Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Offtopic.

Since Unity 2017 is gonna be used for further developement, what kind of goodies will bring to a game (not this one in particular) . Optimisations and better graphics? What exactly, its burning my mind since I read the news from the Pimps. I watched some videos. but actually do not understand so deep that stuff. Can someone explain ?

Unity is modular and developers can buy as much or as little as they want. We don’t know what modules they bought but yes—primarily they buy what will better optimize the game and reduce memory requirements.

It’s just like this game. Modders create new stuff but if the devs do the same thing it’s going to be better. TFP have been modding to get Unity to do what they want but then if a module releases that can do it within Unity itself TFP may abandon their modded treatment and go for the Unity version that now supports what they were trying to do usually at a performance increase.

I tend more towards snarkiness rather than anger. I’m more often highly amused by trollish and melodramatic behavior in others and I get....snarky. Maybe I WOULD be a great big yellow hulk—or purple. What’s the gamma radiation color for sarcastic douchebaggery?

I tend more towards snarkiness rather than anger. I’m more often highly amused by trollish and melodramatic behavior in others and I get....snarky. Maybe I WOULD be a great big yellow hulk—or purple. What’s the gamma radiation color for sarcastic douchebaggery?

Most important - don`t get pink. Its not a proper color.

Thank you for your answer. Will try keep up more with Unity news.

Will bicycle clips be gated behind a book? I always seem to get my pants caught in the chain. With my current luck it would happen at the worst moment when I am being chased by a pack of dogs, bear and/or zombies.

That is what you have socks for!

Gamma radiation, sort of by definition, is way off into the blue-indigo end of the spectrum. It does not have an optical colour.

Archived