PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

On the seed "what" there is a town that I think will fit your criteria. It isn't a lake front town, but it is very very close to the town. The town is at 600N 1150W with the lake being a few hundreds blocks south, follow the road in the south east corner of the town and it will lead you to a lake. The town is in a snow biome and the lake is in a forest biome. The line between the biomes is the southern edge of the town. The town isn't huge but it has some of the new pois including the red mesa missile silo. Theres also a trader north east of the town along one of the paths. There is another town in the snow biome due north of the town I previously told you about. There is a third town due south of the original town, this one is further, maybe 1000 blocks or so from the first town. Crackpot Texas did a video on this seed, at 1:10 you will see the first town I'm talking about, he the moves south on the map to show the lake I'm talking about.

Does anyone have a seed that has very little wastelands and not too much water. Not too concerned with how many traders or towns, but wife and I just can't handle the dogs and are too scared to wander through random minefields.

InsaneHCA14 is a good seed it has two hub cities both hubs are in green biomes and there are 9 towns as well as the two hubs that's 11 towns total

there is also AnthonyWight380 remember caps

We started playing on InsaneHCA14 and it seems to be just what we were looking for. Thanks! Does anyone know the trader locations for this seed?

If you watch the video that Jon Dillinger posted above. Two traders in the top right area. One is under the town that part of it is in the red and the other one is beside the town south east of that one on the dead end road to the right of it.... two more traders south of main hub. That skinny town both are to the right of it. One is on the top right corner road that leads out just follow it out of town and it will be up a hill on the left side. The other one is the bottom right road that leads out of town. Follow that road and it will be on the left not to far down. The last one I have found is the road that connects the two hub city's about half way between them follow the dirt road.

Hope that helps. I think it only has the 5 traders. I have not finished searching all the dirt paths. The only ones I have left is the top left side in the burnt forrest and wasteland. I have searched about 50% of the dirt roads in that area but haven't finished so as much as I doubt another trader is in that area it could be a possibility.

Edit to say I just found another trader right on the red zone under the far south trader that I said above. It isn't on any dirt paths it is just out in the middle of nowhere lol so make that 6 traders so far on this seed.

Edited by crazywildfire (see edit history)

Good Seed name

I know there is a seed similar to this one but this one has some very interesting locations and seems to be a solid seed. without any known 'defects' in the land creation. haven't explored all of it but have explored enough and viewed in the distance much of it from mountain tops. "Wolfspine" is the name of the seed.(without the quotes of course) multiple traders.

• 3 weeks later...

New Seed Possibly my best yet !!

SEED: AnthonyWright -(it has three spaces at the end and remember its caps sensitive ) again 3 spaces at the end that puts it at the max 16 characters but the again the last 3 are spaces . Ok details PM for CO ORDS other wise no spoilers other that it has 9 towns 2 hubs that's 11 total (i just found the second hub) the clincher 7 of the 9 town are all in green biomes the both hub cities are in safe biome (no land mines to worry about) 2 of the nine town have Missile silos and both silo are in green biome towns less than 2 k from center hub and both have prisons as well there is some wasteland and but thankfully its hasn't claimed any town fully or too much of the map its easy to circumnavigate and also i found 8 traders so far i would say its better than InsaneHCA14 just because it has more Rare poi's and has a well house bunker off of a poi trail 0.7 k from center hub , hint both silo are in town north and south of center hub and center hub is always located at 0 N 0 W

Edited by Jon Dillinger
spilled my bong (see edit history)

SEED: AnthonyWright -(it has three spaces at the end and remember its caps sensitive ) again 3 spaces at the end that puts it at the max 16 characters but the again the last 3 are spaces . Ok details PM for CO ORDS other wise no spoilers other that it has 9 towns 2 hubs that's 11 total (i just found the second hub) the clincher 7 of the 9 town are all in green biomes the both hub cities are in safe biome (no land mines to worry about) 2 of the nine town have Missile silos and both silo are in green biome towns less than 2 k from center hub and both have prisons as well there is some wasteland and but thankfully its hasn't claimed any town fully or too much of the map its easy to circumnavigate and also i found 8 traders so far i would say its better than InsaneHCA14 just because it has more Rare poi's and has a well house bunker off of a poi trail 0.7 k from center hub , hint both silo are in town north and south of center hub and center hub is always located at 0 N 0 W

Do you know if it has a Boobie Trap ? I've been looking for a map with one as I've yet to come across and explore one since we got them lol

I will check it out soon. The other two with 380 and 38 or something like that wasn't terrible just to much water for me lol. One of those wasn't to bad with the way the towns was layed out.

Next time I get on I will check this one out. I have not had much luck. Seems like every seed I have put in lately just has loads and loads of water lol.

haven't found one yet but im still exploring the roads and trials so far when i have found a booby trap they were on the edge of the map off of poi trails

Don't remember what seed it was but I seen one right off the road right under hub. A seed I was on the other day had NW of hub. They could be a good starter base I think if you find one in the right spot to your liking. I think both of the ones I found on those two maps was pretty good but the rest of the map sucked lol.

I think the one seed I tried of yours had one on the west side of hub but it was near burnt forest and on a hill.

UPDATE:

OK so tested the seed and got to say it is really nice. I didn't do dirt paths so not sure what all is out and away from towns. It does have a little water on the east side but not to bad and definitely not as much as the other two seeds lol. Over all I mean all 3 are good just those first 2 seeds just wasn't for me with the water lol. Then this one here is just as nice as Insane seed. Not sure about the boobie trap but the only poi that I don't recall seeing is the oil factory. Thumbs up for this fine man.

What I would really like for IG to do is reduce the % of water to spawn on rwg. Maybe when they do another updated seed or something they could. I think for pc it works out because of how big the maps are but for the console it doesn't work out the great because of how small it is. Not saying all seeds but a good amount of them have just way way to much water. Of course this is my opinion.

Edited by crazywildfire (see edit history)

I got one that I didn't explore all of it. I know the south aide of the map no matter if it is east or west. I think it was 6 maybe 7 towns on the south side. The west side around the boarder of north and south is mostly water the north side had at least a cross road and a town above hub. That is as far as I got. The town above hub was in green and snow. The towns south only one of them was a wasteland. Middle east and north east side I didn't explore.

the name of the seed is "FullerSeed"

If you like to explore with it and add numbers or spaces or whatever have at it maybe you can get one with not as much water or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent a DM, looking for those trader coordinates.

I'm on day 127 and only found 2 traders so far.

Thanks!

So... best overall seed for beginners?

Hey guys, I’ve been browsing this thread and I see lots of seemingly good seeds with lots of hubs, towns, traders, etc. So I’ve played a game in Navezgane and I now want to try a more random seed but I also don’t want to get stuck with a crappy seed that doesn’t have a certain biome or certain POI’s or has certain potentially game breaking features to it. Can everyone tell me what they think a best overall seed is? Or what even constitutes a “best overall” seed? Keep in mind this is for beginners looking to get a full experience. For me it seems like it would be

1 - Diverse biomes (all biomes well represented)

2 - at least one good hub city

3 - diverse and plentiful towns/POI’s

4 - a few well placed traders

Lol, I know this is a tough question, but what’s the best OVERALL seed? :) thanks!!

Seed: SpankoHome.

This seed is awesome and I have barely explored it. There are 2 hub cities close to each other. At least 6 other towns in good biomes. There is a solo and prison. At least 2 traders. The awesome thing of all is there is a large army barracks the one with the concrete walls and at least 5 large bunkers 2 out on gravel roads and several small bunkers. There is at least 2 forge houses. 2 cross roads one with a hotel. A motel and a factory.

This map seems to have 1 of each POI. Only one area of wasteland so far and lots of water that is easily navigated.

I am on day 26 and I have yet to find a permanent base because there are so many awesome options.

Hey guys, I’ve been browsing this thread and I see lots of seemingly good seeds with lots of hubs, towns, traders, etc. So I’ve played a game in Navezgane and I now want to try a more random seed but I also don’t want to get stuck with a crappy seed that doesn’t have a certain biome or certain POI’s or has certain potentially game breaking features to it. Can everyone tell me what they think a best overall seed is? Or what even constitutes a “best overall” seed? Keep in mind this is for beginners looking to get a full experience. For me it seems like it would be

1 - Diverse biomes (all biomes well represented)

2 - at least one good hub city

3 - diverse and plentiful towns/POI’s

4 - a few well placed traders

Lol, I know this is a tough question, but what’s the best OVERALL seed? :) thanks!!

Theres not 1 single answer to this question, its very objective to the individual's specific set of criteria. Some people like large lakes some people cannot stand it, some people like the challenge of large non-green biomes (biomes that aren't forest) and some people like to only build bases in the forest. For your specific set of criteria I'd suggest "Roobie", "WnJ", or "chittychitty". All of these have plenty of towns with only a little water, more than a few traders, and little bit of every biome. For the seed Roobie I would recommend the coordinates around 808S 1175E because I know for sure that there are traders at 802 S 955E and 775S 1615E. There are also video showcasing each of these seeds on youtube, on the channel called Crackpot Texas.

I have bigger plans with this list. But in my work towards the bigger plan I thought I would try to help put some information out there for others. Again, this is just the first step of a much bigger project.

SEEDS mentioned thus far:

- RedMountain (4 towns, large lakes, good sized biomes)

- InsaneHCA14 (2 cities, 8 towns, Mine, Cometary, 1 crossroad)

- Roasted (1 town)

- The Wasteland (7 towns)

- Not Jeff

- winning (Lots of water, 2 towns)

- Girl Talk (1 four way)

- Zombie

- Navezgane

- crackpot20 (10 towns, 2 cities)

- WnJ (10 towns, 2 cities, 5 crossroads, 11 traders)

- Epsilon (2 cities, couple towns, at least 1 crossroad)

- fubar (2 cities, 2 crossroads)

- Snowglobe (snow biome very scarce)

- EverQuest (9 towns, 2 cities, 4 crossroads)

- omega123 (1 city)

- cabininthewoods (more islands than anything)

- fart

- 2nd Attempt (lots of towns, 1 city)

- Nipopolis

- summerof1986

- 99WAYSTODIE (6 towns, 1 city, few crossroads)

- GamingBuds420 (2 cities, 11 towns, 3 crossroads)

- AllOurDestiny (13 towns, 3 cities)

- Raven (1 city, 6 towns, 2 crossroads)

- RandomGenMP (1 city)

- Goat4521Cheese (12 towns, 2 cities, 3 traders)

- INe3dHe4LiNg

- redrum1978

- chittychitty (6 towns, 2 cities)

- Chris (2 cities)

- Ps4secondtry (lots of cliffs)

- ryzqmqm (cluster of towns near center city)

- MyWorld (1 city, 2 towns)

- Castelvania (1 city)

- Zeds Playground (1 city)

- Update11 (1 city, 1 town)

- version116 (1 city, crossroad)

- Rayah (3 cities)

- E635SE (7 cities, 7 crossroads)

- what (1 city, 8 towns, 7 traders)

- Valencia (11 town, 1 city, 11 traders)

- StarvationFan (9 towns, 2 hubs, 8 traders)

- BeQuickOrBeDead (12 towns, 1 city, 6 traders, 3 crossroads)

- AnthonyWright380 (3 trader, 5 towns, 1 city)

- SMV (4 towns, 1 city, 1 trader, 2 crossroads)

- Roobie (2 cities, 2 towns)

- TheWallow (1 city, 1 town)

- TownsGalore (3 towns, 1 city)

- Fright (1 city, 1 town)

- Wolfspine (multiple traders)

- AnthonyWright___ (9 towns, 2 cities) Underscores are to reflect 3 spaces

- FullerSeed (7 towns, 1 city)

- SpankoHome (2 cities, 6 towns, 2 traders

I plan on expanding on these, but here is what I have taken as notes thus far.

Thanks everyone who has mentioned their experience with these seeds.

-Krow

Edited by mrkrow69
Removed a duplicate seed name, updated a spelling error (see edit history)