A16 - Unlocking In-Game Prefab Editor (Terrain Tools) [.dll mod]

herrpohl

Changing game mode to edit

Forgive my ignorance I am new with a few things on here, we are playing on a dedicated server with very minimal modding while we are setting up.

Current setup is CBSM

Starter box with class selection

and custom seed (I am hunted)

We are ready to implement this mod so we can delete and level a few areas and run around adding some extra prefabs were interested in..

Can someone tell me how to change our game to "edit mode"

thats the last piece of the pie we are looking for

(off subject, ive seen in game names on other servers in colors for admins, I cannot find for the life of me a thread to show how to do that so if anyone knows that, would love to see that as a bonus! =D )

-Smirks

I don't suppose you could let me in on the secret behind this and the archetype unlocked? I would like to make an SDX enabled version of both, as a dev kit.

Sure.

For the prefab editor I've added GameEditWorld to the Gamemode class:

wrmztAH.jpg

For the archetype previewer I've changed the internal operand that normally opens the RWG previewer window:

dqV0Fe2.jpg

Sure.

For the prefab editor I've added GameEditWorld to the Gamemode class:

wrmztAH.jpg

For the archetype previewer I've changed the internal operand that normally opens the RWG previewer window:

dqV0Fe2.jpg

I looked for hours for that menu. I'll look into making a submenu, maybe link in a few other tools I found while searching. Credit where it's due tho, for Kin in making these and you for showing how they can be re-enabled.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's the dll for b129. There's an issue though with the software cursor being behind the prefab menu, so I had to activate the hardware cursor again resulting in 2 cursors on the screen at times. Glad they removed the software cursor again.

I think you should be able to open your old experimental map with the stable version though and then export the base as a prefab.

It's not letting me download it, it keeps saying "Temporary error, retrying." and does nothing, I even went as far as downloading the "MEGA" thing and making an account and trying to download it that way, still isn't working. Is it possible (if it's not too much trouble) you could put a Dropbox download or something?

Archived