Khelldon's Modlets

Khelldon

Maybe we can just export the vanilla models, reskin them, and add them back in?

Yes, that. In fact, i figured out how to do that and put a pack together for all the modders. You are going to be seeing a lot of new zombies reskins in the next few months. I promise. :-)

If you have them in a portable 3d format I'd like a link to them, and I'll happily just contribute them to your pool.

BTW I think the baby bears might either be too prolific, or offer too much meat. (I think the vanilla bears also yield to much meat. We have 1250 extra meat right now, and more food for 4 people than we couls an impablance xnce d ever eat. (We also have a gardener with high skills invested.)

Its not fair that I report this a imbalance bug since we have the mods in, but we see baby bears probably 10x more than we see the boars. (They also spawn invisible animals to cut down on how many can be hunted. I'd say reduce their numbers to maybe 1/5th of the current spawn rate.) I didn't look at their meat drops, but since they are a third the size of the boars, I'd think we'd get 1/3rd as much meat as them.

We encountered and killed probably 8 full sized bears in two days, and brought back probably 400 meat from them alone in two days. The bears probably spawn in more later game as a bigger threat, but since you have more firepower, they end up just becoming a meat delivery service.

Love the rebar bolts. For anyone interested you can replace the buff with some other buffs if you want. I made a lovely electric shock bolt based on this awesome modlet by just doing that. Khelldon perhaps you could release an official one with a blue icon to suit etc ? Thanks for the great work these modlets really add to the game.

If you have them in a portable 3d format I'd like a link to them, and I'll happily just contribute them to your pool.

BTW I think the baby bears might either be too prolific, or offer too much meat. (I think the vanilla bears also yield to much meat. We have 1250 extra meat right now, and more food for 4 people than we couls an impablance xnce d ever eat. (We also have a gardener with high skills invested.)

Its not fair that I report this a imbalance bug since we have the mods in, but we see baby bears probably 10x more than we see the boars. (They also spawn invisible animals to cut down on how many can be hunted. I'd say reduce their numbers to maybe 1/5th of the current spawn rate.) I didn't look at their meat drops, but since they are a third the size of the boars, I'd think we'd get 1/3rd as much meat as them.

We encountered and killed probably 8 full sized bears in two days, and brought back probably 400 meat from them alone in two days. The bears probably spawn in more later game as a bigger threat, but since you have more firepower, they end up just becoming a meat delivery service.

I don't want to post the link on the forum. I'd feel weird about giving the pimps work out where anyone could get it. I have it shared in a modding discord. Have you done much modding before?

- - - Updated - - -

Love the rebar bolts. For anyone interested you can replace the buff with some other buffs if you want. I made a lovely electric shock bolt based on this awesome modlet by just doing that. Khelldon perhaps you could release an official one with a blue icon to suit etc ? Thanks for the great work these modlets really add to the game.

Hey thanks, glad you like them. I will be releasing some cool stuff like that in the near future. I'm currently working really hard on an overhaul mod. I want to keep most of it as surprises. So i don't want to release the whole mod in modlet form or no one will play the overhaul. LOL After I get the overhaul out, I will piece out some more modlets. Thanks so much. :-)

Yup... I did xml modding on A15 and a16, was building pois on Guppy's poi building server for a while, and have been doing 3d modelling and digital sculpting now since 1985 (I have items in the daz3d store and did some commission work for some of their products, but haven't really created anything there in like 8 years now.). I just do it as a hobby now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26957[/ATTACH]

Got those errors when using Screamerbears and Babybears

yeah someone else had that problem earlier. Is it on a dedicated server? Cause animal bear is definitely there. The second error is with the UMA zombies. Same thing. Not sure what's going on there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup... I did xml modding on A15 and a16, was building pois on Guppy's poi building server for a while, and have been doing 3d modelling and digital sculpting now since 1985 (I have items in the daz3d store and did some commission work for some of their products, but haven't really created anything there in like 8 years now.). I just do it as a hobby now.

Oh nice! :-)

The screamer bear mod doesn't completely push, and clients need to install it as well.

Modlets are SO easy to install or remove that it shouldn't be an issue.

The screamer bears texture has to be installed on clients, otherwise they end up with an invisible screamer bear...lol!

The screamer bear mod doesn't completely push, and clients need to install it as well.

Modlets are SO easy to install or remove that it shouldn't be an issue.

The screamer bears texture has to be installed on clients, otherwise they end up with an invisible screamer bear...lol!

Thanks Gareee

Hello Khelldon, greetz from Germany.

I want to play your WTC Mod from Github but get an NRE when loading. Whats wrong with it. Cant find out. No Other Mods or Modlets installed now.

2019-01-09T06:52:29 253.554 ERR Exception in thread GenerateChunks:

2019-01-09T06:52:29 253.569 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BlockPlaceholderMap.Replace (BlockValue _blockValue, System.Random _random, .Chunk _chunk, Int32 _blockX, Int32 _blockZ, Boolean useAlternate, QuestTags questTags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Prefab.CopyBlocksIntoChunkNoEntities (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, Vector3i _prefabTargetPos, System.Random _random, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PrefabInstance.CopyIntoChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, System.Random _random, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DynamicPrefabDecorator.DecorateChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DynamicPrefabDecorator.DecorateChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkProviderGenerateWorld.DoGenerateChunks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkProviderGenerateWorld.thread_GenerateChunks (.ThreadInfo _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ThreadManager.myThreadInvoke (System.Object _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)

(Filename: Line: -1)

Hello Khelldon, greetz from Germany.

I want to play your WTC Mod from Github but get an NRE when loading. Whats wrong with it. Cant find out. No Other Mods or Modlets installed now.

2019-01-09T06:52:29 253.554 ERR Exception in thread GenerateChunks:

2019-01-09T06:52:29 253.569 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BlockPlaceholderMap.Replace (BlockValue _blockValue, System.Random _random, .Chunk _chunk, Int32 _blockX, Int32 _blockZ, Boolean useAlternate, QuestTags questTags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Prefab.CopyBlocksIntoChunkNoEntities (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, Vector3i _prefabTargetPos, System.Random _random, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PrefabInstance.CopyIntoChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, System.Random _random, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DynamicPrefabDecorator.DecorateChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk, Boolean _bForceOverwriteBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DynamicPrefabDecorator.DecorateChunk (.World _world, .Chunk _chunk) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkProviderGenerateWorld.DoGenerateChunks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkProviderGenerateWorld.thread_GenerateChunks (.ThreadInfo _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ThreadManager.myThreadInvoke (System.Object _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)

(Filename: Line: -1)

LOL What's wrong with it is it's not released yet, I'm working on it. When it's ready there will be a new thread and it will appear of the launcher. Was wondering how long before someone found that and tried to play it :p

LOL What's wrong with it is it's not released yet, I'm working on it. When it's ready there will be a new thread and it will appear of the launcher. Was wondering how long before someone found that and tried to play it :p

When a Mod or Modlet shows up here, im looking for the the git if there is one, to get the newest. Sorry im a mod / modlet collector. Like all of all Modders Good Work.

Hi Khelldon like your work and looking forward to more zombie variation :)

Is it possible to bring back the old style deer/stag in a similar way to your 'Get piggy' modlet. I assume the old style deer is still in the game somewhere along with some long long lost other stuff.

When a Mod or Modlet shows up here, im looking for the the git if there is one, to get the newest. Sorry im a mod / modlet collector. Like all of all Modders Good Work.

It's all good, although I'll suggest you switch to the launcher. On the launcher mods will update automatically whenever the modder makes changes. It's so much easier than checking gits. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Khelldon like your work and looking forward to more zombie variation :)

Is it possible to bring back the old style deer/stag in a similar way to your 'Get piggy' modlet. I assume the old style deer is still in the game somewhere along with some long long lost other stuff.

Hey thank you :-) I am not sure the old stag is still in there, I'll have a look at the asset packs and see if it's possible. Thanks for the suggestion. :-)

It's all good, although I'll suggest you switch to the launcher. On the launcher mods will update automatically whenever the modder makes changes. It's so much easier than checking gits. :-)

Thats right, but not all are there i think.

They must have changed it. It only gives 1 food item even though its set too 2, and none of the other items spawn in the box either.

Any console errors.

Altho patch notes state loot duplicates fixed. So no more having only 1 item in the count and 759 spawning in starter crates hopefully lol

Archived