PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

I have bigger plans with this list. But in my work towards the bigger plan I thought I would try to help put some information out there for others. Again, this is just the first step of a much bigger project.

SEEDS mentioned thus far:

- RedMountain (4 towns, large lakes, good sized biomes)

- InsaneHCA14 (2 cities, 8 towns, Mine, Cometary, 1 crossroad)

- Roasted (1 town)

- The Wasteland (7 towns)

- Not Jeff

- winning (Lots of water, 2 towns)

- Girl Talk (1 four way)

- Zombie

- Navezgane

- crackpot20 (10 towns, 2 cities)

- WnJ (10 towns, 2 cities, 5 crossroads, 11 traders)

- Epsilon (2 cities, couple towns, at least 1 crossroad)

- fubar (2 cities, 2 crossroads)

- Snowglobe (snow biome very scarce)

- EverQuest (9 towns, 2 cities, 4 crossroads)

- omega123 (1 city)

- cabininthewoods (more islands than anything)

- fart

- 2nd Attempt (lots of towns, 1 city)

- Nipopolis

- summerof1986

- 99WAYSTODIE (6 towns, 1 city, few crossroads)

- GamingBuds420 (2 cities, 11 towns, 3 crossroads)

- AllOurDestiny (13 towns, 3 cities)

- Raven (1 city, 6 towns, 2 crossroads)

- RandomGenMP (1 city)

- Goat4521Cheese (12 towns, 2 cities, 3 traders)

- INe3dHe4LiNg

- redrum1978

- chittychitty (6 towns, 2 cities)

- Chris (2 cities)

- Ps4secondtry (lots of cliffs)

- ryzqmqm (cluster of towns near center city)

- MyWorld (1 city, 2 towns)

- Castelvania (1 city)

- Zeds Playground (1 city)

- AnthonyWright380 (2 cities, 10 towns)

- Update11 (1 city, 1 town)

- version116 (1 city, crossroad)

- Rayah (3 cities)

- E635SE (7 cities, 7 crossroads)

- what (1 city, 8 towns, 7 traders)

- Valencia (11 town, 1 city, 11 traders)

- StarvationFan (9 towns, 2 hubs, 8 traders)

- BeQuicOrBeDead (12 towns, 1 city, 6 traders, 3 crossroads)

- AnthonyWright380 (3 trader, 5 towns, 1 city)

- SMV (4 towns, 1 city, 1 trader, 2 crossroads)

- Roobie (2 cities, 2 towns)

- TheWallow (1 city, 1 town)

- TownsGalore (3 towns, 1 city)

- Fright (1 city, 1 town)

- Wolfspine (multiple traders)

- AnthonyWright___ (9 towns, 2 cities) Underscores are to reflect spaces

- FullerSeed (7 towns, 1 city)

- SpankoHome (2 cities, 6 towns, 2 traders

I plan on expanding on these, but here is what I have taken as notes thus far.

Thanks everyone who has mentioned their experience with these seeds.

-Krow

———

Dude this is great, thanks so much!! I look forward to see what you do next :)

Thank you Krow!!! My hubby and I have been trying new random maps every few days for the last couple weeks and are having terrible luc. We either find one with tons of wastelands (which I wish people would also list with their seeds!) or maps with perfect biome layouts but no towns, lol. We realized last night we should have been keeping track of the names to post as a "what not to do" list ;) It's great to see a list like this!

(Side note, I think you have AnthonyWright380 in there twice with separate info unless my eyes are off - which is always possible!)

Thank you all for the help and support. I will explain a little more what I am working on doing. Cause all of you have different input.

Phase I: Gather all the names of maps and basic info. By basic I mean the number of towns/cities, number of traders, and crossroads.

Phase II: Enter this info into a database so I can remove duplicates. Gather more information about the basics gathered before. By this I mean what are the locations of the towns/cities, traders, and crossroads. This will take some time.

Phase III: Gather more information about the map itself. What biomes are available. What is the primary dominant biome. Is there lots of water? This one is one of the hardest ones to get info about. I am doing this one last cause I am going to require some help on this from the community. So for this reason I am starting to build a community that I communicate with and trust. This is my channel. But I will need people to help pass this info, but I can't check and verify it all. I need people I can trust.

Hope that makes sense. This is a big project and will take some time. But I am breaking it apart to things I can deliver out to the community and hope to give people some help finding a good map.

I even have a Phase IV if I can really figure out, how to do it. This phase is to get an image of the maps. I don't know how to do this yet. So this is an unknown and may never happen.

Please, if you have a seed or feedback let me know. You can reach out to me here, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or even PSN. These can be found in my profile here.

Thank you Pepsigirl78. I see the duplicate and will update.

-Krow

good work dude, I my self keep a personal notebook on each seed name and try to map out each coordinates and biom area.

I was thinking of making full map of popular seed names as in map out each road and town manually and then edit in photoshop and ass street labels and shop icons etc.. but since I console player only the image quality would not be as great as using a special map tool for PC...

Edited by XxUnkn0wnxX (see edit history)

I'm reaching out to the community here a little to pitch in if possible. I have Phase I of my project done, and working on Phase II a bit. What needs to be done now is to verify seeds. Is there people out there that are willing to reach out to me, get a seed name (or 2), load this up and explore to verify the info of the map?

Or if you have played the seed, reach out to me and verify the info?

If you can great. I am asking to speed up the process as I am doing this solo and have over 55 seeds to try. So will take time.

Thanks,

Krow

I'm reaching out to the community here a little to pitch in if possible. I have Phase I of my project done, and working on Phase II a bit. What needs to be done now is to verify seeds. Is there people out there that are willing to reach out to me, get a seed name (or 2), load this up and explore to verify the info of the map?

Or if you have played the seed, reach out to me and verify the info?

If you can great. I am asking to speed up the process as I am doing this solo and have over 55 seeds to try. So will take time.

Thanks,

Krow[/Q

Would be happy to help out.

good work dude, I my self keep a personal notebook on each seed name and try to map out each coordinates and biom area.

I was thinking of making full map of popular seed names as in map out each road and town manually and then edit in photoshop and ass street labels and shop icons etc.. but since I console player only the image quality would not be as great as using a special map tool for PC...

I wonder if there is a way to run the console version the game on a PC somehow. Not too familiar with larger stuff like that but I imagine you could screenshot the map x number of times and then stitch those screenshots together in photoshop.

Ideally I'd like a website for console players that acts like the Random Gen World Previewer thing on the PC version so we can zoom in and what not and see what is around. Unfortunately I don't see the console community creating that large of a project, nor do I think the fun pimps are focusing on adding that feature to the console game.

a built in map maker tool would be nice even if its run on PC input seed name or string and it generates map rather then having the whole game. as I am Mac user and running PC games in my VM isn't a very good idea... or maybe pimps could add in a button for console players when you open map to take an exact screen shot of the entire map in high resolution. (export functionality)

I have bigger plans with this list. But in my work towards the bigger plan I thought I would try to help put some information out there for others. Again, this is just the first step of a much bigger project.

SEEDS mentioned thus far:

- RedMountain (4 towns, large lakes, good sized biomes)

- InsaneHCA14 (2 cities, 8 towns, Mine, Cometary, 1 crossroad)

- Roasted (1 town)

- The Wasteland (7 towns)

- Not Jeff

- winning (Lots of water, 2 towns)

- Girl Talk (1 four way)

- Zombie

- Navezgane

- crackpot20 (10 towns, 2 cities)

- WnJ (10 towns, 2 cities, 5 crossroads, 11 traders)

- Epsilon (2 cities, couple towns, at least 1 crossroad)

- fubar (2 cities, 2 crossroads)

- Snowglobe (snow biome very scarce)

- EverQuest (9 towns, 2 cities, 4 crossroads)

- omega123 (1 city)

- cabininthewoods (more islands than anything)

- fart

- 2nd Attempt (lots of towns, 1 city)

- Nipopolis

- summerof1986

- 99WAYSTODIE (6 towns, 1 city, few crossroads)

- GamingBuds420 (2 cities, 11 towns, 3 crossroads)

- AllOurDestiny (13 towns, 3 cities)

- Raven (1 city, 6 towns, 2 crossroads)

- RandomGenMP (1 city)

- Goat4521Cheese (12 towns, 2 cities, 3 traders)

- INe3dHe4LiNg

- redrum1978

- chittychitty (6 towns, 2 cities)

- Chris (2 cities)

- Ps4secondtry (lots of cliffs)

- ryzqmqm (cluster of towns near center city)

- MyWorld (1 city, 2 towns)

- Castelvania (1 city)

- Zeds Playground (1 city)

- Update11 (1 city, 1 town)

- version116 (1 city, crossroad)

- Rayah (3 cities)

- E635SE (7 cities, 7 crossroads)

- what (1 city, 8 towns, 7 traders)

- Valencia (11 town, 1 city, 11 traders)

- StarvationFan (9 towns, 2 hubs, 8 traders)

- BeQuickOrBeDead (12 towns, 1 city, 6 traders, 3 crossroads)

- AnthonyWright380 (3 trader, 5 towns, 1 city)

- SMV (4 towns, 1 city, 1 trader, 2 crossroads)

- Roobie (2 cities, 2 towns)

- TheWallow (1 city, 1 town)

- TownsGalore (3 towns, 1 city)

- Fright (1 city, 1 town)

- Wolfspine (multiple traders)

- AnthonyWright___ (9 towns, 2 cities) Underscores are to reflect 3 spaces

- FullerSeed (7 towns, 1 city)

- SpankoHome (2 cities, 6 towns, 2 traders

I plan on expanding on these, but here is what I have taken as notes thus far.

Thanks everyone who has mentioned their experience with these seeds.

-Krow

Krow, this is AWESOME! Thanks!!!

Would be happy to help out.

Great! Would you add me on PSN and send me a message so we can do this?

Krow, this is AWESOME! Thanks!!!

Thanks Skarfayce, I hope that it is helping some people. The next phase of the project will be very helpful, but is also the most time consuming.

Thanks again for the positive feedback everyone. Greatly appreciate it.

I apologize if this has been mentioned previously. What I do on a new map is complete the beginning tasks except locate the trader. It shows on the map where it is and its usually the closest trader to you. I place a marker on the map where it shows the trader is located. I don't discover it though. I roam around the map and when a new trader is closer it shows on the map. I place a marker on the new one and repeat the process. I usually find 3-4 traders, mark the locations on the map, before I complete the task. Its important not to get too close to the traders location or you'll lose the ability to find other traders easily. This lets me discover towns,cities, POIs, traders, and a good location to start my first base. Until I can make a bike I like to be somewhat close to a trader and this lets me know the location of a few traders in the first few days. Sorry for the long winded post. Hope this helps new players or people trying out a new seed.

I apologize if this has been mentioned previously. What I do on a new map is complete the beginning tasks except locate the trader. It shows on the map where it is and its usually the closest trader to you. I place a marker on the map where it shows the trader is located. I don't discover it though. I roam around the map and when a new trader is closer it shows on the map. .

Thanks for the info - I never realised this was possible.

Delete if not allowed. I am still trying to find a seed to brag about. A lot of people on here have found awesome seeds that I really enjoy but I wanted to find one myself. I did find a random word generator though to help me come up with seed names. https://randomwordgenerator.com/ I am not associated with this site in any way shape or fashion-I just suck at coming up with seed names. I have it create two random words and put those words in the seed name. FYI...the seed name 'cat crusade' is not a good seed at all. Funny but bad seed. I enjoy starting a new seed in creative (cheat) mode and exploring. I make a minibike, give myself clothing, food, and water and turn off zombies. Lets me explore the whole map before I commit to it. I'm good at finding seeds that have lots of wastelands and water but none that are good to play on. Thought this might help someone luckier than I to find a an epic seed with missile silos on ever corner. haha

• 1 month later...

I'm playing on a new seed I think is good. The seed name is JaF . Capital J, lower case a, capital F. It is my three initials. I have only explored less than half of the map but in addition to the main hub city I found a mini hub city to the west of the main one. I've found about a half dozen towns and a crossroad. I know its not much to go on but I've enjoyed it. Large biomes and the only main body of water I've found was in the far east side of the map. Lots of small pond POI's to get water in though. Forums have been slow lately so I thought I'd toss this out there for those who want to start a new map. If anyone needs grids to towns let me know. I enjoy exploring so didn't include them. I'll see if Crackpot Texas is interested in doing a video on it.

I am still watching this post. Thank you all for continuing to add more seeds and providing more info. I have been going in on the seeds and verifying the information. It is slow going, and very tough to locate the traders. I need to find a better way, but doing what I can as of now.

Keep the seeds coming. If anyone needs the list just reach out and I can get you an updated list.

Really appreciate everyone taking the time to go over seeds and where everything is! If you guys need any help with gathering information or whatnot let me know, been playing a lot lately and would love to give a hand if possible!

Please send me a DM. I could use

Not fully explored it yet, but the seed "JimiHendrix" seems to be decent so far for me. 1 hub 4 citites and 3 traders found thus far. I have really only explored maybe 30% of the map mostly NW of the hub.

Great info. Thanks I will add it to the list.

I have recently started a new game on Goat4521Cheese (already on your list) and can confirm 3 crossroads in addition to towns and cities mentioned.

For anyone else undecided on a new seed, this has been an amazing start for me on this map.

Had horde defenses in place by day 6 with functional mine, day 11 have tunnel leading to another nearby mine with abundant sources of coal, nitrate, lead and iron along the way.

Have work bench, cement mixer and mini bike. Only missing 2 beakers for chemistry station.

Also have a farm growing potato, corn, blueberry, yucca and aloe Vera. Mushrooms growing inside.

On track to have horde defence upgraded to concrete for day 14.

Will be happy to share any coordinates that I have at this point.