Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

• 2 months later...

Please can anyone recommend cool map seed for recent ravenhearst ? I miss A19 big cities, looks like new random gen cant do such thing, any suggestions ? PS: i miss old skills that expanded game greatly and also food spoilage was good, challenge from start to end.

Patch 8.6.3 Has Been Released!

We also have a new Installer that will keep your mod updated

Instructions are extremely easy to follow

1. Download the zip at the link provided.

2. Extract the contents of the zip anywhere.

3. Click on the exe in the extracted folder.

4. When asked, point the launcher to your current game directory where you have Ravenhearst already installed.

5. The launcher will verify the flies are in sync with the server. When it is done you are now ready for updates when they are released.

When a new update releases it will ask you if you want to install the update. Choose yes to install or no to stay on your current version.

Please keep in mind if you have modified any files in the mod the launcher WILL revert those files back to the originals. Make backups of your changed before syncing or updating.

Clicking "Check For Updates" will verify your install against the files on the server so if you run into any game errors or issues you can always click that and ensure your files are verified with our files.

The Launcher can also be used for NEW INSTALLS. Just make sure you place a vanilla copy of 7 Days to Die somewhere on your PC and install the launcher directly into the copy of vanilla. The launcher will automatically download the entire mod when you start the launcher.

NEVER INSTALL RAVENHEARST OR THE INSTALLER IN YOUR STEAM FOLDER OR YOUR DEFAULT STEAM VANILLA 7 DAYS TO DIE INSTALLATION. ALWAYS MAKE A COPY.

Ravenhearst Installer

No Wipes Needed, but new POIS will need to be found in unexplored areas or on a new map.

-Added Easter Event. Be on the lookout for attacking bunnies who drop easter eggs to make Easter Crowns as well as Easter Candy in loot.
-Lowered chances for fire tornadoes in burnt biome
-Lowered chances for lightning strikes
-Fixed issues with certain guns not playing audio
-Changed textures on Ravenhearst Ores so they can be seen more clearly
-Removed and renamed certain outdated blocks from Expanded Blocks (credit Ragnar)
-Fixed loading issue with custom gun sight on prefabs in Unity file
-Replaced missing 45acp rounds with .44 Magnum rounds

-Added the following POIs

rh_army_military_dumpsite_01_Weazelsun
rh_business__Vet_Clinic_Firecat
rh_business__Vet_Clinic_Town_Firecat
rh_lots_advanced_junkyard_02_Officecats5
rh_lots_AJ-Strip-shop_LazyTurtle
rh_uptown_commercial_01_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_01_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_02_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_03_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_04_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_05_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_06_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_07_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_08_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_09_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_10_LuzipherMST
rh_uptown_filler_11_LuzipherMST
rh_jail_supermax_Officecats5
rh_industrial_Sawmill_Pille
rh_jail_County_Jail_Volar_sinderRedo
rh_lots_Car_Dealership_new_p1ut0nium
rh_govt_Pentagon_Nauti_Angel
rh_industrial_apts_urbanblock_weaponspec
rh_industrial_ColonyShip_Rick
rh_industrial_Oil_PumpJack_Hydro
rh_industrial_outpost_rust_cjens
rh_industrial_Rocket_LaunchPad_Saeid
rh_lots_Junkyard_Hydro
rh_mall_ir8_center_ir8_gang
rh_mansion_Frat_House_Evilracc0on
rh_mansion_HN_House_hernan
rh_mansion_House_OfThe_Forest_Rukminesh
rh_mansion_ModernVilla_Owl79_WiZRedo
rh_mansion_Villa_Limodor_sinderRedo
rh_industrial_WindowsFactory_magoli
rh_mansion_Manor_Wookie_WereWulfen_sinderRedo
rh_lots_Car_Dealership_old_P1ut0nium
rh_mansion_Medium_House_franksousza183
rh_mansion_serial_killer_FLESHUS
rh_medical_Asylum_Wsiegel
rh_medical_Doc_Jen_Clinic_Evilracc0on
rh_medical_Doctors_Office_BostonLondon
rh_medical_govt_Science_Lab_kinklade
rh_medical_Vet_Clinic_Firecat
rh_military_FuelStation_NLBEagle
rh_military_Quarantine_Bunker_NLBEagle
rh_military_Quarantine_Post_NLBEagle
rh_military_tunnels_Evilracc0on
rh_school_MidwichElementary_Dragoness
rh_school_Z_High_Volar
rh_skyscraper_government_01_Deverezieaux
rh_skyscraper_man_002_Evilracc0on
rh_skyscraper_man_003_Evilracc0on
rh_store_apts_Set_01_Guppycur
rh_store_Bavarian_Shop_magoli
rh_store_general_mexico664
rh_wild_Guard_Tower_Knightrath
rh_wild_CaravanGW_Vastary

The patcher is a great idea...however it doesn't give you a chance to tell it where to point to the install directory. It keeps asking to update and really doesn't stop to ask where.

Otherwise I guess this will work if you put the patcher in the same root directory as your vanilla copy of 7D2D --- I am still playing with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Good day, a question about irrigation, I make a pipe system, bring it to a water source, install a control panel, turn it on all the norms, exit the game and when I re-enter the game, the control panel is disabled, while I run to turn it on again, half of the urazhaya turns into dry branches. Am I the only one with such a jamb with a panel? Is it possible to make the panel permanently enabled, to remove the ability to enable/disable it altogether.

iam going back to alfa 19 ravenhearst, this is absurd, boring same cities with few pois, removed talents, removed food spoilage, removed content, zombie corpses not disappearing make the horde night unplayable, vultures spawning after death vulture zombies is stupid and not fun idea, fire transform zombies to burnt.....this alfa is boring horrible and much worse... alfa 19 had it all and with combo pack it was epic adventure with even scripted events in some pois etc, this is just...horde of vultures that spawn bugged zombie vultures i mean how can you do this ? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ravenhearst 9.0.0 has been released for A21.0 Stable.

This is a soft release, meaning it is not being given to Bluefang for upload, nor will it be on the Launcher. This direct link is the only way it will be available. Why? Because we are working on 21.1 Experimental, and this is to be considered a preview version that is unfinished and may have bugs. Features are expected to be changed and added. Downloading it you accept this WILL be wiped and saves restarted in 21.1 definitively. 

Links on the first page in first post

Major Update to Fix Many Issues

A21.0b324 - 9.0.2

Notes:

Added icons for cash registers
Fixed Cash Register being too low
Fixed Crooked Deco filename for Linux
Fixed too many instances of trash bags appearing in trash loot
Added Additional Loot Roll Chances to several high loot containers like cupboards and laundry and cars
Lowered harvests on corn sacks
Moved several recipes to appropriate tables
Removed Infected Water Buckets
Vehicle Parts added to new Vehicles
Trader deco vehicles now harvest parts
Increased empty jars in loot
Added mortar to cobblestone shapes recipe
Fixed fish recipes erroring food prep table
Added charcoal to Mineral Water recipe
Added Dried Chrysanthemum and Goldenrod to Mineral Water Recipe
Added Mineral Water to WFU
Removed Infestation Additions causing quest nulls (may cause issues with saves)
Removed Quest Weapon Rewards from Classes
Increased Chances of 556 and 45 Ammo in Loot

Fixed Sham Chowder Unlock Info Causing Nulls
Fixed Cash Registers Placement
Fixed Electrician Table and Mechanic Bench Not Showing Health Bars
Pipe Baton Now Breaks
Old Recorder Now Resets Every 14 Days
Lowered Dead Body Harvest HP
New Vehicles Now Give Empty Gas Cans

Scrapping some seeds causes Nulls
Fixed Errors Connecting to Servers with Preloader - Redbeard
Fixed Legacy Zombie Controller Name causing various entity nulls
Biome Gamestaging Code Updated. Possible fix for random nulls - Yakov
Night Sounds now play on servers - Redbeard
Directional and distance sounds fixed - Redbeard
Welcome animation will now only play on a new game - Redbeard
Menu Screen now shows the version number and Alpha number you must play on
Settings converted to .yaml format - Yakov

Server Owners - To implement our settings go inside each .yaml setting file with Notepad in 0-RHCore and change your settings and save. Then upload to your server. Please remove the .xmls you used to use.

First I want to thank the testers for what they do. They have been dealing with daily wipes and restarts to help us identify many bugs.

Second a special thank you to Yakov and Redbeard who both went BACK to 21.0 Stable and FIXED all the code you are about to read about to make sure you guys get the best experience possible. These were 21.1 fixes and they went ahead and fixed them for 21.0 as well. 

I suggest new games and full wipes and redownloads. Just to ensure fresh games and new bugs. There could eb residual. Server Owners please pay particular attention to the new settings .yamls we have. XMLs are no longer what we use.

Link on the First Page In First Post

Bonjour,

J'aimerai installer le mod sur Mac mini pour 7D2D Alpha 21.

Pas de laucher existant pour Apple, ou je peux trouver les bon fichiers à télécharger pour l'installer?????

j'ai pu trouver le fichier "ravenhearst_9_0_0-main. zip" . mais il ne contient que les 201 mods. es-le bon pour l'alpha 21.0 ?

j'ai également trouvé un fichier " rh_76_client-main.zip" est il compatible avec l'alpha 21 ? ou es ce un ancien fichier???

Voilà 10h que je fais des essais sans résultat.

je me suis référé à la page 56 de ce forum si ma mémoire est bonne....

dommage que ce ne soit pas plus simple de trouver les . zip du mod. Il à l'air génial.

Capturedecran2023-08-07a19_43_59.thumb.png.26d1382d28df2fd017d223545008542a.pngCapturedecran2023-08-07a19_37_30.thumb.png.12f04cca6d8086630e791f1489fd4054.png

Le 05/08/2023 à 14h41, Toblu972 a dit :

Après quelques heures de travail, j'ai pu installer le mod sous mac pour 7D2D Alpha21 b324.

Ça fonctionne.

J'ai juste mis le dossier "mod" du fichier "ravenhearst_9_0_0-main.zip"

après lancement une erreur console m'indique qu'il ne trouve pas le mod " 0 RH ????" dans le dossier 7D2D.app/Content.

j'ai donc fais un copier coller des 201 mods dans le dit dossier. puis relancer le jeux.

j'en ai profité pour mettre dans le dossier "Word" les pré-gen 6 8 10 k etc que j'ai trouvé dans l'archive "rh_76_client-main.zip"

concernant les prefabs, j'ai copier coller les 2565 fichiers du dossier (prefab) de "rh_76_client-main.zip" dans le dossier "world"

y en a t il un plus récent? style 8.5, 9.0.2 ????

bref le jeu ce lance, il a l'air de fonctionner...

Après je ne sais pas si j'ai toutes les fonctionnalités.

Mais j"ai remarqué des soucis...

Le primitive repair kit ne fonctionne pas?

j'en fabriqué un, et quand je veux réparer ma hache en pierre, la hache se casse et disparait de mon inventaire..... c'est pas du jeux ça.

J'ai poussé le test en Alpha 21.1, je sais que ce n'est que le début de la version expérimental....

bon Ça, fonctionne aussi enfin plein d'erreur cpnsole qui me brouille le jeux.

il ne prends pas en compte dans les quêtes du début les objets que j'ai déjà dans mon inventaire style : il me demande de crafter des clous mais j'en ai déjà  2 dans mon inventaire qui ne sont pas pris en compte. Bon c'est pas grave. enfin! si 

en tout cas bon boulot.

et si je pouvais avoir des infos, ça serait sympa.

Merci

Edited by Toblu972 (see edit history)

1. Hi to all here. I have a question.

2. I do have an unraid server with 7dtd docker running.

3. We played UL Mod a long time. Now we like to check out Ravenhearst.

So I did a copy of the vanilla 7dtd appdata and made a new folder Mods. there I copied all the Ravenhearst files.
    Server is starting, logs fine - Server running, but client saying even after hours, Server still initializing, try again in one minute.

5. Do I need special Server files ?
    Thanks for any hint
Edited by onkelm (see edit history)

Playing on 9.0.2, when I started to burn wood in a Gas Grill for Charcoal, I ran into this error:

2023-08-15T12:27:29 208.082 ERR [XUi] Error while updating window group 'workstation_cntGasGrillOpen':
2023-08-15T12:27:29 208.082 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ImprovedHordes.Core.World.Event.WorldEventReporter+AIDirectorChunkEventComponent_NotifyEvent_Patch.Postfix (AIDirectorChunkEvent _chunkEvent) [0x00045] in <f3df1dba03e14536a032e6cdeaed5c4b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AIDirectorChunkEventComponent.DMD<AIDirectorChunkEventComponent::NotifyEvent>(AIDirectorChunkEventComponent,AIDirectorChunkEvent)
  at AIDirector.NotifyActivity (EnumAIDirectorChunkEvent type, Vector3i position, System.Single value, System.Single _duration) [0x00039] in <d7dcfa4979674f179c13273f8b30b551>:0 
  at TileEntity.emitHeatMapEvent (World world, EnumAIDirectorChunkEvent eventType) [0x00046] in <d7dcfa4979674f179c13273f8b30b551>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) TileEntityWorkstation.DMD<TileEntityWorkstation::HandleFuel>(TileEntityWorkstation,World,single)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) TileEntityWorkstation.DMD<TileEntityWorkstation::UpdateTick>(TileEntityWorkstation,World)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.DMD<XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup::Update>(XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup,single)
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00131] in <d7dcfa4979674f179c13273f8b30b551>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
XUi:OnUpdateDeltaTime(Single)
XUiUpdater:Update()
XUiUpdateHelper:LateUpdate()

This keeps looping forever. If I quit and restart the game, I instantly start getting the NullReferenceException in a slower loop again, but apart from that, the game seems to run normally. When I open the Gas Grill GUI, the quoted error again occurs in a very fast loop.

Edit: I managed to destroy the Gas Grill, which also eliminated the error. But now I realize that my save must be corrupted somehow. Whenever any workstation contains any produced item, the "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" comes back. ☹️

Also getting this:

2023-08-15T13:10:13 641.595 INF Saving 43 of chunks took 122ms
2023-08-15T13:10:34 662.187 WRN [Improved Hordes] [ImprovedHordesMod] TrySaveData(): Failed to save data. Object reference not set to an instance of an object
   at ImprovedHordes.ImprovedHordesMod.TrySaveData () [0x00024] in <f3df1dba03e14536a032e6cdeaed5c4b>:0 
2023-08-15T13:10:34 662.187 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ImprovedHordes.ImprovedHordesMod.TrySaveData () [0x00024] in <f3df1dba03e14536a032e6cdeaed5c4b>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
ImprovedHordes.Implementations.Logging.ImprovedHordesLogger:Exception(Exception)
ImprovedHordes.ImprovedHordesMod:TrySaveData()
ImprovedHordes.World_Save_Patch:Prefix()
World:DMD<World::Save>(World)
GameManager:SaveWorld()
GameManager:Pause(Boolean)
XUiC_InGameMenuWindow:OnOpen()
XUiController:OnOpen()
XUiWindowGroup:OnOpen()
GUIWindowManager:Open(GUIWindow, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
GUIWindowManager:SwitchVisible(GUIWindow, Boolean)
GUIWindowManager:SwitchVisible(String, Boolean)
<>c__DisplayClass37_0:<Awake>b__29()
NGuiAction:OnClick()
GUIWindowManager:Update()

Edit 2: So I realized this has to do with the Improved Hordes mod and copied the latest beta 2.0.0-beta.4 over the version bundled with Ravenhearst. This seems to fix it for good.

Edited by tronski (see edit history)

Ravenhearst 9.1.0 Has Been Released for A21.1b16 Stable. Wipes New Saves and Full Mod Deletion NEEEDED

This fixes the major issues like respawn etc.

Direct Links to Current Version

https://gitlab.com/jaxteller718/ravenhearst_9/-/archive/main/ravenhearst_9-main.zip

Patch Notes 9.1.0

Too Large For This Post!!!

https://justpaste.it/8dkms

Patch 9.1.1b1 Released

No wipes needed, but there is an important bug fix for pois and benches that you MAY want to start a new map for. If not you will have to destroy the offending bench in a poi if it spawns.

Fixed Warning in Wellness Modlet About FoodMaxLine
Fixed News Radio Upgrading to Wrong Radio
Removed Working Stations and Trader from County Store
Scrap Tools Now Require Duct Tape to Repair
Removed Nulling Research Desks and Mechanic Benches from Randomly Spawning in POIs Causing Nulls in Quest Resets and Looting Them ( If this occurs and you do not want to wipe find the desk, destroy it with an Admin Hammer. Relogging will allow you to get back in and destroy it)
Added Stags to Forest Spawns
Added Dogs and Bears to Enemy Animal Spawns

On 8/26/2023 at 2:34 AM, JaxTeller718 said:

Patch 9.1.1b1 Released

No wipes needed, but there is an important bug fix for pois and benches that you MAY want to start a new map for. If not you will have to destroy the offending bench in a poi if it spawns.

Fixed Warning in Wellness Modlet About FoodMaxLine
Fixed News Radio Upgrading to Wrong Radio
Removed Working Stations and Trader from County Store
Scrap Tools Now Require Duct Tape to Repair
Removed Nulling Research Desks and Mechanic Benches from Randomly Spawning in POIs Causing Nulls in Quest Resets and Looting Them ( If this occurs and you do not want to wipe find the desk, destroy it with an Admin Hammer. Relogging will allow you to get back in and destroy it)
Added Stags to Forest Spawns
Added Dogs and Bears to Enemy Animal Spawns

What map am I supposed to use? Mod looks like it successfully installed starting screen looks good, but there are no ravenhearst specific maps to choose from. Thanks!

Is there anyway to relases just the biome scaled spawning part of this mod?

That is a really great accomplishment because the lack of scaling zombies in vanilla really nerfs its difficulty.  

If modmakers could use that utility it would be awesome.

9.1.2b4 for 21.1 Has Been Released

Wipes are not necessary, but if you are experiencing any nulls in pois or wish to see the new pois a new world and save are recommended. Also we removed some older files and folders, so deletion of the Mods Folder and a new download and copy over of 9.1.2 is a good idea, though not necessary.

On to the notes, its a big one. If you guys need support r help please head to our Discord where we have a lot of friendly people in the community, myself and dev team included who can help. I don't frequent these forums nearly enough anymore.

Updated Read Me
Tier 2 Quests Now Give a Chance at Forged Iron as Reward
Forged Iron Quest Reward Lowered to 25
Fixed Splash Screen Not Fading Away - Redbeard
Added "Force High Res Textures" Option in Video Options to Fix Blurry Textures Issue - Redbeard
Cleaned Up 0-RHCore Folder - Redbeard
Fixed Font Option Not Saving - Redbeard
Cardboard Storage Box Upgraded to 28 Slots (Please advise your Cardboard Storage MAY Disappear due to this change. Empty it before updating)
Increased Durability on All Knuckle Weapons
Increased stack Sizes of Empty Buckets to 10
Increased Stack Size of Full Buckets to 5
Added Hand Models for Some Foods
Added RWG Tiles for Umbrella Corp
Increased Nut and Berry Yields for Punched Grass and Bushes
Increased Insect Yields from Grass
Increased Chances of Finding Wrenches in Rolling Toolboxes and Sinks
Changed deprecated buff heatSource to Campfire Buff on Grills
Added Chance of Propane Tank From Gas Grill Salvages
Shifted Monkey Mansion to Tier 4
Added Bleach and Water Purification Tablets. Bleach is loot only. Water Purification Tablets can be looted and unlocked via Medical. They require Bleach to craft. They can be used to turn Infected water into Murky Water. Credit khzmuzik for the idea.
Fixed Some Gas Pumps Not Being Able to Upgrade
Lowered Sounds on Augers and Chainsaws
Removed Recyclers and Table Saws from Workbench Spawn Lists Causing Possible Nulls (Table Saws Still Spawn in POIs)
Updated Localization for Unlocks in Living Off The Land, Advanced Engineering and Vehicle Crafting
Added Missing Beehive Unlock to Living Off The Land Perk
Lowered Spawn Rate of Hostile Animals
Increased Charcoal Yields
Added Climbable Rope Crafts. Made of Cordage and Twine. Crafts in Lots of 5
Adjusted Prices on Workstation Parts
Removed Unused Tags on Workstation Parts
Moved 7 Dogs to Tier 2
Cleaned Up Anti Nerd Poling So you HAVE to use Ladders and Ropes
Moved Zombie Scout Runners To Gamestage 25
Fixed Missing Food Unlocks
Changed Iron Hoe Schematic in Farmer Class to Actual Iron Hoe
Fixed Old Recorder Health So It Can Not Be Exploited
Removed MRE From Munitions Box
Added MRE to Military Vehicles and Lockers
Sticks No Longer Scrap
Fixed Typo in Sprains Kit in Medical Class Not Giving Schematic

Updated the Following POIS

rh_Fastfood_Roosters_Voltralux
rh_GunShopKendo_Voltralux
rh_MegaMall_VoltraLux
rh_UmbrellaCorp_Voltralux

Added the Following POIS
rh_busty_beers_stripclub_SurvivorAndy
rh_ProTech_Cafe_TheStainGaming
rh_Roadside_Haunt_Voltralux

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

9.1.2b5 for 21.1 Has Been Released

Wipes are not necessary

Reduced Animal Spawns Overall
Updated Scrapping Items Tip on Loading Screen
Allowed the Excavator to Be Moved By Taking it
Increased Economic Value on Novels and Comics
Door Knobs Can Now Be Crafted in Blacksmith Forge
Unlock Info and Naming Fixed on Painted Storage Boxes
Fixed Repair Kits Being Made in Tanning Racks
Added Smoker Schematic to Chef Class with Special Chef Only Recipes
Fixed All Secondary Class Reward Texts
Reduced Food Values on Fried Bacon