Are there ANY rumours or indications when A17 will release?

EzunaAranna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFA96B77fz4&t=144s

here mate go to 3min.10second he started talking about the mail he got

"AT EARLIEST" 4 minutes 25 seconds

Then HE speculates that it probably will be by the end of September (HIS OWN OPINION)

Dude, I wrote the email. Horse's mouth speaking to you right now. And I'm saying that never was there a message that it would be the second weekend in September.

Then HE speculates that it probably will be by the end of September (HIS OWN OPINION)

Dude, I wrote the email. Horse's mouth speaking to you right now. And I'm saying that never was there a message that it would be the second weekend in September.

I still think it's hilarious how people come up with this stuff.

so he just came up with the second weekend in September like skippy 0330

coincidence....

so he just came up with the second weekend in September like skippy 0330

coincidence....

Lol...my mind is exploding. This has got to be a troll. :)

No, OMG, NO...it’s not a coincidence. I wrote it. I wrote, “second weekend in September at the earliest”. It’s not hard to understand how they all came up with the “second weekend.” It’s also becoming more and more easy to understand your problem. I’d hoped it could be explained by language gap but it’s pretty apparent it has nothing to do with that. You are literally blind and deaf to anything other than what you want to believe.

So, anyway, here’s to you enjoying your second weekend in September— whatever happens.

No, OMG, NO...it’s not a coincidence. I wrote it. I wrote, “second weekend in September at the earliest”. It’s not hard to understand how they all came up with the “second weekend.” It’s also becoming more and more easy to understand your problem. I’d hoped it could be explained by language gap but it’s pretty apparent it has nothing to do with that. You are literally blind and deaf to anything other than what you want to believe.

So, anyway, here’s to you enjoying your second weekend in September— whatever happens.

Lmao people want to hear what they wanna hear and alot of people already watched the a lot of streamers saying it will be mid sep i think it s just a misunderstanding and people will think that it s just another delay

neferpitous is known to be a troll around here ;)

*Sigh*

It seems that there are words and phrases that are not recognized by a lot of people.

Maybe

Possible

If we can

hopefully

Not sure yet

Will try

and many more that go with the there is no guarantee because The Fun Pimps NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ever give a set date.

The phrase is It is DONE when it is DONE

So, when will it be released, when it is done

No one knows, even The Fun Pimps don't know

When will we be told

When it is Done and not before

Simple

Richard said something along the line of : If we can, possible, maybe end of Sept. My translation, expect it sometime in October to keep from being disappointed if something bad happens and it gets delayed. I even go with I'm not expecting it until November.

I'd rather 1) be pleasantly surprised and thrilled to find it released by the first week of October.

2) be pleasantly surprised to see it released by the last week of October

3) I'm not expecting it to be released until November

No one, absolutely positively NO ONE has said it will be that late, that is my opinion, my belief only.

Now, go play a mod, go check out a new game, play Mist Survival, SCUM, Green Hell, there will be coming out a new update of Subsistence, ColdGames has added female characters, wind turbines and much more. Go buy it and play it. If you haven't played it, watch out for the bears, cougars and wolves, they are deadly. As are the hunters and rogues.

There are lots more that have come out. Play board games with your kids. Read a book, go to the library, go outside and look at the green grass. There are tons of other stuff to do while you wait. The world will not end if it isn't released by the last of September or first of October.

*Sigh*

It seems that there are words and phrases that are not recognized by a lot of people.

Maybe

Possible

If we can

hopefully

Not sure yet

Will try

Ummm i tried to google those letters of odd dialect....

WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK?

The phrase is It is DONE when it is DONE

So, when will it be released, when it is done

No one knows, even The Fun Pimps don't know

When will we be told

When it is Done and not before

Simple

Ok does that mean sometime this Century? Or does it mean someone ate all the dam pretzels and they quit?

Richard said something along the line of : If we can, possible, maybe end of Sept. My translation, expect it sometime in October to keep from being disappointed if something bad happens and it gets delayed. I even go with I'm not expecting it until November.

I'd rather 1) be pleasantly surprised and thrilled to find it released by the first week of October.

2) be pleasantly surprised to see it released by the last week of October

3) I'm not expecting it to be released until November

No one, absolutely positively NO ONE has said it will be that late, that is my opinion, my belief only.

I don't understand my feeble mind can not comprehend those letters into any type of meaning. 0.o

Now, go play a mod, go check out a new game, play Mist Survival, SCUM, Green Hell, there will be coming out a new update of Subsistence, ColdGames has added female characters, wind turbines and much more. Go buy it and play it. If you haven't played it, watch out for the bears, cougars and wolves, they are deadly. As are the hunters and rogues.

There are lots more that have come out. Play board games with your kids. Read a book, go to the library, go outside and look at the green grass. There are tons of other stuff to do while you wait. The world will not end if it isn't released by the last of September or first of October.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

This talk of BOOKS in a public place is obscene what the heck are you from the 50's?

go out buy a cell phone and pay for wifi like a good little Forum Gremlin and find something else to spread your disease of hope and good will

or whatever the french your saying.

I haven't seen the sun in years and i refuse to let you spread a falsehood like that just cause your bored and have nothing better to do.

Excuse me i see a Wild Pretzel Muh Ha hahahahahahahaaa!!!!

A good book!

So what would be some suggestions for a good 7DtD type zombie survival book? My usual fare is fantasy (Lord of the Rings, Salvatore's Drizzt saga, Dragonlance, Shannara) and don't know either a good author or book.

Patiently waiting for the Kraken to show.

The twilight series. Turn into a 13 year old girl for a while. You might like it. #teamedward #boredAF

Oh, I've never actually read the books, but I did see the movies once, and they were...

So what would be some suggestions for a good 7DtD type zombie survival book? My usual fare is fantasy (Lord of the Rings, Salvatore's Drizzt saga, Dragonlance, Shannara) and don't know either a good author or book.

Patiently waiting for the Kraken to show.

https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628

Don't leave home without it....

Archived