Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I got rid of my opening trade routes quest because it was sending me to a trader I already did it for. Is there a way to get it back? Either by just doing more quests again or like a console command?

EDIT: Apparently I unlocked tier 3 jobs even though I didn't open the trade routes? 

Edited by DravenValentine (see edit history)

23 hours ago, AKMARK5000 said:

I'lm starting off my DF server turning the enemy spawn off (yeah, I know, kind of defeats the concept of zombie survival).  Next month, when I re-enable it, do you think (or maybe even know) the enemy spawn cycle will resume ok??

Never tried, so no idea.

22 hours ago, skjeln said:

Thanks for the swift reply, how do I go about turning caves off though? Is it as simple as removing the files?

*EDIT I've seen where I change from true to false, just need to remove the region file to repair the chunk, correct?

Yep.

19 hours ago, Nicklesbe said:

I keep having an issue with one are of the map that doesn't seem to load correctly which leads to my falling through the map. Anyone else experience this problem and know what I'm talking about?

Try the same as what I posted to the person above you regarding the caves.

1 hour ago, DravenValentine said:

I got rid of my opening trade routes quest because it was sending me to a trader I already did it for. Is there a way to get it back? Either by just doing more quests again or like a console command?

EDIT: Apparently I unlocked tier 3 jobs even though I didn't open the trade routes? 

You dont need to finish those jobs to unlock extra tiers.

And you can use a console command if you want. Opening trade routes DOES NOT send you to the cloest trader. They are designed to send you to 1 of every type of trader.

Cool. Thank you. I changed it to false in the blocks xml. How do I rebuild the chunk? Just by going to it again, or do I need a console command? I tried looking at the console commands, and wasn't sure. It have anything to do with the repairchunkdensity command?

*Edit. I just had to visit it again. Thanks again. Changing caves to false in blocks solved the problem perfectly. 

Edited by Nicklesbe (see edit history)

Why did you kill the mod?
There was a radioactive zone!
In order to get there, you had to use a protective suit! I had to farm with great difficulty in this suit to get power armor!
And you took and destroyed it all!
You have entered mods for armor! What for? After being installed in titanium armor, the whole game changes!
Once installed, there is no difference in biomes!
So much effort is in vain!
I am already silent, about 5-7 more sections in fashion!

The radioactive biome is still there. It's the wasteland.

If you have PvP OFF, it doesn't work. This is not something I changed. This is something TFP changed.

And the mods are there as people complained it was too difficult to get a full set of hazmat armor.  The mods need hazmat fiber, which you get from scrapping hazmat suit pieces.

They are designed to be used in addition to hazmat in-case someone is missing 1 or 2 pieces.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

Радиоактивный биом все еще существует. Это пустошь.

Если у вас выключено PvP, это не сработает. Это не то, что я изменил. Это то, что изменилось в TFP.

И модификации есть, так как люди жаловались, что было слишком сложно получить полный комплект защитной брони. Для модификаций требуется волокно hazmat, которое вы получаете, выбрасывая части костюма hazmat.

Они предназначены для использования в дополнение к хазмату в случае, если кому-то не хватает 1 или 2 штук.

Sorry, Google translated it wrong!
I meant that with the installed mods, you stop noticing the presence of a radioactive zone!

Of course there will be those who will complain!
BUT!!!!! There is gameplay and character development tactics!
Previously, slimy armor was the target, you had to choose to either play in an unprotected suit or farm power armor in a radioactive zone!
And now, I broke the protective suits, made the mods and that's it!
Great !!!! Most of the gameplay turned out to be unnecessary!
After this introduction that there is this radioactive zone, it lost interest, and now it does not affect the gameplay at all!

*shrug* Considering you need Science Crafting 5 to make them, I literally don't care. 

You HAVE to be player level 80 for that. I have 5 pieces of hazmat in my youtube series and i'm not 80 yet.

I feel this is completely fair.

Isn't that the progress ?

You need Hazmat suit or mods made out of the fibes to enter the wasteland.

You need to enter the wasteland for the lab. to advance at the laser weapons.

You need the laser weapons to have a chance against the demons.

It is normaly, that some major threats early are minor threats later.

Or do you don't like that you can use Rad protection mods at regular armor and don't need Power armor ?

Client error message: exception: class'blockplantgrowingwithwater, harmony-0-darknessfallscore' not found on block cropsgrowingmaster!

•  
  •  

So I'm trying play darkness falls on a server a friend of mine has set up and am confronted with the above error message each time i try and start the game.
I have previously installed the game via the 'mod launcher' and am no going about installing it manually.

In order to get the base game working I had to install the 32bit version via steam command line for reasons that were utterly unclear to me.
I assume therefore that the manually downloaded mod must be installed using the folders of the 32bit version of the game?

I see above that someone else already had this error message but there was no resolution/fix available to read in this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Who told you this ???
Have you played mod at all?
Why do I need laser weapons at all, why do I need to hunt demons at all?
Protective suits for disassembly are easy to find!
And titanium armor + mods and that's it! I have 150 lvl 60 red cards, a hundred, material, all mods are done! Why would I go to demons? It used to be necessary, but now it's over!
Part of the gameplay mod is irretrievably lost!
Loot is not needed at all after that! I can craft anything and is much better than I can find or buy! And there is nothing to buy at all!
It's a pity the fashion is gone!

Have I played the mod at all?

Oh... I don't know... MAYBE I'M DOING A YOUTUBE SERIES ON IT???

Look User.

All you do is come here and complain. All you do in other mod creator threads is go there and complain.

Go away. Your complaints are not valid. You're an idiot.

At NO POINT IN THE MOD'S LIFE have you ever NEEDED to hunt demons. Ever. They're an end game threat. That's it. You can go to caitlin or the big lab, get your workbench and forge, and you're done.

You've NEVER NEEDED to hunt demons. EVER.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

5 hours ago, user2010 said:

Who told you this ???
Have you played mod at all?
Why do I need laser weapons at all, why do I need to hunt demons at all?
Protective suits for disassembly are easy to find!
And titanium armor + mods and that's it! I have 150 lvl 60 red cards, a hundred, material, all mods are done! Why would I go to demons? It used to be necessary, but now it's over!
Part of the gameplay mod is irretrievably lost!
Loot is not needed at all after that! I can craft anything and is much better than I can find or buy! And there is nothing to buy at all!
It's a pity the fashion is gone!

Evening,

Not sure if this is a troll post or attempt at humor, or perhaps a translation error. Regardless, Khaine has busted his backside making an incredible gaming experience for us. The mod has a clear quest chain and progression system, and he has solid plans for future development into Alpha 20. Please follow the advice of others and see for yourself how outstanding this mod and game are. There are numerous YouTube video series on this mod from great content creators such as JaWoodle, Not-a-gamer Gaming, and Khaine himself. Many of us will be available to help you here as needed as well. 

Good luck. 

Hello!

I have my own modded server that me and my friends used a while ago. We stopped playing, but we want to play again. I got the server running and me and my friend can load in perfectly, but both my brothers and father's game crashes after initializing world. We have reinstalled both the mod and the actual game--still crashes. A text pops up over the 7d2d logo right before crashing that says, "7 days to Die - Unity 2019.2.17f1_8e603399ca02". Any ideas? Thanks

Zach

Awesome I got them loaded in. I did read that we will miss some POIs if we use navezgane. Do I set that to pregen, or do I change the config in the server to make sure we get them. For example we did not have a radiation zone when we used navezgane. Thanks

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

The no radiation thing is actually a TFP bug. If PvP is off, the radiation doesn't work.

Nav has all the DF required POI's because I manually added them.

khaine you are falling at making spartan and his crews lives miserable in game they survived the last horde completely intact. The DF gods demand a blood sacrifice every horde night spartan does ;D

ALWAYS check if the mod works in single player before you connect to a server.

If it does, it's a server problem. Talk to your server provider, especially with that error as it's saying it can't load the custom DLL with all the custom code, and server providers usually block custom DLL's.

22 hours ago, Thomill said:

Evening,

Not sure if this is a troll post or attempt at humor, or perhaps a translation error. Regardless, Khaine has busted his backside making an incredible gaming experience for us. The mod has a clear quest chain and progression system, and he has solid plans for future development into Alpha 20. Please follow the advice of others and see for yourself how outstanding this mod and game are. There are numerous YouTube video series on this mod from great content creators such as JaWoodle, Not-a-gamer Gaming, and Khaine himself. Many of us will be available to help you here as needed as well. 

Good luck. 

You are trying to compare, something that cannot be compared! The 3.40 mod for this alpha is 50 percent different from at least alpha 18! You are trying to advertise me a mod that I went through 10 times! Now everything is outdated in this fashion! It needs to be radically altered, but at the moment - the production of patches is taking place! So be objective!