PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

mrkrow69-Replying to you having a hard time locating traders. On page 18 of this post I discussed what I do to find traders. I finish all of the beginning tasks (make bedroll, make stone ax, etc) except the last one-finding a trader. A map marker appears where the closest trader is. I place a marker just below this marker-I use the tent symbol. I don't go to the trader though. I explore the map and as I do the marker will move to the next closest trader. I then place a tent symbol just below the new location and keep exploring. As I'm exploring I look at my map every so often and see if the closest trader location has moved. I usually do this until I've "found" a few trader locations. Its just important not to place the map marker directly on top of the other so you can easily see if moves to another location. Another option is to do all of the above but start the new seed in cheat mode. I make a bike and it makes exploring so much faster. Once I've explored much of the map, I record the grids on a sheet of paper, delete the seed and start it again but not in cheat mode.

mrkrow69-Replying to you having a hard time locating traders. On page 18 of this post I discussed what I do to find traders. I finish all of the beginning tasks (make bedroll, make stone ax, etc) except the last one-finding a trader. A map marker appears where the closest trader is. I place a marker just below this marker-I use the tent symbol. I don't go to the trader though. I explore the map and as I do the marker will move to the next closest trader. I then place a tent symbol just below the new location and keep exploring. As I'm exploring I look at my map every so often and see if the closest trader location has moved. I usually do this until I've "found" a few trader locations. Its just important not to place the map marker directly on top of the other so you can easily see if moves to another location. Another option is to do all of the above but start the new seed in cheat mode. I make a bike and it makes exploring so much faster. Once I've explored much of the map, I record the grids on a sheet of paper, delete the seed and start it again but not in cheat mode.

Thank you for the response and input Mrdaferg. That is exactly what I do. I do go in a bit more detail as I find a main road and drive it. As I come across a gravel road I follow it to see what is there. This allows me to make notes about POIs, traders, and what not.

My goal is to be able to provide a "High Level" document to the community that has been verified and provides the information like; number of cities, number of towns, number of traders, what biomes are present and which is most prominent.

From what I have received as feedback, that will suffice about 85% of the people. There are a few others that would like more information about the seed and want to know the coordinates of the points of interest (POI's).

Between those two things, that will suffice about 97% of the questions and people. Yet there are a very select few that want to know how many Crack A Books, Pass N Gas, Pop N Pills, Shotgun Messiah and other POI's there are. This list is more convoluted and requires a lot. I hope to get to this level, but I have tried doing this amount of detail on two seeds. Those two seeds alone took more than a weeks worth of work.

Again, thank you for your input. I am doing exactly what you mention. It just takes a lot of time. And I only have what I would say are the "Popular" or "Well Known" seeds.

Also, not to mention that people would like a visual map of the seed. I have been in contact with one person that is doing an awesome job trying to get these.

A lot of work is going into these, but I also want to see what I can do to help deliver this information out to you all. Instead of requiring you to reach out to me and wait for a response.

I encourage anyone that if you are thinking of helping, have questions, or just thinking the concept is cool. Reach out to me please and say something. Even being able to pass positive feedback, improvements, or any kind of input along to the people I am working with goes a very long way.

Thank you all. I greatly appreciate it.

I think everyones lying about this! I've made multiple maps with same name and all different. And I've tried names on here for good seeds but nothing when i type exact seed names. And all i want is a map with no water or wasteland. If possible.

[cynical]So if ALL other players are liars, just don't thrust liars, don't ask them for a map seed, they will lie ![/cynical]

We obviously are not playing the same game, on my PS4, the same name (and same 7DTD version) always gave me the same map.

If your 7DTD version works the way you describe it, I fear we cannot help you, as our version works "same seed == same map".

On which console are you ? And which is your 7DTD version (update number) ?

I think everyones lying about this! I've made multiple maps with same name and all different. And I've tried names on here for good seeds but nothing when i type exact seed names. And all i want is a map with no water or wasteland. If possible.

Are you entering the seed name exactly, each time? I mean as in no additional spaces or switching uppercase/lower case letters? Just one difference can change a world by a considerable amount. Players are definitely not lying when they say a seed generates the same world; that is how the game is supposed to work. If you are definitely entering the seed exactly the same but getting different results each time, I would suggest submitting a bug report as something is not working right for you.

Thank you for the response and input Mrdaferg. That is exactly what I do. I do go in a bit more detail as I find a main road and drive it. As I come across a gravel road I follow it to see what is there. This allows me to make notes about POIs, traders, and what not.

My goal is to be able to provide a "High Level" document to the community that has been verified and provides the information like; number of cities, number of towns, number of traders, what biomes are present and which is most prominent.

From what I have received as feedback, that will suffice about 85% of the people. There are a few others that would like more information about the seed and want to know the coordinates of the points of interest (POI's).

Between those two things, that will suffice about 97% of the questions and people. Yet there are a very select few that want to know how many Crack A Books, Pass N Gas, Pop N Pills, Shotgun Messiah and other POI's there are. This list is more convoluted and requires a lot. I hope to get to this level, but I have tried doing this amount of detail on two seeds. Those two seeds alone took more than a weeks worth of work.

Again, thank you for your input. I am doing exactly what you mention. It just takes a lot of time. And I only have what I would say are the "Popular" or "Well Known" seeds.

Also, not to mention that people would like a visual map of the seed. I have been in contact with one person that is doing an awesome job trying to get these.

A lot of work is going into these, but I also want to see what I can do to help deliver this information out to you all. Instead of requiring you to reach out to me and wait for a response.

I encourage anyone that if you are thinking of helping, have questions, or just thinking the concept is cool. Reach out to me please and say something. Even being able to pass positive feedback, improvements, or any kind of input along to the people I am working with goes a very long way.

Thank you all. I greatly appreciate it.

I would recommend not doing all that right now. We have no clue what the next update will bring and it could very well change the layout of seeds like it did on pc. If it does then every seed in this topic will be kinda useless and we have to start back at square one.

But maybe it will not change and everything will be the same so it is up to you. I just would wait and see if it was me.

I would recommend not doing all that right now. We have no clue what the next update will bring and it could very well change the layout of seeds like it did on pc. If it does then every seed in this topic will be kinda useless and we have to start back at square one.

But maybe it will not change and everything will be the same so it is up to you. I just would wait and see if it was me.

Wildfire, thank you for your input here. I wouldn't say it has stopped me from continuing, but it has got me thinking of how to progress. What I am going to do at this time is finalize what work has been done and get that list out to the community.

Thanks again Wildfire for the input. Very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's interested in a new Seed to explore, I did come across one that has 9 towns total(1 being the main hub, and 1 being a mini hub), 10 Traders, 2 Boobie Traps, 3 Concrete Military Bases, and at minimum, 15 underground bunkers. The bunkers are both types, with 9 of them being the type that has the entrance via the Well. There may be more, but I didn't travel down all the back roads in the wasteland area.

The negatives I found in my opinion was a lack of desert biomes, and virtually the entire western side of the map is nothing more than about 5 crossroads and wasteland in the Southwest. And 1 of the Traders is on an island surrounded by green biome, and a 2 story house and water tower.

I spawned in on the eastern side, just NE of Town 4, and traveling south had a Crack A Book at each town, but Gas Stations were absent till I believe I found Town 2. But then every 4 way I came across had a Gas station except I believe only 1 of them. On a further side note, I did find 12 houses that contained a forge. Many of which are on the Eastern side where virtually every town is at. POI's varied, and I don't recall every single thing, (I'm actually about to delete the save file as I've reached the maxed saved games). I do remember quite a few were Motel Eights, Crack A Books at the beginning, as well as theaters, etc. Im pretty sure there was a couple of Prisons, but only one Police Station which was kind of disappointing.

The roads are rather effective. The NE road from the Main Hub splits and it's the eastern road that breaks, but if you watch the map, the rest of the road is basically due East, and zero issue to find. The true dead end is heading west, as you can follow the roads in a counter clockwise pattern to find each 4 way, but once you go south, it will eventually stop as youre traveling east to the final 4 way, which is due south of the only Western town, town 7. Oh, and if you do use this map, the very north western road will slightly hit into the boundry, which will kill you if you don't avoid.

It's too much to try to do every Forge House/ Bunker, but for Forges, near every Eastern Town you will be sure to find one. North of the Main Hub, 860N/504E is a Well Bunker, and the country road north of that has two forge houses across from eachother. Just follow the main roads, and you'll find it all lol.

Oh, and one final further info, the western town(town 7) is 3/4 Snow Biome, 1/4 green. So there is a Snow Biome. And even a patch of Desert after a smaller patch of burnt forrest directly south from the town.

I only mapped it out once I learned about Seed Names dictating the world, so I experimented, and this was my 1st result. I havent tried actually playing the map, the lack of desert visible from driving just the main roads is discouraging for me, but if you do happen to use the Seed, and find more desert, I only ask you let me know, cause the town set up on the eastern sides is quite appealing to be honest.

Hope this helps for someone, and they find it to be a great Seed for them.

Seed Name: Jysen78

Main Hub: 0.0

Mini Hub: 1376S/913E

Town1: 2851S/216E

Town2: 2932S/1916E

Town3: 1577S/2604E

Town4: 288N/2378E

Town5: 1950N/886E

Town6: 2646N/2291E

Town7: 362N/1141W

Concrete Military Base1: 323N/1746W

Concrete Military Base2: 357S/1344E

Concrete Military Base3: 1704N/414E

Boobie Trap1: 1500N/763W

Boobie Trap2: 3418N/1682E

4 Way 1: 3763N/619E

4 Way 2: 2233N/1000W

4 Way 3: 2367N/2850W

4 Way 4: 536N/2950W (Wasteland Biome)

4 Way 5: 1510S/2850W (Wasteland)

4 Way 6: 1350S/870W (Dead End)

Trader 1: 3045S/1145W (Island)

Trader 2: 1466S/550W (Wasteland)

Trader 3: 2370S/220E

Trader 4: 1250S/305E

Trader 5: 740S/90W

Trader 6: 720N/1730W

Trader 7: 240N/1900E

Trader 8: 1120N/3655W

Trader 9: 800S/3110E

Trader 10: 2170N/2920E

• 2 weeks later...

Good seed

I am new to the forums and wanted to share a map seed I found,

It is named Falcon. It has 12 cities, 10 traders, 3 crossroads. It also has 3 each of army base and army camp. It has a large area of water mostly in the center of the map creating a West land east land kind of feel. A large snow in the new area and wasteland in the very south and North of the seed. Making it easy to get around the wasteland.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever tried seed “ buriedtreasure “

When I loaded in, I was in a patch of forest that had desert to my left about 10 ft from my character in game and snow about 50 ft to my right and it stretches for most of the map this way. Still have much to explore but curious if any others have been here.

• 4 weeks later...

I just created a new seeds and it turned out to be a good seed. It is called outbreak, it has 10 cities, 9 traders 3 military outposts so far that I have found. 2 bases and 1 camp. There is a little bit of water just south and west of the hub city. Wasteland in the north part of the map near the border zone.

Most of the cities are forest with 1 in the burnt forest, 1 in the desert, 1 in the snow/sand and 1 in the Plains. If any one plays this seed let me know what you think.

• 1 month later...
I just created a new seeds and it turned out to be a good seed. It is called outbreak, it has 10 cities, 9 traders 3 military outposts so far that I have found. 2 bases and 1 camp. There is a little bit of water just south and west of the hub city. Wasteland in the north part of the map near the border zone.

Most of the cities are forest with 1 in the burnt forest, 1 in the desert, 1 in the snow/sand and 1 in the Plains. If any one plays this seed let me know what you think.

I have jumped on creative and drove most of the south half of the map on the roads only and so far it looks like a good seed. A crossroads on the SW side in the burnt and the town somewhere above it is part burnt. Then the one on the far east side is all burnt. I haven't been around the hub yet. I started on the east side to the town left of the burnt. Then made my way west to the burnt one and then south all the way west then back up. The south half of the map has a lot of the towns. Nice fine looks good.

It is a great seed. I have explored all of the paved and non paved roads and even explored the edge of the map near the rad zone. It has 12 traders , 3 boogie traps, 13 military installations, 7 camps 6 bases.

Yeah, most of the cities are in the south area of the map. There is one city in the north, a forest that has corner in the wasteland.

I'm currently playing the seed InsaneHCA14 and was wondering if anyone knew any trader coordinates ? I've only found one so far, and the seed video that Crackpot has done is an older one before the traders so it only shows town locations.

Thanks in advance for any help !

• 2 weeks later...

ps4 seed named ZeroRx

Traders

3484N 1516W PLAINS

2500N 2153W PLAINS

844N 3874WPLAIND

1658N 3596E PLAINS

708N 144W FOREST

2483S 3055W PINE FOREST

2893S 2567E FOREST

2583S 3021E FOREST

Towns

2916N 275E PLAINS/WASTELAND/SNOW/FOREST

1949N 2787W PLAINS

1024N 1476W PLAINS

220N 3031W PLAINS/WASTELAND

1796S 657E WASTELAND

2994S 1780E FOREST

City's

0 0 WASTELAND

1753S 2521E WASTELAND

Bunkers

2726N 436E WELL SNOW

2898N 212E SHED WASTELAND/PLAINS

22N 3203W WELL PLAINS

2766S 2704E SHED FOREST

1920N 3416E WELL WASTELAND

Red mesa

2785S 1793E FOREST

Cross roads

2286N 1790E GAS/APARTMENT

2343N 1138W GAS/BAR/APARTMENT PLAINS

188N 2314E APARTMENT FOREST/SNOW

2483S 2727W PLAINS MOTEL

2925S 1738W APARTMENT FOREST

1754S 955W APARTMENT DESERT

3059S 64W MOTEL FOREST

Water

NE corner

I'm currently playing the seed InsaneHCA14 and was wondering if anyone knew any trader coordinates ? I've only found one so far, and the seed video that Crackpot has done is an older one before the traders so it only shows town locations.

Thanks in advance for any help !

It has been a week so you probably have found more by now.

Don't have numbers to give you but can kinda explain what I remember.

One at the top of the map where a town is that goes into the red zone. Leave the town and take a left on the main road. When you hit the green forest area follow the edge of it and the plains south and you will come across it over a few hills.

If you follow that same road when taking a left from that same town when leaving it you eventually come to another town not that far away. A lake to the east of that town has a road that leads out and kinda goes around that lake. You will come across another trader on the left pretty close to the road.

If you go south of the main hub city kinda south west a little. You have a small town at the north east corner the road that leads out a trader is to the left a little ways. The dirt road leads over a big tall hill.

If you leave that trader and go south you will cross the road you was just on and go across the grass and come across another road when you hit that road go east and another trader not that far down on the left.

If you go south of the one above and hit the red zone another trader is right by the red zone with no dirt road that leads to it. It is just out in the middle of nowhere. Be careful of all the holes/caves around this trader. Trust me it was dark and drove right into it because I saw the trader in the middle of nowhere and wasn't looking where I was going and landed a few feet from a bear. Lol

I think a trader is just north west of the 2nd hub city that is north west of the main hub city. If I remember correctly on this one.

Might be more I really can't recall. These are the ones I used the most when playing this seed.

• 1 month later...

Looking for a good seed

Im looking for a good seed with some specifics:

Little or no wasteland

A town that has all this:

In grasslands/forest

Near water

A prison

A work & stiff tools

A crack a book

A popn pills W/ Chem station (optional)

A gas station with workbench (optional)

I had a seed like this before but can't remember how it's spelled out, caps, spaces and all that.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hmm, the only one ive played in the last 4/6 months or so was one I did for the Nearly Immortal acheivement, and I really liked it. Called "North". I found a log cabin in a snow area next to grasslands on all fronts that had a forge in it, a nice city NE, a town NW, a trader North that had a workbench, a few ammo crates, and a forge and a trader a few mins south that had a forge, workbench and a chem station. I had everything I needed to survive the 1,250 minutes or whatever without even needing to visit the city but once.

I didn't find a prison but, like I said, I had everything I needed lol. To add to its awesome, the trader North had a little tiny tunnel RIGHT outside that lead to a nitrate and iron mine. Spent 15 mins and got a handful of stacks of nitrate and iron... I was living nice.