[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

I tried using both the launcher and installing it manually, both lead to the same error.

I looked for an SDX folder in my appdata and i did not find one. Still no fix so far :(

I think we resolved this earlier this evening. The Launcher needed to be ran as Administrator for the game to run.

Can you confirm, samdaman114?

So many items that I try to craft have no description of what station I need to be on to craft them. I'm trying to craft minibike handlebars. Tried the anvil, the forge, the workbench, the mortar and pestle, the camp fire, the armor bench, and the tanning rack, and I can't craft them anywhere.

Try it board up a window with a wrench shows a piece of wood with a red X even though I have 2k+ wood

Also I don't see a recipe for venison - is that in a book?

For venison steak you need mushrooms with the venison.

@Spider - there does not seem to be a "Bat" that will allow you to create a shock stick. It appears that there are a handful of recipes that require "Bat" but it does not seem to be a craftable item, and all the foundbats seem to have specific names like 'goodnight' and 'tpxbat'.

Mod Update-

Jeoshua's item, entity fixes(Fixes, Balancing)

Added Stone Mill recipe to forge

Added all 3 bats to Sporting Goods loot list and a small chance to find in cars(Bats can also be looted from followers that are using them. Hint Hint)

Lowered Followers slightly

Both Player and Server Download updated

@wolverine576-

I have done a pass on the block file and added a bunch of more crafting items to breaking and dissembling of blocks.

Nails and Nuts and Bolts should only drop from Frame Blocks.

Because Scrap Wire is used a lot more in crafting this build I have given it a chance to drop off any none player built wallBlock. Think of this as breaking a peace of wall and pulling out some electrical wires. Like all dropped items from blocks you have a better chance at better items and more of them if you are dissembling it rather than just breaking it.

@Erik Louden-

I don't think any block besides Logcabin is repaired or upgraded with "wood". It should be "Planks". If this is not the case please let me know a little more detail on what block is messed up

SERVER UPDATED

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to add the Workstation and Tool to items descriptions except for things crafted on the player and Foods. Food gets cooked on the campfire or stove. Don't make me go label all those food items lol. This is a lot of work and will be done in chunks please be patient.

@klskl-

You can manually copy the files over. The link for the Mod files is under the Mod Launcher Instructions on the front page. Also the Link for the Server files is under that link too.

when manually copying the files, I get this error

http://imgur.com/gallery/1jw4B

That's the error I get on start up? How to troubleshoot? I added the mods folders to the game and the config and prefab to the Data.?? Is there a solution, thanks!

I have not missed any files, it does work with the launcher in advanced mode, but the launcher does not work on Mac.

The problem is not mac related though, as I get the same issue when copying files manually on windows 10.

when manually copying the files, I get this error

I have not missed any files, it does work with the launcher in advanced mode, but the launcher does not work on Mac.

The problem is not mac related though, as I get the same issue when copying files manually on windows 10.

If you use this file, copied to your 7DaysToDie_Data\Managed, will it work?

https://github.com/SphereII/SDXWorkshop/blob/master/SDX_0.7.0/DLLs/Clients/RunTime/SDX.Payload.dll?raw=true

I was getting the same paprika error on windows 10. using the new file you provided my client was able to load with out an error, do i use that same file in the server "managed" location?

Yes you can. I thought Spider was already using it. But it's safe to use on both client and server.

Archived