**Added traders to enemyanimals group

**lowered probability

**Traders now spawn a lot less.

SURVIVORS UPDATE

**added survivors to the enemyanimals group

**removed survivors from all other groups

**now spawns less

ADDED

*new ai tasks (still dont move or wander, however do attack enemies now)

*Approach Maggi to be healed (defend her as she dont attack enemies)

*Adjusted delays of all weapons and added in a few changes (to many to go thru)

ISSUES

- Sometimes survivors stop attacking

- Survivors struggle with snakes

Hi, we found a Multiplayer glitch for Stallionsdens Open Door Syndrome With Respawn. A player can destroy the blocks unlimited and 'duplicate' their items.

Any fix for this? Maybe disable the destroy items?

will look into this i dont play mp lol. so was unaware thanks for bringing it to my attention.

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean the destroy on close code in loot or the destroy - 0 in blocks. The destroy on close is what is needed to make the container turn into the next stage

will look into this i dont play mp lol. so was unaware thanks for bringing it to my attention.

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean the destroy on close code in loot or the destroy - 0 in blocks. The destroy on close is what is needed to make the container turn into the next stage

Yes, people can destroy the blocks and the block will loop into looted, not looted, looted, not looted and that without removing the block. They can use the blocks to get stuff easy. Like the 'dead tree bug' were you can smash a tree unlimited under 0% health.

I understand that the Destroy on close code is necessary to change the block to 'open doors'. But it's now in a loop.

If this cannot be fixed, i think it's better to disable the items you get from it when you smash it. I only need to change destroy items in block.xml, right?

Yes, people can destroy the blocks and the block will loop into looted, not looted, looted, not looted and that without removing the block. They can use the blocks to get stuff easy. Like the 'dead tree bug' were you can smash a tree unlimited under 0% health.

I understand that the Destroy on close code is necessary to change the block to 'open doors'. But it's now in a loop.

If this cannot be fixed, i think it's better to disable the items you get from it when you smash it. I only need to change destroy items in block.xml, right?

i have removed that already. How are you looping them lol.

they should only be like this -

loot container - goes to open state. leave it alone it goes to next open state leave it alone goes to next open state etc etc til it goes back to respawn state.

destroying block effectively you have gotten rid of the container so it wont go thru that process.

Possibly when the chunk reloads it may spawn back as I have read elsewhere.

I will upload the new one for you to test as i dont play MP so it be a big help if you could test it for me to see if it fixed it :-)

- - - Updated - - -

It has been uploaded to the same link

- - - Updated - - -

I destroyed the container it went to open state i then destroyed it again and it dissappeared to a million pieces lol so maybe i not understanding

Oh i think i understand now lol sorry late night for me.

Practically using the growingrate to respawn a container would have been more beneficial however due to the container requiring light for it to work i had to improvise with the upgrade rate thanks to Telric and i created several open blocks for the process to go thru before respawning loot. AS the tick rate max is 63 (approx 1 game hr) that was to quick for my liking so thus the several variations of the same block the tickrate was 63 each x 6 or 7 so loot respawned in approx 6 to 7 game hrs instead of 1.

the container should not go back to loot stage by one repairing it so to speak so I am unsure I will def look into it tho and work it out.

could you please list the containers that this is occuring please is it the new blocks you can build yourself or the containers you find in the pois etc as the containers found in the pois are not repairable.

By removing the new container blocks i created that the player can craft that should stop you being able to loop the container if you can def say that they are the ones causing the issue

Hey I had a question about the excavator mod I changed the crafting recipe a bit (edited amounts requires but kept the same items) but it still says the default recipe in-game. Any idea what I did wrong or how to make the edited recipe show up in-game?

If you could upload the modlet I can take a look for you.

Your recipes.xml misses the lines
	<remove xpath="/recipes/recipe[@name='wineBarrel']" />
<remove xpath="/recipes/recipe[@name='wineBarrelPlain']" />
<remove xpath="/recipes/recipe[@name='wineBarrelSet']" />

on top of the append part, so the vanilla recipes are called up.

Hmmmm did they add recipes in vanilla for the wine barrels. hmmm seems like they did lol. thank you Will fix that up now

Getting an error with wandering traders. Here is my log. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PaFfZ3y2VTu3EaIbJf_BtMqAKPYCB2Vu

Wandering traders has been fixed. Just need to simply remove the old spawning.xml in the modlet and it will work fine (sorry for this)

When i update a mod i do it in my personal seperate game test etc when i copy it to github folder it overwrites the xmls that have changed but leaves old xmls in if they have been removed.

STALLIONSDENS WHISPERERS

What This Modlet Does -

- The Whisperers modlet lets you craft a unique set of clothing (created from Hazmat outfit set)

- Once you put the set on you will now be one with the zombies. YES thats right you can WALK with the Zombies/Sleepers. (make sure you only walk)

- Whisperer Set is craftable via the workbench and requires certain ingredients found

* ResourceCLOTH

* RottenFLESH

* Each item of the vanilla HAZMAT SET

* New item - ZOMBIE SKIN (found on zombies, or in labequipment) (If you have my LOOTABLE OBJECTS MODLET - uncomment in loot.xml the lines pushing to that) then you will also find Zombie Skin in the dead Body Bags, human corpse blocks and human bone blocks.

- HOWEVER if you want to remain in zen with the zs ** WARNING **

* Do not RUN

* Do not JUMP

* Do not equip a WEAPON

* Do not equip a TOOL

* Do not fire a WEAPON

* Do not hit anything with your FISTS

* Do not hit anything with a TOOL

* PRETTY MUCH JUST WALK LOL. YOU CAN LOOT STILL

Anything other then walking will result in the zombies knowing your not one of them.

You will see a grey Skull on the left side of your screen for when you wont be seen by zs and if you do anything other then walk a red cO2 in red icon will show. once it dissappears tho the protection from zs will reoccur. There is a duration between after you do an action other then walk of 60 seconds before the protection occurs again.

** FOR USE WITH OTHER MODLETS **

I have added many modlets that this modlet affects. SIMPLY go thru the bottom of the list and uncomment any of the modlets you use in your game. (Salvaged Bats are added via the vanilla section so no one really needs that one.) In items.xml

If you want your modlet that uses TOOLS &/OR WEAPONS etc feel free to let me know and I will add them to it.

SPECIAL THANKS TO

- HAIDRGNA

- SPHEREII

- MAYIC (JAYIC)

- TELRIC

- TIN

- Anyone Else whom I forgot to mention

STALLIONSDENS WHISPERERS WITH LIGHT & REDUCED STAMINA MODLET

Same as above but with the mining helmet light attached to the hazmat mask and the set with reduced stamina.

UPDATE STALLIONSDENS WHISPERERS

Small update -

Added ability to use with other modlets.

Simply uncomment the section between <!-- Modlet Name start --> & <!-- Modlet Name end --> in items.xml down the bottom section

So far I have added the ones I use -

* ACP Fishing-A17

* TacticalAction

* SovietWeaponPack

* Salvaged Bats (NOT required to uncomment vanilla section adds this)

* Pilles Super Brush

* Mayics Custom Firearms

* KHLockpicks

* Khelldon-GetNailed

* HDHQItems

* HDHQGuns

* GuppysTorchSystem

* GuppysLightSystem

* FarmLifeMod

* Farming-master (By MAYIC)

If you have a modlet or want a modlet added let me know and I will happily add it.

See this post for all the information

Archived