Mah tries to not start a religious discussion and fails

Maharin

So the A17 release date could possibly be within the reach of 100 million years to the past all the way to 100 million years to the future? :) Well that narrows it down a bunch...

Well... there are those that believe the universe is only 6000 years old. With that it would only be +/- 60 years.

The zombies know everything and they're willing to share if you lean in close to hear their whispers.

Damn i really buy that coffee mug now

https://www.amazon.de/Sheepworld-42031-Wortheld-Tasse-Lنchle-Porzellan/dp/B007TH45XU

It says: "Smile, you cant kill them all"

I believe modders will do such a thing if only developers give to the community proper tools.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Well... there are those that believe the universe is only 6000 years old. With that it would only be +/- 60 years.

I think it's taken out of context. I believe it was trying to explain how God is outside of space-time and time is mostly irrelevant to him.

That would also explain why reality "fled away" when he is suppose to show up and how he knew us before we were born.

/hopeful stuff

I think it's taken out of context. I believe it was trying to explain how God is outside of space-time and time is mostly irrelevant to him.

That would also explain why reality "fled away" when he is suppose to show up and how he knew us before we were born.

/hopeful stuff

I sincerely wasn't trying to open up a religious debate. But I will tell you I know of MANY websites that preach exactly what I just wrote and I've spoken directly to people that were very serious about that number (give or take a few years) being a fact.

According to at least one other religion it's 4000 years.

I tell you. Having a discussion, as a structural geologist, with a rather orthodox Christian was one of the highlights of a field-trips a few years back. He indeed kept insisting the earth was only 4000-6000 years old (don't remember exactly). A group of my collagues and me were standing there, trying to keep a straight face ^^

I tell you. Having a discussion, as a structural geologist, with a rather orthodox Christian was one of the highlights of a field-trips a few years back. He indeed kept insisting the earth was only 4000-6000 years old (don't remember exactly). A group of my collagues and me were standing there, trying to keep a straight face ^^

I always found it odd that serious Christians only took a HALF of one sentence to come up with that. It goes:

"To God, one day is as a thousand years AND a thousand years is as a day". Now if that isn't trying to explain being separate from space-time to a bunch of sheep herders, I don't know what else it could be.

According to at least one other religion it's 4000 years.

So which religion does your estimate believe in?

- - - Updated - - -

I always found it odd that serious Christians only took a HALF of one sentence to come up with that. It goes:

"To God, one day is as a thousand years AND a thousand years is as a day". Now if that isn't trying to explain being separate from space-time to a bunch of sheep herders, I don't know what else it could be.

To be fair... the people I've talked to say it's more about adding up the years from the lineages expressed in the old testament (Adam to Jesus plus 2000 years, or something like that).

So which religion does your estimate believe in?

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair... the people I've talked to say it's more about adding up the years from the lineages expressed in the old testament (Adam to Jesus plus 2000 years, or something like that).

The interesting thing about human DNA (this all applies) is that there is no major reason we couldn't live forever. The reason one cancer cell can kill your is it never dies from reproducing because a DNA switch is turned on that keeps the ends of your DNA from wearing down.

So Adam could have lived for over a million years before God introduced Eve...

The interesting thing about human DNA (this all applies) is that there is no major reason we couldn't live forever. The reason one cancer cell can kill your is it never dies from reproducing because a DNA switch is turned on that keeps the ends of your DNA from wearing down.

So Adam could have lived for over a million years before God introduced Eve...

As person who studied biology and chemistry 8 hours a week each, 4 years in high , Oxigen is what makes us old and uncapable of resisting getting old. It helps free radicals that help us aging... No we don`t get rusty. Besides in our dna is coded how long a sell lives, simplified the body has its own cycle of life such as in any animal in the anymal kingdom. And hell no, Earth is estimated around 3 to 7 billion years old. It will take time till stable :D

As person who studied biology and chemistry 8 hours a week each, 4 years in high , Oxigen is what makes us old and uncapable of resisting getting old. It helps free radicals that help us aging... No we don`t get rusty. Besides in our dna is coded how long a sell lives, simplified the body has its own cycle of life such as in any animal in the anymal kingdom. And hell no, Earth is estimated around 3 to 7 billion years old. It will take time till stable :D

Thats nice.

Here a short article on how some cells could live forever. http://factmyth.com/factoids/some-cells-can-live-forever/

Thats nice.

Here a short article on how some cells could live forever. http://factmyth.com/factoids/some-cells-can-live-forever/

Good ! You made my last minutes on work awsome, thanks.

There is another thing and last offtopic. There are lots of mutations developing through the time when replicate a sell without that part of chromosome that give it X lives. This is why we don`t have a cure - mutation.

Neebs Gaming has a new 7D2D out:

Its one of the better youtube groups IMO. If they do Youtube A17 for a few days before general release, then I vote Neebs.

Or will there be rioting in the streets if they do that again? I didnt read the end results of the last time.

Archived