Unnecessary but Beautiful Mod. A mod I'm working on.

hernanxx

Hello. This is a mod I've been creating. It just adds a bounch of "nice" things to the game I have created myself, from 3d modelling to textures. I have to thank all those who gave me a hint on how to do this and how to do that in unity, etc.

I have some opening doors with animated handles, "working" Tvs and lamps, and a bounch of stuff that adds nothing to the game but looks good. I'm not releasing it yet after I have done some testing and my XML editing is horrible, but, I'll handle it. Meanwhile let me know what you think.

20190908230655_1.thumb.jpg.c66e94a4680a822bddd31a1672c8481a.jpg

20190908231029_1.thumb.jpg.d345852e0691817745add1cf296c9276.jpg

20190908230712_1.thumb.jpg.e6e6729e541cdd07ab3c130b880c25e5.jpg

20190908230616_1.thumb.jpg.8b4fc38d2845f725076a964803d8c14e.jpg

20190908230752_1.thumb.jpg.4015229f9ea55d9a06ab7086b8ace9b5.jpg

And here's a little tour video showing some of the mods.

[video=youtube_share;MDkKJGUj30Y]

Pretty beautiful indeed. I wish stuff like that was in base game. When I watched your video, it was quite nostalgic for me, I had similar feelings that I had when I played Dead Island games. If this was a part of the base game, POIs built with blocks like you have there, that would bring the game to a whole new level. Imagine a luxuary resort full of zombies...

Something for the mood...

8aqWLRG.jpg

Great work hernanxx ,

In the zombie apocalypse looting has no class structure, wether its rich folks apartments or poor peoples houses you are out there looking for anything of use to sustain your existance . Who would not want to crash the night in a luxury house or penthouse suite or have the chance to take stuff some posh stuff away without being locked up .

So for me this is a totally useful stuff to add variation in the game.

Ragsy !!

Great work hernanxx ,

In the zombie apocalypse looting has no class structure, wether its rich folks apartments or poor peoples houses you are out there looking for anything of use to sustain your existance . Who would not want to crash the night in a luxury house or penthouse suite or have the chance to take stuff some posh stuff away without being locked up .

So for me this is a totally useful stuff to add variation in the game.

Ragsy !!

Exactly my thoughts. I think that Ragsy and I like the same stuff. :)

Pretty beautiful indeed. I wish stuff like that was in base game. When I watched your video, it was quite nostalgic for me, I had similar feelings that I had when I played Dead Island games. If this was a part of the base game, POIs built with blocks like you have there, that would bring the game to a whole new level. Imagine a luxuary resort full of zombies...

Something for the mood...

8aqWLRG.jpg

I find Dead Island inspirational. Specially the beggining where you start at the hotel.

• 4 months later...

hi there!

maybe i'm too stupid to run this mod, so i could need some help.

i already tried to copy all the files in a new created folder called "Mods" but i just get a bunch full of errors at the loading screen and nothing happens. i also tried to copy all the files into the same folders as they are in the 7 days folder but the same happens as in the mods folder.

i would be happy if someone could tell me how i can get the mod to work.

thanks

sir onikom

PS: i'm running version 18.2

PPS: maybe it's because i called the folder "Mods" instead of "Mod"?

Hi, your Mods folder is correct. As soon as you copy it to this folder it should work.

Just extract the modlet, or drag the folder from the zip, into it. Should look like this:

36796924_Modsfolder.jpg.3acc6888f495e76b373a65e5336f1a74.jpg

Here's the thread Unnecessary but Beautiful Mod

There are no recipes for them, yet, so the only way to get them is by going into the creative menu and taking them from there. Just search by typing HN.

Here's another one you might like HN Christmas Mod

I have them both and schnazzied up my base. Have fun! =)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived