CLASSIC Style HARDCORE [MOD]

n2n1

Yeah, i thought about that too. If no big changes - i'll just make a small "hotfix".

note: in now in the game - I'm trapped in one place and cannot cover the balance of all aspects of mod. After 42 days of play I finally made a minibike and finally see the world :D

OtqDVH0.jpg

Thanks for updating.

I've played this again for 3days. And this is nice. I'll continue playing some more weeks.

I've found only two sound bugs, one is tiny, the other is serious.

One: When loading is done, the sound like "DHIIIIN" isn't heard. This may be a preference, so a tiny problem.

Two: Attacking zombie with wooden club produces no sounds on impact. The swing make sounds "swoosh, swoosh", so impact sound only make no sounds.

Anyway, many and many things are adjusted, the world seems much better.

I'm playing this with broadcasting, so I'll reply other's comments lator when I've got one not for me, but for you.

One: When loading is done, the sound like "DHIIIIN" isn't heard. This may be a preference, so a tiny problem.

Yes, it was disable (replaced by a "buttonclick") in sounds.xml:

<SoundDataNode name="spawnInStinger"> <AudioSource name="Sounds/AudioSource_UI"/>
   <AudioClip ClipName="Sounds/Misc/buttonclick"/>

because it was annoying.

...also, was disable by some groans of the male-player, they seem obscene (bawdy) :D

Two: Attacking zombie with wooden club produces no sounds on impact. The swing make sounds "swoosh, swoosh", so impact sound only make no sounds.

Thanks! Here You found my mistake! It didn't work because i created the "material" but the sound does not exist under such a combination of materials. This will be fixed. Just need to comment out the line:

<item id="6" name="clubWood">
<property name="Extends" value="clubMaster" />
[color="#FF0000"]<!-- <property name="Material" value="Msticks" /> -->[/color]

I'm playing this with broadcasting, so I'll reply other's comments lator when I've got one not for me, but for you.

Interesting! This can be seen on youtube, twitter?

But i'm one of those dinosaurs who can't use youtube or social media. My stay at the Internet is limited only by the forum 7DtD :)

important note:

Now I found a problem with the mod. Because of the high density of grass on the flat terrain in some biomes (plains and meadows) in the interaction with the decoration (destroying grasses, harvest corn) very often stops a miscalculation of Structural Integrity with the buffer overflow bug. After that, in this area is difficult to build a base (but this does not affect old objects). Now I'm looking for solutions to this problem, i really do not want to abandon the thick grass...

So, while I don't recommend to start building your base in such places.

Stops working the miscalculation of structural integrity - until you reload game. Put the blocks will fall. I'm building my base in such a place. I manually enabled the recalculation of SI. This error is present in Vanilla - just they avoid this with the low density of grass.

In other words, until you don't build in such place your base - this is not a problem.

Im going to start over again, everytime you fix something or add something i have to add the romero mod in! and i screwed something in between!!! LOL

But for now my changes is not forcing me to start over, i'm still on the same game ....

You every time do the integration ?

hmmm....what files .xml affects Your integration of Romero Mod? (UPD a...i found)

You use the function "Compare" of Notepad++ ? ;)

i didn't know that N++ had a compare plugin! i have been using a site for that!

I just download it and tried it NICE.... THX maybe it will help me not screw up!!

And advise to pay attention to the "XMLTools" plugin. It detects syntax errors when saving code.

UPDATE version MOD - v15.2.02

- couple important fixes, balance, tweaks (basically - not for early gameplay)

- fixed, added recipes, one perk removed.

- balance for building (concrete and so on)

(this small update do not break the save game of previous version 15.2.00 and 15.2.01 )

wlqjqGo.jpg

Interesting! This can be seen on youtube, twitter?

But i'm one of those dinosaurs who can't use youtube or social media. My stay at the Internet is limited only by the forum 7DtD :)

On niconico, which is the second most famous sharing service in Japan. (First must be youtube)

I mainly broadcast playing modified game.

UPDATE version MOD - v15.2.02

Nicely done. I'll check it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played another day. I luckily find the backpack filled with pistols!!

Alpha_15.2_2017-02-11_16-01-21.jpg.373ea94ec7fba8f968546b31508211e8.jpg

At that time, I thought those was too many for me, lol, but soon I noticed the count is fair enough.

That night, I got 30+ zombies horde with no ready for that.

Now, I know why this isn't only CLASSIC Style but also HARDCORE. :)

I have no idea about how is the day 7 horde, lol.

I'll keep playing and see what'll going next.

OP Updated, HotFix to v15.2.03

I've played another day. I luckily find the backpack filled with pistols!!

:D Today i also noticed this and made changes, the problem is exactly this type of backpack.

In the truth is - everything is very easy.

I always build smal towers of woodLogs, put spikes, and climb up.

Due to the fact that i'm playing with the option "zombie Always Run" is the only salvation. So I travel the roads from tower to tower until i can properly defend yourself.

Horde also not makes the problem, if i don't kill them - they are crawling and i have a breather. While they crawl - i have time to run back to the second cover (on tower, or on the roof) and repair it.

After receiving damage - again on the first point.

PS:

At that time, I thought those was too many for me, lol, but soon I noticed the count is fair enough.

That night, I got 30+ zombies horde with no ready for that.

Yet, i have not changed the settings of the Horde. Most likely you ran into one of the "static Horde". They gathered in a certain place and not will run to you if you do inadvertently get close to them :)

UPD: of course - i forgot about roaming hordes, yes - i changed it for more fun :doh:.

Hey bud every time i hit the yellow cotton flowers i get a stack overflow error msg.

But this only happens once!

THX for the tip on the plugin.......

Yes, this is a bug. After it - stops working the miscalculation of structural integrity, until you reload game. Put the blocks will fall. I'm building my base in such a place. I manually enabled the recalculation of SI. This error is present in Vanilla - just they avoid this with the low density of grass.

In other words, until you don't build in such place your base - this is not a problem.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE version MOD - v15.2.09

- added content

- disabled leveled loot

- more damage in headshots

- reworked Hordes and Night spawn (night still faster and not lose a leg)

- reworked ore layers

- changed weather and weather survival

- added separate furnace for ore processing

- tweak UMA zombie, and added two. (Thanks StompyNZ !)

... big changes ;)

about downloading now (my file-hosting)

Unfortunately, since recent time, Yandex has introduced some sh**t.

I don't know how this is in English - but it says (underlined) that you can skip it and proceed to download. Not needed to install additional.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19823[/ATTACH]

it should appear only when you are using an older OS or browser like me.

...now i'm thinking to change the file hosting, I'm looking for some that would not require registration, passwords from my mailbox, and keys from the apartment where the money is.

sLfKDed.jpg

yandx.jpg.84b33620391714f7dbc4622a284a507f.jpg

Ha! only github not say that i am a as♥hole because i use windows XP and Opera12 ;)

...well now I'm learning how to put there my mod :)

PS: hmmm....oh, i understand that i will not use my files in this way... i need a simple filehosting, all what they have to offer I'm doing easily on my computer without the participation of any websites and Internet...

I'd like it to be compatible with the Sphereii launcer, but i suspect that it will require more than uploading the finished files from the mod.

Dropbox and Google Drive - make a complaint to my old OS and browser...

No problem n2n1. The file hosting needs to work first you, and that is more important than working for the Launcher.

Another option for hosting is MediaFire.

The reason I suggested github was because I could enable a faster download option for the mod through it, much like I do for SDX.

But no worries. Enjoy your day :)

Hey bud maybe you should raise the skill point you gain for each level since the cost of some skills are kinda high.

Maybe if turn up the zeds might be better to get skill points.....

And im still getting those some errors as i play the game but it still plays just getting errors.

I found the crack in the ground POI it looks cool!

Hey bud maybe you should raise the skill point you gain for each level since the cost of some skills are kinda high.

Maybe if turn up the zeds might be better to get skill points.....

Yes, it's lowered,maybe it is temporary. At the moment I'm just experimenting with this, now there are changes in gameplay that must to compensate for this.

And im still getting those some errors as i play the game but it still plays just getting errors.

Are You talking about the error "stack overflow"?

If yes, then i'm only slightly reduced the density of grasses that would reduce the likelihood of these errors. But in addition, plays the role of dependence on seedname - he varies the density of the grass.

And, after a long time, i'm sorry - i didn't say that this patch is "a little gamechangers" and most likely incompatible with previous saves.

I found the crack in the ground POI it looks cool!

Ah, what of those? ;) which is in the Westland ?

PS: I interested to know how You play: - the zombies always run?

In the next update (which I'll check today), there are large changes in the BloodMoonHorde. You need to read the notes about it in ReadMe.

I play with them walking and turn up the zeds a little more.

I like to loot at night with a flashlight or torch makes it funner.

And ya the errors are the over flow ones no big deal game works fine just wanted to let you know!

Ya the Crack i found is in the wasteland i like it still have to go explore it. :)

I put a mod on a server one time that has them ONLY RUN ON HORDE NIGHT.

Maybe you may think about that! It is fun to have two different ways.......

Agreed with, it would be more natural to have walking zombies if they were able to provide at least some danger - that is, to have a very large number. But now this is a performance limitation.

Ya the Crack i found is in the wasteland i like it still have to go explore it. :)

for now, these POI and some others - are more for decoration and for uncovering underground resources and have no special loot.

Archived