Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER/SPECIAL FORCES CASES AND OPEN DOOR SYNDROME FIXES

Adjusted Loot ids for the mining machine and rain catcher id 223 & id 224 to 217 and 224 and Special Forces Cases - id 228 to 223 for consistency

Adjusted a small error in loot.xml for Open Door Syndrome where lootcontainer id 23 was placed in wrong section and causing a nre.

Hello, im Having troubl ewith Mining machine and Rain Catcher, an NRE goes by, it tells something about tjhe 224 id on the loot.

Would be nice to try this mod! Keep the good work!

Hello, im Having troubl ewith Mining machine and Rain Catcher, an NRE goes by, it tells something about tjhe 224 id on the loot.

Would be nice to try this mod! Keep the good work!

I am gonna go out on a limb and say you may have another modlet that uses the same lootcontainer id 224. i would use notepad++ and use the search in files function link it to your mods folder and search for lootcontainer id="24"

I am gonna go out on a limb and say you may have another modlet that uses the same lootcontainer id 224. i would use notepad++ and use the search in files function link it to your mods folder and search for lootcontainer id="24"

Already checked, using this search and there is no other mod that affect loot containers

The Xpath to lootcontainer and the condenser lootcontainer has the same id, IDK if maybe that's the issue

insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=224]" >

<!-- Condenser -->

<lootcontainer id="224" count="0,4" size="8,9" sound_open="cement_mixer_open" sound_close="cement_mixer_close" destroy_on_close="true" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate" >

<item name="drinkJarRiverWater" count="1,10" prob="0.01"/>

<item name="drinkCanRiverWater" count="1,8" prob="0.1"/>

<item name="drinkJarBoiledWater" count="1,4" prob="0.01"/>

<item name="drinkJarGoldenRodTea" count="1,2" prob="0.005"/>

</lootcontainer>

I haven't mess with this files yet so i couldn't tell

The Xpath to lootcontainer and the condenser lootcontainer has the same id, IDK if maybe that's the issue

insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=224]" >

<!-- Condenser -->

<lootcontainer id="224" count="0,4" size="8,9" sound_open="cement_mixer_open" sound_close="cement_mixer_close" destroy_on_close="true" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate" >

<item name="drinkJarRiverWater" count="1,10" prob="0.01"/>

<item name="drinkCanRiverWater" count="1,8" prob="0.1"/>

<item name="drinkJarBoiledWater" count="1,4" prob="0.01"/>

<item name="drinkJarGoldenRodTea" count="1,2" prob="0.005"/>

</lootcontainer>

I haven't mess with this files yet so i couldn't tell

Argh my apologies change the insertAfter 224 to 217 will fix up now. Books appointment with eye doctor lol....

MINOR UPDATE MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER

Fixed a silly error insert after was same Id in loot.xml as the lootcontainer after it.

changed - <insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=224]" >

to

<insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=217]" >

No need to download simply edit modlet/config/loot.xml

- - - Updated - - -

Good news, the pallets modlet works with "RH 5.0 4k", I haven't tried shelves and barrels yet.

thats great :-)

Is there any way to moderate the Invisible Animal FIX spawn amount? Without the fix we get virtually no animals but with the fix installed i feel like i'm running a petting zoo lol. We could probably cut the spawn amount by 2/3rds and be fine.

You are welcome to edit the values in the xmls to suit your game play no worries

Anyone else having trouble opening some of the boxes in the pallet mod after the update?

they are meant that way (I think by what you mean) some are lootable others arent like the cabinets you come across in the world some are lootable others are open and unlootable.

unless you mean something else and i misunderstood sorry

pallet mod has the first two blocks with 66% full and 33% empty. is this correct all others have the full and empty lines reversed?

<append xpath="/blockplaceholders">
	<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsBase">
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseFull" prob=".66"/>
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty" prob=".33"/>
	</placeholder>
</append>
	<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsTile">
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsTileFull" prob=".66"/>
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsTileEmpty" prob=".33"/>
	</placeholder>

pallet mod has the first two blocks with 66% full and 33% empty. is this correct all others have the full and empty lines reversed?

<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsBase">
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseFull" prob=".66"/>
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty" prob=".33"/>
	</placeholder>
</append>
	<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsTile">
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsTileFull" prob=".66"/>
		<block name="palletWhiteBagsTileEmpty" prob=".33"/>
	</placeholder>

Prolly not lol will change it when I get home thanks for pointing this out for me

Archived