"That moment"

Clauticus

That moment when [img]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/turgsh01/Emotes/msn_note.png[/img]another one bites the dust... and another one gone and another one gone... another one bites the dust![img]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/turgsh01/Emotes/msn_note.png[/img] lol

[QUOTE=Fox;87462]That moment when [img]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/turgsh01/Emotes/msn_note.png[/img]another one bites the dust... and another one gone and another one gone... another one bites the dust![img]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/turgsh01/Emotes/msn_note.png[/img] lol[/QUOTE] LOL. That moment you someone quotes a song you never really liked so you have to listen to the 'Weird Al' spoof to get it out of your head and make it all better. :) That moment you wonder, has anyone noticed how much better the forum has gotten since certain fixes were released?

That moment when you realise Alpha 8.2 is playable now the hit boxes are fixed. 6 RL hours invested, Under ground base built, an hours worth of water on the boil and looking forward to running the gauntlet as I raid the POI.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;87469]That moment you wonder, has anyone noticed how much better the forum has gotten since certain fixes were released?[/QUOTE] Just wait for Alpha 9... the chaos will be back again in no time. Which is why I think everyone should back up their copy of the game before the update comes out again.

That moment when you successfully refurbish your old PC so you can give it to your dad. That moment when you spend nearly 8 hours, over a couple of weeks, trying to figure out why the TV you connected to your dad's PC won't work, only to discover that if you'd approached the PC from the rear, instead of leaning over the front, you'd have seen the CORRECT HDMI port on the graphics card, NOT the motherboard :doh:. I spent money and time for absolutely no reason, other than I'm a :censored: If only I'd just moved the HDMI cable 4 inches away... That moment when the cat pukes on your bed. It's been a while, I guess I was due some kitty vomit. That moment when you rip the arm of your 5 month old leather chair :( That moment when the high gain wireless USB antenna you bought in December stops working for no reason and you spend 6 hours trying to figure it out. Good guy Amazon gave me a refund within a few hours of me contacting them :encouragement: That moment when the fax machine you bought in December stops working for no reason. That moment when you realise that December was a bad month for buying stuff... That moment when the diabetes kicks your arse for 2 days :( You'd think after 22 years I'd have it totally under control. This sucks. That moment when you wish you were still in the 90's. Things were so much simpler back then.

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;88653]That moment when you successfully refurbish your old PC so you can give it to your dad. That moment when you spend nearly 8 hours, over a couple of weeks, trying to figure out why the TV you connected to your dad's PC won't work, only to discover that if you'd approached the PC from the rear, instead of leaning over the front, you'd have seen the CORRECT HDMI port on the graphics card, NOT the motherboard :doh:. I spent money and time for absolutely no reason, other than I'm a :censored: If only I'd just moved the HDMI cable 4 inches away... That moment when the cat pukes on your bed. It's been a while, I guess I was due some kitty vomit. That moment when you rip the arm of your 5 month old leather chair :( That moment when the high gain wireless USB antenna you bought in December stops working for no reason and you spend 6 hours trying to figure it out. Good guy Amazon gave me a refund within a few hours of me contacting them :encouragement: That moment when the fax machine you bought in December stops working for no reason. That moment when you realise that December was a bad month for buying stuff... That moment when the diabetes kicks your arse for 2 days :( You'd think after 22 years I'd have it totally under control. This sucks. That moment when you wish you were still in the 90's. Things were so much simpler back then.[/QUOTE] Sounds like some pretty rough days Limey. . . here's hoping today is better!

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;88716]That moment when the guys for the better internet are comming next friday.[/QUOTE] About time :p [QUOTE=resemblelife;88723]Sounds like some pretty rough days Limey. . . here's hoping today is better![/QUOTE] Yeah, I've had better weeks :lol: Thanks :) That moment when things seem a little better :)

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;89232]That moment you look at all the Version History for 7DTD from 12/13/2013 till now in a single thread and just go wow.[/QUOTE] Link please :) That moment when you eat a big lunch, and you know you have to do stuff, but instead you start "finding" things to do that don't require you to leave your chair. Glad I ate lunch in my room :)

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;89236]Link please :) That moment when you eat a big lunch, and you know you have to do stuff, but instead you start "finding" things to do that don't require you to leave your chair. Glad I ate lunch in my room :)[/QUOTE] That moment you give a requested [url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/540743128732882434/]link[/url].

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;89242]That moment you give a requested [url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/540743128732882434/]link[/url].[/QUOTE] That moment when you say :jaw: holy crap! All of that work and it's only from A5 onwards. I wonder how much more work went into getting to that point... Thanks for the link :) These guys work so hard and people still feel the need to complain and act like spoiled children. I don't know if it's still as bad as it was because I don't really come on here these days. My new PC is keeping me very busy :D I'm doing everything in power to cause a graphics related crash and it hasn't happened yet :D Frames, frames, and more frames... NOM NOM NOM :D:D

That moment when you find the tiniest kitten in your garden at 11PM. I'm freaking the hell out because I want to keep her as she's obviously a stray, but I've been outvoted :( So glad I finished building that outdoor cat shelter, and that we have a warm night. Will make the phone call tomorrow but, for now, back to the kitty :D EDIT: She's settled down to sleep. Doubt I'll be getting any of that tonight :cat:

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;89469]That moment when you find the tiniest kitten in your garden at 11PM. I'm freaking the hell out because I want to keep her as she's obviously a stray, but I've been outvoted :( So glad I finished building that outdoor cat shelter, and that we have a warm night. Will make the phone call tomorrow but, for now, back to the kitty :D EDIT: She's settled down to sleep. Doubt I'll be getting any of that tonight :cat:[/QUOTE] That moment you find out LimeyRon must be married.

[QUOTE=Sho'nuff;89517]That moment you find out LimeyRon must be married.[/QUOTE] :lol: Married? Never gonna happen. I was outvoted by my parents :( If I could afford my own place, things would be different... That moment when you wake up in the morning to find the little kitten has been adopted by one of the strays you rescued a few weeks ago. Looks like she might be sticking around, but only if I play this correctly :devilish:

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;89469]back to the kitty :D EDIT: She's settled down to sleep. Doubt I'll be getting any of that tonight :cat:[/QUOTE] Yeah, it was actually this part that made me think you were married. LOL ;) (and if you don't get it, get married and you'll understand all too well)

Archived