Sittable furnitures

moongaming

I love this mod.

It raises a question:

If these are vehicles, and you can get them to do an action with the horn, can you modify this concept to make a gun emplacement? Like a machine gun nest or an AA gun emplacement? I would use the machine gun on horde night, and the AA gun on the air plane for when they drop the airdrop in a snow biome lake.

It's a really innovative mod, and it was long overdue. What's the point of surviving the apocalypse if you can't be comfortable?

I moved your mod to 7daystodie Chinese website (a game exchange website created by some Chinese players). I marked that it was moved instead of my original, and listed your original post link. Now I hope to get your permission and agree to share your work with other players. If you feel that you have violated your permission, you can tell me and I will delete it immediately.

This is my link:https://www.7risha.com/1126.html

Yeah, I can't get my bed to show up as a spawning point. It worked the first time, but it doesn't work anymore. I tried hitting it with a hammer like it says to do but that doesn't seem to do anything. There problem is in SP and on my server.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I can't get my bed to show up as a spawning point. It worked the first time, but it doesn't work anymore. I tried hitting it with a hammer like it says to do but that doesn't seem to do anything. There problem is in SP and on my server.

Same thing is happening to me, can't set the bed as spawning point, which hammer is needed for that? claw hammer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I second @Ryokent. This modlet is awesome - I tried it in Alpha 19 but it seemed to have taken away the ability to scrap items entirely. Unsure if that was a conflict with one of Khaine's modlets or not. Hopefully this does get an update, as besides items being unscrappable I did also see that the buffs from the furniture didn't work any longer - Likely due to the changes in A19 from the critical hit system and such. Definitely hoping for an update!!

• 3 weeks later...

Needs update for A19 (Health Buff)

2020-07-28T19:31.12.19.183 ERR XML loader. Loading and parsing 'buffs.xml' failed
ArgumentException: Requested value 'HealthMaxModifierOT' was not found.

apart from the above, all is good :)

• 4 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, Finch55 said:

Needs update for A19 (Health Buff)

2020-07-28T19:31.12.19.183 ERR XML loader. Loading and parsing 'buffs.xml' failed
ArgumentException: Requested value 'HealthMaxModifierOT' was not found.

apart from the above, all is good :)

Thx for the info.
I'm playing with A19.2(b4) and i also got a warning for the Throne, because the  meleeKnifeIron does not exist anymore, so I commented out 

<passive_effect name="HealthMaxModifierOT" operation="base_add" value="10"/>

in the buffs.xml
and changed the recipe for the throne in recipes.xml to use machete-parts instead of the iron knife.

<recipe name="Trone" count="1" craft_area="tablesaw">
	<ingredient name="resourceForgedIron" count="25"/>
	<ingredient name="meleeWpnBladeT3MacheteParts" count="5"/>
</recipe>

Now everything runs fine without errors!

Really awesome mod!
I'm currently building a home-cinema in my base and this comes in very handy! :)

EDIT: Unfortunately, when running the mod on my dedicated server, I get this error in an endless loop:

2020-12-18T16:12:08 224.346 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing '' failed
2020-12-18T16:12:08 224.346 EXC Requested value 'StaminaMaxModifierOT' was not found.
ArgumentException: Requested value 'StaminaMaxModifierOT' was not found.

seems that this buff also doesn't exist anymore in A19.

In Singleplayer I did not get any warning about this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived