Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

6 hours ago, Deadness said:

ok found it in snow biome, so snow have iron, nitrate and coal, desert have iron and oil shale, forest lead and stone

Btw in this alfa you have removed many perks with 10 action points action skill dependent why ?it was great 

Btw when you go melee with insect beast i dont know exact name but you can hear sound like cracking fire all your friend will disconect consol will pop up with null reference error and you must restart game, only when you go hit him

On 7/5/2022 at 4:02 AM, Deadness said:

Where can i find coal deposit when burned forest is removed ? i was looking in snow, desert and normal biome and never find any, day 22 random gen, any help ?

Journal entry for mining says snow biome, as you found out. Go to snow, and look on map for the black dots (there won't be many). Those should be coal.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it's already asked and perhaps I just didnt see the "simple" explanation but what's wrong with crafting Rebar Frames Iron?

It says "Blacksmith forge"  

I need Iron, Clay and Iron (??)  But the symbol says "screws" .     I can't place screws in the Black Smith Forge

I can craft them there with the mold but then it also doesnt work. 

I have enough Clay and Iron in the BSF but what part am I missing here??? 

image.thumb.png.50848913d35a0f6475b484ebfcc475fc.png

image.thumb.png.7804906b3202e6b91915cdba2cdfd0da.png

Admittedly, I've never setup a dedicated server for RH or any other mod overhaul. I have run a vanilla sever for years though. I use PingPerfect, if it matters, and I have 12gb of Ram for it. I keep getting the attached errors. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I've been on this screen for an hour now and nothing is changing. 

Edited by JodoKirvanti (see edit history)

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of help getting a server set up.  The dedicated we've got up and running is working fine but I can't find a way to lower the level of the z's. We're not even through the tutorial yet and I'm surrounded by high tier mobs (lvl4/5), terrors and nightmares and absolutely no way to play. I know it's supposed to be a challenge but this is unplayable! All the settings are showing the game should be playing on 'easy', we've been lowering it to see how it affects the spawns and it's not making a difference.  Any advice please, think I might have missed something.