Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

hey subquake, i'm losing items when i die, this is on texcubsf's server let me know what you need from/us

That's a server setting:

<property name="DropOnDeath" value="0" />	<!-- 0 = everything, 1 = toolbelt only, 2 = backpack only, 3 = delete all, 4 nothing -->

On my server a few player loose things form backpacks. They log out with full backpack and next login things are gone. I don't know it's a bug? I use the 80 slot backpack mod on server.

Sorry for my bad English I am from Hungary.

That means that you haven't installed the mod properly on your server.

Make sure you have copied the following from UndeadLegacy-1.2.2.1-80-Server.zip:

7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll in the correct folder, which would be something like this:

7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

If you still can't resolve the issue, join mods discord channel and I can try to help you there.

My players lose things as well on death. I'm not talking about normally dropping things into the pack, but items get deleted. Seems to be targeted towards items held in the action bar. Any solutions?

Great mod by the way. I've really been enjoying how you progress through this.:cocksure:

My players lose things as well on death. I'm not talking about normally dropping things into the pack, but items get deleted. Seems to be targeted towards items held in the action bar. Any solutions?

Great mod by the way. I've really been enjoying how you progress through this.:cocksure:

That means, that you didn't install the mod on the dedicated server properly. Because there are a lot of people, that have it all working, including myself.

My modding involves a local dedicated server and I always make sure it works on a dedicated server first, then single player, so you probably didn't copy correctly the Assembly-CSharp.dll, that's included in the zip file of the server files (or didn't copy it at all) on the dedicated server.

Hi I would like to know that the forge will be like the oven without fuel and if you have new zombie in mind

Nice job i love this mod

Not in the nearest future, I have to do some testing on the forge if it's not going to impact performance, because it's pretty bad as is in the forge.

That means that you haven't installed the mod properly on your server.

Make sure you have copied the following from UndeadLegacy-1.2.2.1-80-Server.zip:

7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll in the correct folder, which would be something like this:

7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

If you still can't resolve the issue, join mods discord channel and I can try to help you there.

I copied on the first time, the correct files. It's two problem.

1. when someone is die with full backpack. It's no room for clothes and things from belt. Because backpack stack size is only 81 slot (9 coloumn and 9 row). And that's only enough for backpack things (8 coloumn and 10 row).

7dtd_mod.jpg.45e8b26e2a319ad5f090e260ff7389ed.jpg

2. Logout with full backpack and login again people found only 32 thing (8 coloumns in 4 rows)

I will check again the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, but I updated it last time 05.01.2018 after 1.2.2.1 patch.

7dtd_mod2.thumb.jpg.30505c099b7684c6b9a03a938c48256d.jpg

I copied on the first time, the correct files. It's two problem.

1. when someone is die with full backpack. It's no room for clothes and things from belt. Because backpack stack size is only 81 slot (9 coloumn and 9 row). And that's only enough for backpack things (8 coloumn and 10 row).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23718[/ATTACH]

2. Logout with full backpack and login again people found only 32 thing (8 coloumns in 4 rows)

I will check again the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, but I updated it last time 05.01.2018 after 1.2.2.1 patch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23719[/ATTACH]

I can fix the first issue with next update, however the second issue isn't the mods issue, but your server setup. Try reinstalling the server files so that it's vanilla, then apply the modified server files to it, start a new world on the server if necessary.

Version 1.2.3 is out, patch notes:

• New Items: Crude Iron Ingot, Crude Iron Axe, Crude Iron Shovel, Bowstring, Resin, Varnish, Minibike Rim
  • New Items: 2x new find only / tradable items
  • New User Interface Layout: Paint Tool Material Selection Screen
  • New User Interface Layout: Quest Tracker
  • Change: You can now harvest Resin and Twigs from trees. Knives, Shivs and Machete will yield more Resin, but a lot less wood.
  • Change: Machete, shiv and knife will yield more yucca fruits from cactuses if used as harvesting tool.
  • Change: Multiple recipes now require Resin as a resource.
  • Change: Orange Paint now craftable
  • Change: Orange Dye now craftable
  • Change: Pliers now craftable
  • Change: Brown Paint recipe adjusted
  • Change: Bow and Crossbow now requires bowstring to be crafted first
  • Change: Repeating Crossbow requires the regular Crossbow as base item
  • Change/Balancing: Storage chests renamed to Wooden Chests, Secure wooden chest now craftable @ workbench with screwdriver & additional screws to reduce confusion in the backpack when starting the game.
  • Balancing: Lowered the chance to get Minibike Wheels from smashing Tire blocks lying on the ground.
  • Change/Bugfix: Cigar stack size changed to 1 (Because they are cosmetic equipable item). Cigar box now requires to be Examined to get Cigars, gives 4 instead of 10.
  • Change: Steel Claw Hammer and Titanium Claw hammer now repairs more per swing/hit.
  • Change: New icons for Chest, Secure Chest, Trash Pile.
  • Change: Trash Pile recipe updated.
  • Change: Newly crafted Steel Safes will have 120 slots.
  • Change/Balance: Bellows added to loot list.
  • Change: Improved localization on many items (English only)
  • Bugfix: Repeating Crossbow Schematic didn't have localization.
  • Bugfix: Increased of player dropped backpack size to 100 slots so that it can store all items when you die.

Vwn7jhH.jpg

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Undead Legacy through Mod Launcher

I installed Undead Legacy through the mod launcher but when I started a game. It was vanilla except for the change in points. Other then that no UI change, no new recipes or items, nothing. How do I fix this?

I installed Undead Legacy through the mod launcher but when I started a game. It was vanilla except for the change in points. Other then that no UI change, no new recipes or items, nothing. How do I fix this?

Hey bud try to follow this video it may help you install the mod yourself!

Are you running the latest version of Mod Launcher? Only Update Version 1.0.4.6 - January 4th, 2018 for Mod Launcher or newer supports Undead Legacy.

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying again, and if it fails, do the following:

1) Click on the View Menu

2) Click on Log Files

3) In the new screen, click on Upload Log File.

It'll give you a pastebin.com link. If you pass that link to me, I'll be able to help get you sorted.

need Help

Version 1.2.3 is out, patch notes:

• New Items: Crude Iron Ingot, Crude Iron Axe, Crude Iron Shovel, Bowstring, Resin, Varnish, Minibike Rim
  • New Items: 2x new find only / tradable items
  • New User Interface Layout: Paint Tool Material Selection Screen
  • New User Interface Layout: Quest Tracker
  • Change: You can now harvest Resin and Twigs from trees. Knives, Shivs and Machete will yield more Resin, but a lot less wood.
  • Change: Machete, shiv and knife will yield more yucca fruits from cactuses if used as harvesting tool.
  • Change: Multiple recipes now require Resin as a resource.
  • Change: Orange Paint now craftable
  • Change: Orange Dye now craftable
  • Change: Pliers now craftable
  • Change: Brown Paint recipe adjusted
  • Change: Bow and Crossbow now requires bowstring to be crafted first
  • Change: Repeating Crossbow requires the regular Crossbow as base item
  • Change/Balancing: Storage chests renamed to Wooden Chests, Secure wooden chest now craftable @ workbench with screwdriver & additional screws to reduce confusion in the backpack when starting the game.
  • Balancing: Lowered the chance to get Minibike Wheels from smashing Tire blocks lying on the ground.
  • Change/Bugfix: Cigar stack size changed to 1 (Because they are cosmetic equipable item). Cigar box now requires to be Examined to get Cigars, gives 4 instead of 10.
  • Change: Steel Claw Hammer and Titanium Claw hammer now repairs more per swing/hit.
  • Change: New icons for Chest, Secure Chest, Trash Pile.
  • Change: Trash Pile recipe updated.
  • Change: Newly crafted Steel Safes will have 120 slots.
  • Change/Balance: Bellows added to loot list.
  • Change: Improved localization on many items (English only)
  • Bugfix: Repeating Crossbow Schematic didn't have localization.
  • Bugfix: Increased of player dropped backpack size to 100 slots so that it can store all items when you die.

Vwn7jhH.jpg

Hey i need Help. What for Tools works on Smithing Table?

Small update 1.2.3.1 is out, patch notes:

• Change: Loading Screen includes mod version.
  • Bugfix: Assemble weapon/tool window wasn't aligned properly.
  • Bugfix: Auger descriptions overlapping part icons.
  • Bugfix: Smithing Hammer description said crafted in Workbench, should be Backpack.

Another small update 1.2.3.2 is out, patch notes:

• Change: Required Tool text font size increased, color changed to orange.
  • Bugfix: Crude Iron Axe should be repairable with scrap iron. Couldn't be scrapped.
  • Bugfix: Dyes had their material displayed wrong in the description. Instead of Iron, should be Paper
  • Bugfix/Balancing: Battery Banks require 100W for recharge (vanilla had 5W)
  • Bugfix: Fusion Cell Bank (Fusion Generator) requires 500W to be recharged.

Thanks for the updates as always Subquake, top stuff :)

Yeah, well, I did miss a bug related to spelling and I couldn't just leave it not fixed, so a super micro update 1.2.3.3 is out, patch notes:

• Bugfix: Repeating Crossbow in the description said: Ammo: Iron Darts, should be Ammo: Crossbow Darts