This is really, really irritating.

Teknotokon

So um, can anyone please explain to me why does it seem like i need to have to be online and i cant play offline at all? whos brilliant idea was this? i was also told that id have to wait until full release, as in after beta. If this really is the case, i'm not gonna waste my money on the game, although it does look fun, i would like the freedom to play where i please.

if or when i can play the game i paid for with my own money where i want? so basically i buy a game that i cant play because my internet is crap? i want to know who made this up and who thought it would be a good idea, and if or when they will allow us? What kind of utter bull is that?

As far as I know, it doesn't require internet connection at all times, cuz even mine kicks out on occasion and the game has never crashed or glitched out on me yet... so I think it just requires you to be online during log in and if you connect to someone else's server... But I think while playing alone, it doesn't force internet connection on you. I could be wrong on this though...

• 6 years later...
Ok who owns a mobile phone with internet.....

There is an app (On android) that lets you turn your phone into a Router so you can access the net via ya phone from ya pc/laptop/other wireless device.

You only need the connection to LAUNCH the game, after that just turn it off done.

What app is this bro?

What app is this bro?

Don't even need an app. Most phones I've ever seen can turn themselves into a Wifi Hotspot, and it's only needed to log into Steam, at which point the game is happy to play.

As to the OP - it was the brilliant idea of the tosspots who download pirated versions of the game if nothing else......

Don't even need an app. Most phones I've ever seen can turn themselves into a Wifi Hotspot, and it's only needed to log into Steam, at which point the game is happy to play.

As to the OP - it was the brilliant idea of the tosspots who download pirated versions of the game if nothing else......

And it didn´t change anything. According to the facebook group it still can be pirated and works. Mandatory online didn´t do anything. Like always. That never worked against piracy. It´s just pissing of customers.

Archived