<entity name="zombieSkateboarderV2"/>

</insertAfter>

To

<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name=zombieScreamer]" >

<entity name="zombieScreamerV2"/>

</insertAfter>

:)

...in entitygroups

OK link updated, has xml errors found fixed (should).

about the darkness of the Z's i would love some feedback about this, looks like we have differences they way they look for some people, we are trying some new posibilities, but would be nice to have more poeple's opinion about it to figure out if that needs fixing or not... and how much.

Great work on this, and thanks for releasing it, they all look excellent. The light levels look right to me, roughly the same as the vanilla textures.

I had a question hopefully someone may be able to help me with, when I use this modlet the first zombie(s) I encounter, my screen locks up for 10-15 seconds and sometimes crashes out of 7d2d with a d3d11 error. If it doesn't crash, everything appears to work properly for future zeds with no lag, and they all look fantastic.

I've never had this happen before, and it doesn't happen if I remove the modlet.

I think khelldon did a fix for the uma zombies being too dark.... maybe it's a related issue?

we talked about it, khelldon fix and changing the textures is almost the same amount of work. we are making new tests but seems to be divided opinions on if it is or not too dark... so im waiting to see what to do.

Uma's also "pause" the game when loading their textures ... I think these do too, a bit. I get a decent pause when first encountering one, but it's fine after.

It's technically the same technology the fun pimps use for their textures, so I don't know.

I'd love to see screens of zombies and a screen of people's video settings, both from those who see them as dark and those who see them bright.

Great work on this, and thanks for releasing it, they all look excellent. The light levels look right to me, roughly the same as the vanilla textures.

I had a question hopefully someone may be able to help me with, when I use this modlet the first zombie(s) I encounter, my screen locks up for 10-15 seconds and sometimes crashes out of 7d2d with a d3d11 error. If it doesn't crash, everything appears to work properly for future zeds with no lag, and they all look fantastic.

I've never had this happen before, and it doesn't happen if I remove the modlet.

i have a small lag when i spawn them from the menu by hand, on the first one only, and its just a cople of seconds. not if i ran into them in game, and so far has not crashed ever. i though it was my potato computer. idk if someone else had that issue also.

we talked about it, khelldon fix and changing the textures is almost the same amount of work. we are making new tests but seems to be divided opinions on if it is or not too dark... so im waiting to see what to do.

Yeh, they looked great to me in light, but in SOME shadows looked too dark. Mum sent me a few test cases but I'm in bed. :)

ok i did a new set of textures that are more bright than the other ones, we are currently testing it to see if all works fine and will be uploaded next to the other link once we are ok. so you basically choose to use one or the other set, same stuff just brightness adjusted for the people that was having issues with that.

Uma's also "pause" the game when loading their textures ... I think these do too, a bit. I get a decent pause when first encountering one, but it's fine after.

It's technically the same technology the fun pimps use for their textures, so I don't know.

I'd love to see screens of zombies and a screen of people's video settings, both from those who see them as dark and those who see them bright.

I am running gamma at 44% as anything lower looks too dark, have some bad company zeds as well so well over 100 variations :)

Everyones eyesight is different so sometimes whats good for me looks crap for someone else lol

Vidsettingsragsy2145.thumb.jpg.1a5019cddd0bc422509f7b166155ed51.jpg

20190111122501_1.jpg.ff3b3e81783b79fceee5d84ad7c8465d.jpg

Resgamma.thumb.jpg.02d0389d4cb58a1d788044cbf965de86.jpg

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)