Khelldon's Modlets

Khelldon

I've updated and tested and I'm not getting any errors. Starter gear seems to be working okay. I may need to tweak it a little. No errors though, so maybe it was another modlet or a different problem?

I am using two other mods with it so maybe that's why. Its alright I'm just using your "entityclasses" file too spawn a few things on my hotbar / toolbelt.

from loot.xml

<lootcontainer id="111" count="1" size="5,3" sound_open="UseActions/open_garbage" sound_close="UseActions/close_garbage" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate" destroy_on_close="true">

<item group="drinks"/>

<item group="rottenFood" prob=".1"/>

<item group="cannedfood"/>

</lootcontainer>

I could deal with the no vehicle physics, which I have spent hours trying to get to work myself to no avail, but the UMA Zombies are not setting off my traps/alarms :/ Sad to say I will be removing this modlet until physics/alarm detection can be figured out.

Seems like "AvatarZombieUMAController" is not being used by anything but the <!-- Missing: zombieStripperRadiated -->

Everything else is using <property name="AvatarController" value="AvatarZombie01Controller"/>

I'm going to keep trying to get this to work. Maybe...

<property name="PhysicsBody" value="zombieUMA"/>

should be:

<property name="PhysicsBody" value="zombieStandard"/>

Since that's what zombieTemplateMale is using?

I could deal with the no vehicle physics, which I have spent hours trying to get to work myself to no avail, but the UMA Zombies are not setting off my traps/alarms :/ Sad to say I will be removing this modlet until physics/alarm detection can be figured out.

Seems like "AvatarZombieUMAController" is not being used by anything but the <!-- Missing: zombieStripperRadiated -->

Everything else is using <property name="AvatarController" value="AvatarZombie01Controller"/>

I'm going to keep trying to get this to work. Maybe...

<property name="PhysicsBody" value="zombieUMA"/>

should be:

<property name="PhysicsBody" value="zombieStandard"/>

Since that's what zombieTemplateMale is using?

Sorry, I know there are problems with the UMA zombies. You won't be able to use a different controller because the zombies are made with UMA and use UMA animations, you must use the proper controller for the type of entity it is. I'm not too worried about this, there will be some zombies coming that will work with everything :-)

some posivilidad to be able to put the sound of metal gear alert in the[ATTACH=CONFIG]27138[/ATTACH]

when the camera detects zombies or players enemy indader territory

link

I do not think this is currently possible, if it is it wouldn't be easy and is way beyond me

I do not think this is currently possible, if it is it wouldn't be easy and is way beyond me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27161[/ATTACH] thanks of all mods waiting for their new cars I hope that elicopter vanilla halfa 17 is not very elegant put the elicopter model CH 47 Chinook is posiviliti at least

992802664_CH47Chinook.jpg.3ada093bdfd3d00db0ff275c532886c4.jpg

The modlet for starter crate is incompatible with the latest experimental (17.1 B8) due to loot container ID 111 being used.

The latest experimental added small/medium/large food and medical piles, which utilize loot container ID's 111 - 116. If two loot containers have the same ID loading of loot.xml fails.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27161[/ATTACH] thanks of all mods waiting for their new cars I hope that elicopter vanilla halfa 17 is not very elegant put the elicopter model CH 47 Chinook is posiviliti at least

I do have a chinook helicopter model that i've made. It may be too big to use as a vehicle. Not sure the game would be able to find a suitable place to put it down. I'll check it out after i get a little closer. :-)

The modlet for starter crate is incompatible with the latest experimental (17.1 B8) due to loot container ID 111 being used.

The latest experimental added small/medium/large food and medical piles, which utilize loot container ID's 111 - 116. If two loot containers have the same ID loading of loot.xml fails.

Oh shoot, dam loot list limits. I fixed it, changed to 118. Thank you.

I do have a chinook helicopter model that i've made. It may be too big to use as a vehicle. Not sure the game would be able to find a suitable place to put it down. I'll check it out after i get a little closer. :-)

Oh shoot, dam loot list limits. I fixed it, changed to 118. Thank you.

1943636834_CENTRALCONTROLZONE84MILITARYZONE.thumb.jpg.52b95147e460d09bc58a7a247dd4ab22.jpg

I present my base is very large sector-84 new base bunker.. military zone.. especial ops.. factory bunker.. indutrial zone.. I believe that in my base if it fits It should be only for an operations as an air mobile base CH-47 Chinook tactical supor command This is the best area to create a base It is a very tactical area by the way your elicoptero is impressive x12.thumb.jpg.3959e521c1581d4a945a3e3fcacb8918.jpg I hope this helps you to find space the best thing would be to build a platform or heliport how do i miss Hope this can help you

202802362_1factoryzoneindustrialarmory.thumb.jpg.89130416b2778e3d2fdb9b4b28a77a2c.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27169[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]27170[/ATTACH]

I present my base is very large sector-84 new base bunker.. military zone.. especial ops.. factory bunker.. indutrial zone.. I believe that in my base if it fits It should be only for an operations as an air mobile base CH-47 Chinook tactical supor command This is the best area to create a base It is a very tactical area by the way your elicoptero is impressive [ATTACH=CONFIG]27172[/ATTACH] I hope this helps you to find space the best thing would be to build a platform or heliport how do i miss Hope this can help you

I more meant the space it takes to actually place it from your toolbelt. It's huge, as it can carry vehicles and what not. So I'm not sure the game will let the user place it. At one point i made some redwood trees that had that problem, too big to place. Not counting it out yet, but we'll have to see. :-)

Thanks for these modlets.

I have loaded the bigger bunny and chicken, doe and buck and finally the baby bear ones.

Having just started a new game with the B9 update I have only managed to kill one doe as yet (seen a large bunny tho). Was I just unlucky to find that the large doe had no front legs as I approached her to chop her up...?

The larger rabbit that I saw seemed to be running by bouncing up and down in a permanent upright position, no body animation as such just moving along at a run in the upright position.

The above might be hobnomolies and I'll need to find some time to play more and see what is noticed.

So it was broken. OK he said he fixed it now.

Hey Khelldon,

to make more of your mods vanilla:

For Complex Cobble (items.xml)

<append xpath="/items">

<item name="khelldonMortar">

<property name="Extends" value="resourceConcreteMix"/>

<property name="CustomIcon" value="resourceConcreteMix"/>

<property name="CustomIconTint" value="121,106,83" />

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="khelldonMortarDesc"/>

</item>

</append>

You can then delete the Iconsfolder in Mod.

Greets Mira

Works perfect for me. Check you have added lootcontainer to engine/Data/Config/loot.xml

I did that this way:

<lootqualitytemplate name="LootCaseQuality">

<qualitytemplate level="1,999999" default_quality="4,5">

<loot quality="5,6" prob="0.33"/>

<loot quality="3,4" prob="1"/>

</qualitytemplate>

</lootqualitytemplate>

In Mods/Kheldon-StarterCreate/Config.xml :

<lootcontainer id="117" count="1" size="8,9" sound_open="UseActions/open_cardboard" sound_close="UseActions/close_cardboard" loot_quality_template="LootCaseQuality" destroy_on_close="true">

<item group="khelldonStarterCrateContents" count="1"/>

</lootcontainer>

Check the ID of the lootcontainer with the engine/Data/Config.xml, actually the last number 7dtd used is 116. I use this to set a higher Quality for the Items. Should work for you too.

Btw. The Bug with double Items is gamemade! The mod dosn't have any error about this.

New Modlet Available!

Get Greener!

About: This modlet removes the snow and desert biomes from the game and replaces them with more Forest biome. This is my answer to the issues cause by the random world generator putting snow next to desert and the ridiculous weather survival issues that causes. You can still find oil shale by digging in the forest until you find some.

IMPORTANT: You must generate a new world for this modlet to take effect. This will not change existing worlds like Navezgane.

Sorry, but how do I install this mod?

New Modlet Available!

About: This is a very silly modlet that makes it so if a stripper zombie touches you, you get herpes. Herpes is not curable other than by dying and will cause no one to want to sleep with you ever again. Getting herpes causes no negative game effects, it's really only a mod to make your friends laugh. Great for streamers, content creators, teams and server admins.

is it possible to make announce to the whole server that the player has got herpes?

Archived