Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

9 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

はい。

私は信じている@DevrixA20のSorceryとDFの互換性パッチがあります。

Thank you very much
I'm not good at English so I'm writing with Google Translate
There is a patch somewhere in the sorcery mod forum
I have 35 pages so I will try to find it

3 minutes ago, shobon said:

Thank you very much
I'm not good at English so I'm writing with Google Translate
There is a patch somewhere in the sorcery mod forum
I have 35 pages so I will try to find it

I think the patch is also in the sorcery discord

47 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

I don't have an XLarge3 either.

Vsmall 1 and 2
Small 1 and 2
Medium 1 and 2
Large 1 and 2
XLarge 1

That's it.

Hmm looks as the delete button will start to earn it's keep. Or, don't use that map

17 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

I don't have an XLarge3 either.

Vsmall 1 and 2
Small 1 and 2
Medium 1 and 2
Large 1 and 2
XLarge 1

That's it.

Problem solved:

I downloaded and installed

DF Additional CompoPack Maps-235-V1-1622290475.zip

They will now will be removed

<tongue-in-cheek=on> Unless I make that POI a home base <tongue-in-cheek=off>

10 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Phil Well those are from May 2021. So A19. 

That is why it did not look good. Thanks for that. They have now been removed

I have a campfire with nothing cooking on. There is only a cooking pot on there and I want to add a cooking  grill, which I have. The campfire is not on but I have the three lock symbols so that I cannot add the grill. I had this when I wanted to add the cooking pot, the only way, that I have found is to destroy the campire, re-craft it and then I was good to go.

UPDATE: I had to destroy it and I have lost the cooking pot so I am going to make yet another one

Edit the update:  V 4.02

Edited by Phil (see edit history)

40 minutes ago, steveschuld said:

Is there a thread for this mod that deals with the doors not working in the Bunker, Anna's House and the Lab?

I am on my third play through/download and install and they still do not  work with the key cards.

Since the new version of DF came out, you should say which version you are playing (4.01 or 4.02).

At 4.01 i don't got any problems with the doors.

But it isn't allways clear what colour the door got, since blue and green isn't that different.

Put the keycard at the hotbar, then try to rightclick at the door.

It either unlocks, or when you got the wrong keycard it would show at the downright side the missing component, similar when you try to repair something and missing the resource.

When even that don't works for you, you should maybe reinstal the mod. Delete the whole mods folder, and unzip the package again.

DF 4.03(Dev B1) + 10.4 exp beta - Saved game from 4.02/10.3 still works! (did complete wipe of all 7D2D directories, clean reinstall)

Still having an ongoing issues with Dr. Anna quests.  I get Anna (QuestOne - Rescue Research from Hell) complete it, receive reward... then get that exact same quest all over again... six times in a row now to the exact same lab location!  Working as intended??

Oddly, Loot is still mostly crap at level 250 + Loot Stage 787 (what is the max by the way?)... but I've always had craptastic loot luck  😕

/probably not a DF issue (lol)

I thought the latest DF update had a fix for the insane fire damage that demonics, etc do?  I have full power armor (finally) but cannot add Ablative mod to it.  Still taking 100+ damage chunks from fireballs :(

Edited by Lumpus (see edit history)

So a friend and I were trying to run Sorcery Mod with Darkness Falls.  It seemed to be working to an extent, but despite the mod page saying they should be compatible, we ran into a problem when trying to place down a Lightning Forge (or an other elemental forge).  It gives an error message-

EXC IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

No idea why but these forges can't be placed anywhere in our world, and that makes the Sorcery Mod rather pointless.  Even though the forge will "appear" in the world where you try to place it eventually, it can't be used or interacted with.

Just wondering if there's a fix or if this mod is just no longer compatible with Darkness Falls.

Screenshot (15).png

It's not installation, since that's simply dropping the mods into the Mods folder.  Didn't use Deeppockets because it changes the backpack in DF and as far as I know, DF stopped using Compo Pack so that's not here either.

It's one specific issue with one type of crafting station.

Also playing on DFVsmall2 map, so it's not a random generated map, meaning no Arcane Trader.

11 hours ago, Lumpus said:

DF 4.03(Dev B1) + 10.4 exp beta - Saved game from 4.02/10.3 still works! (did complete wipe of all 7D2D directories, clean reinstall)

Still having an ongoing issues with Dr. Anna quests.  I get Anna (QuestOne - Rescue Research from Hell) complete it, receive reward... then get that exact same quest all over again... six times in a row now to the exact same lab location!  Working as intended??

Oddly, Loot is still mostly crap at level 250 + Loot Stage 787 (what is the max by the way?)... but I've always had craptastic loot luck  😕

/probably not a DF issue (lol)

I thought the latest DF update had a fix for the insane fire damage that demonics, etc do?  I have full power armor (finally) but cannot add Ablative mod to it.  Still taking 100+ damage chunks from fireballs :(

The quest is repeatable because it's not finished.

Other users have said the fire damage IS fixed byt it's causing dehydration for some reason.

4 hours ago, Aradael said:

So a friend and I were trying to run Sorcery Mod with Darkness Falls.  It seemed to be working to an extent, but despite the mod page saying they should be compatible, we ran into a problem when trying to place down a Lightning Forge (or an other elemental forge).  It gives an error message-

EXC IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

No idea why but these forges can't be placed anywhere in our world, and that makes the Sorcery Mod rather pointless.  Even though the forge will "appear" in the world where you try to place it eventually, it can't be used or interacted with.

Just wondering if there's a fix or if this mod is just no longer compatible with Darkness Falls.

Screenshot (15).png

Not my problem. I'm not responsible for sorcery or it's compatibility patch. You need to ask in their server.

Hey guys,

not sure if this has been asked but me and a friend have a duo server and were encountering a slight issue, when a screamer spawns its spawning 3-4 screamers again means we are getting hoards inside of hoards to deal with. i think we have over levelled about 15-20 levels from this happening. is there a way to put a limit on how many can spawn in a hoard or to stop this as atm we are so over levelled for where we should be that we are running out of money and ammo to deal with hoard nights normally.