[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

Spiders

@ - obsidianmcbovril

I don't suppose there is a way to turn off Spiders and Scorpions. I only ask cause Spider Bites are the only thing giving me a hard time early in the game. There is no way for me to make anti-venom without cornmeal...and i have to find that "lucky" or read it...which is also luck. Is there anyway around this? Thanks, great mod btw

I don't suppose there is a way to turn off Spiders and Scorpions. I only ask cause Spider Bites are the only thing giving me a hard time early in the game. There is no way for me to make anti-venom without cornmeal...and i have to find that "lucky" or read it...which is also luck. Is there anyway around this? Thanks, great mod btw

There are 2 solutions to your question in this thread on the previous page (186).

hmmm

I removed the line that caused the debuff to be applied when walked on in their respective blocks in blocks.xml , not the prettiest solution but atleast I didnt have to restart world to get rid of them! (but I will delete those two blocks forever after in the biomes.xml)

I don't suppose you could tell me exactly how to do that. I've tried taking several things away and just deleting certain lines entirely. I start up the game, spiders and scorpion poisoning is still in game, i leave and everything is back in the xml file like i never deleted anything. Yes i'm clicking the save icon after i've deleted the lines. Anyway, if you could run me through what you did that would be great...i love this mod but can't stand the poison. Thanks, Scott

• 2 weeks later...

In case SDX fans missed the news, True Survival 16.1 is up on the server for testing. All discussions were moved to the game modification thread and also to the forums on Steam. The new version uses SDX and DLL edits like before, but as those are just tools, we will not be using the SDX tool subforum for mod discussion and support.

Have fun!

• 3 months later...

I finally figured out the wellness system, breaking down foods, and cooking. I eating meatpies which raised my wellness and diet status to healthy diet. I really like the 150% move speed that comes with healthy diet. I died and my diet went away and it doesn't say anything about good/bad/healthy diet any more even after like 10 large meatpies which should get me to healthy again, is my game bugged?

• 2 months later...
Thank you for the imgur link. I think I can fix the issue with the Mac but need to get access to a PC first.

How many Mac users are struggling with this?

Is this issue on mac have been solved? Still having the same problem running TS on my iMac. Hence, i have to revert to windows every time i want to play TS.

This mods is my No.1 mods for 7d2d - challenging. Great works!!!

Is this issue on mac have been solved? Still having the same problem running TS on my iMac. Hence, i have to revert to windows every time i want to play TS.

This mods is my No.1 mods for 7d2d - challenging. Great works!!!

This is a very old thread and does not reflect the latest version of True Survival, which is current still on Alpha 16.2.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38584-True-Survival-JZMOD

• 2 months later...
still getting alot of nullref errors... sad i wish i could play this mod

make sure you have the game set to 16.2 in steam before you download this mod. If you have already downloaded it under 16.4, completely erase the mod, change game to version 16.2 IN STEAM, verify integrity of files and then redownload it. It works well for me, can't see why it wouldn't work for you

I finally figured out the wellness system, breaking down foods, and cooking. I eating meatpies which raised my wellness and diet status to healthy diet. I really like the 150% move speed that comes with healthy diet. I died and my diet went away and it doesn't say anything about good/bad/healthy diet any more even after like 10 large meatpies which should get me to healthy again, is my game bugged?

this is not a bug, try eating small meatpies instead. you have to have your nutrition above a certain number so the smaller quantities helps you eat more, keeping this consistent. you don't lose anything at all by making smaller portions, you are just able to eat more. when you die, your nutrition resets to nothing.... hence why you don't have a diet. it takes a while to get this back up to a healthy diet but is possible..... just keep eating....

• 1 year later...

Archived