Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

6 hours ago, Deadness said:

ok found it in snow biome, so snow have iron, nitrate and coal, desert have iron and oil shale, forest lead and stone

Btw in this alfa you have removed many perks with 10 action points action skill dependent why ?it was great 

Btw when you go melee with insect beast i dont know exact name but you can hear sound like cracking fire all your friend will disconect consol will pop up with null reference error and you must restart game, only when you go hit him

On 7/5/2022 at 4:02 AM, Deadness said:

Where can i find coal deposit when burned forest is removed ? i was looking in snow, desert and normal biome and never find any, day 22 random gen, any help ?

Journal entry for mining says snow biome, as you found out. Go to snow, and look on map for the black dots (there won't be many). Those should be coal.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it's already asked and perhaps I just didnt see the "simple" explanation but what's wrong with crafting Rebar Frames Iron?

It says "Blacksmith forge"  

I need Iron, Clay and Iron (??)  But the symbol says "screws" .     I can't place screws in the Black Smith Forge

I can craft them there with the mold but then it also doesnt work. 

I have enough Clay and Iron in the BSF but what part am I missing here??? 

image.thumb.png.50848913d35a0f6475b484ebfcc475fc.png

image.thumb.png.7804906b3202e6b91915cdba2cdfd0da.png

Admittedly, I've never setup a dedicated server for RH or any other mod overhaul. I have run a vanilla sever for years though. I use PingPerfect, if it matters, and I have 12gb of Ram for it. I keep getting the attached errors. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I've been on this screen for an hour now and nothing is changing. 

Edited by JodoKirvanti (see edit history)

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of help getting a server set up.  The dedicated we've got up and running is working fine but I can't find a way to lower the level of the z's. We're not even through the tutorial yet and I'm surrounded by high tier mobs (lvl4/5), terrors and nightmares and absolutely no way to play. I know it's supposed to be a challenge but this is unplayable! All the settings are showing the game should be playing on 'easy', we've been lowering it to see how it affects the spawns and it's not making a difference.  Any advice please, think I might have missed something. 

Tried downloading your launcher... 

Downloaded the client files and the server files.

First uploaded the files to our private rented server. Seems okay, tho there are errors in prefabs.

Anyway...Tried copying the client file to the new directory and then start the launcher which was also in there...

Then it started "updating"... but I let it run for 3 hours... without results...

Which part am I missing here? 

11 hours ago, Fren said:

Tried downloading your launcher... 

Downloaded the client files and the server files.

First uploaded the files to our private rented server. Seems okay, tho there are errors in prefabs.

Anyway...Tried copying the client file to the new directory and then start the launcher which was also in there...

Then it started "updating"... but I let it run for 3 hours... without results...

Which part am I missing here? 

im also facing this problem, tried rolling back to 19.6 and that didn't work either complete fresh download and the launcher just aint having it says patching game downloading file 96% 100% but shows no progress speed or time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Great work on the Overhaul, loved playing earlier versions Ravenhurst but i'm currently stuck and i start the game through the Mod Launcher v3 and i hit new game or advanced gen and the game stops at town generation. Not sure how to fix. here are screenshots and log file

spacer.png

this is the end of the log output file

2022-10-18T13:31:26 368.079 INF Created township ID:city
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.Township.SpawnPrefabs () [0x000ea] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0 
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.DistrictPlanner.Plan (WorldGenerationEngineFinal.Township _township) [0x01048] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0 
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder+<generateTowns>d__76.MoveNext () [0x00531] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <544fca0986d54eca88fc7c56e2a8b4b4>:0 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:34 PM, Br3tas said:

Hi , and I have the same problem , can not start it  :(

Those warnings in yellow should not prevent the game from starting......  I have those all the time but can still play the mod. There is most likely an error in red which is causing an issue.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, Seal77 said:

I have not been able to play this mod. below are screenshots in order. The last one is when I was able to close it out.

raveerror1.jpg

ravenerror2.jpg

raveerroe3.jpg

ravenerroie4.jpg

ravenerror5.jpg

With this the best way to solve this is to make a copy of the mods that you have installed that do not come with Ravenhearst, remove them from the mod folder and then build a new world just with Ravenhearst files in the mod folder. You should see no issues like this. Then add in the other mods you had installed a few at a time and you should see which mods are conflicting with Ravenhearst. 

We have released 8.6.1 for A20.6b8 Stable.

Patch Notes for 8.6.1

This WILL require a brand new install of 7 Days, and Ravenhearst. Game saves are not transferrable and neither are maps. COMPLETE AND TOTAL WIPE NEEDED!! If you have not done this do not post errors. Do this FIRST. Folders have been renamed, POIS renamed, Folders removed.

https://textuploader.com/tturj

Direct Link

https://gitlab.com/jaxteller718/rh_86_release/-/archive/main/rh_86_release-main.zip

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I have changed my PC and I have installed everything again and although I have the old hard drive with all the information, I have not been able to recover and be able to continue my old game of Ravenhearst.

I had the mods folder in C:\7DTD, which I copied in its entirety, I reinstalled the Mod Launcher (I realized that a new version had come out with a renewed interface), which sees the content of the mod and gives me allows the game to be launched, but the saved game does not appear in-game. The thing is that it is inside:
C:\7D2D\Saves\Ravenhearst\Ravenhearst 7_6
(I'm playing version 7 of the mod)

When I launch the game, I see that the game asks me to create a new character profile, reconfigure all the game options, etc, and from what I've seen, it generates a new folder "Ravenhearst 7_6" without the folder "- Navigate Ravenhearst." What I don't understand is how it is possible to generate a new folder C:\7D2D\Saves\Ravenhearst\Ravenhearst 7_6\Ravenhearst 7_6 if there is already a folder with the same name. That is, I have two folders "Ravenhearst 7_6". But that is another subject.

I see that within Appdata\Roaming there is another folder of 7 Days To Die. I have tried to copy and paste what I have been seeing but it still does not work.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get it working or am I forgetting about it?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

A special Holiday present for RH fans, a hot fix patch. No wipes needed!

-Fixed incorrect unlock info for Cannabis
-Fixed Farm Plot, Rain Collector and Cannabis not unlocking in Living Off the Land
-Fixed Wastelands Crates Not Being Lootable
-Increased clay Needed for cobblestone to 3
-Fixed Soldiers Not Attacking in POIs
-Fixed UMP+HoloAimpointCompM3Mod sights alignment
-Improved Radiation & Hazmat handling + bug fixes
-Updating ActiveIngredients 4.1 (2 small fixes)

• 3 weeks later...