CLASSIC Style HARDCORE [MOD]

n2n1

• 1 month later...
You Just made me Morning my friend!!! going to try it out later!!! :)

I will let you know how it goes!!

Thanks !

... i there are so many twists that at one time impossible to see everything :D

I stopped the process to see what i did. I play today!

oh... probability very different from version A14, subbiomes contain excess number of objects, come too much of a screamer, the weight of the metals is different...:hopelessness:

but - I warned...;)

Now I'm fixing major bugs and during the day will update the version to what it was like playability.

Will also be small additions among prefab.

3sl8dYf.jpg

Thanks !

... i there are so many twists that at one time impossible to see everything :D

I stopped the process to see what i did. I play today!

oh... probability very different from version A14, subbiomes contain excess number of objects, come too much of a screamer, the weight of the metals is different...:hopelessness:

but - I warned...;)

Now I'm fixing major bugs and during the day will update the version to what it was like playability.

Will also be small additions among prefab.

It's more challenging and fun but it does need some balance!!!

Good job!!!!

When i tested, this version mod - the Horde from A15 raped me...

Until i decided what to do with this fact, so reduce your usual level of difficulty, if you game it ;)

The mod makes you get bogged down and not be ready for the Horde. Most likely the Horde will crush you (I didn't touch the settings of the Horde!).

-------------------------------------------

UPDATE version MOD - v15.1.03

- some tweak fixed for early gameplay (but, need more balancing, i played up to 8 day).

- small additions and tweak decorations for biomes.

dnAtZ9c.jpg

all screens - from RWG.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey bud are thinking of doing anymore tweaks to the mod?

just wanted to know cause im loveing the hell out of this mod.

I added the Romeo mod from val and its awesome....

Glad to know about it !

I have a few days was busy, but mostly I'm going to play and do balance.

Sometimes I'm quiet Update the main post because I don't know what to write in changelog :)

If You play this mod and You have any questions regarding the gameplay,even if small, You can write to me in PM, or correct me, if wrong phrase will bored You.

This will spur me to improve the description of this mod :D

PS: mod version updated!

JrewFFv.jpg

Just a simple mod version updated is fine!!

The mod is great i took me a while to find clay but finally did and if i do have any questions i will PM you.... THX

Yes, it is removed from the surface of the biomes, except for Water. You will see it with the old texture :)

But in the biomes: Snow, mainForest, PineForest, both Wasteland, both BurntForest, Meadows - you can find it as a layer under the soil, usually above the sand.

In Alpha 14 could just find a geological map, but now again this feature is in the WIP.

Terrain decorations are nice done.

Thank! I especially like this part of modding - it activity is unique!

I added the Romeo mod from val and its awesome....

I also wanted to make headshots fatal, and to reduce body damage but not until I have thought through this feature.

PQZ7FIn.jpg

Hey bud Vending Machines don't work is that they way the mod is?

i was just asking i never use them anyways!!

Vending machine does not sell anything, you have to break them (as safes) - then they will be like "Beverage Cooler" to have some drinks.

I also recently noticed that they do not manifest themselves, i soon it will correct. (upd: fixed!)

PS: mod version updated in OP!

ziebPH8.jpg

Your Icon work is Amazing...you mind if i use some of them?....i dont plan on publishing anything just for my server and people

i'm still learning the Gimp2 trade of Art.

and your old school windows are what i'm looking for as far as backdrops.....you think these would integrate into the new UI without trouble?

Your Icon work is Amazing...you mind if i use some of them?....i dont plan on publishing anything just for my server and people

Yes, of course! I even posted in a separate topic these icons to ensure that everybody can use them. Soon I will update this topic, in there may be "work variants" and unused in mod.

and your old school windows are what i'm looking for as far as backdrops.....you think these would integrate into the new UI without trouble?

...??? What do you mean ? - this is a current UI :). All this is done on the new GUI with .xml. :)

Yes it is possible, if someone need it - I'll do it separate, but there are certain nuances which are impossible to circumvent. Also, it will require replacement Assembly-CSharp.dll (highly desirable, but possible without) and i must to make a window for traders e.t.c (I don't use it in my primary mod)

Before i do, i would like to know acceptable if these limits.

At the moment I'm busy IRL. But I feel that it is time to update this thread.

PS:

In the end:

- will need to replace: the entire folder XUi, xui.xml , loot.xml , Assembly-CSharp.dll and add folder with textures and additional icons.

By the way, for the guy with the nickname DeadPool32 i explained how to adapt my GUI to vanilla and he said he did it. Maybe he have it in ready.

Yes it is possible, if someone need it - I'll do it separate, but there are certain nuances which are impossible to circumvent. Also, it will require replacement Assembly-CSharp.dll (highly desirable, but possible without) and i must to make a window for traders e.t.c (I don't use it in my primary mod)

Before i do, i would like to know acceptable if these limits.

At the moment I'm busy IRL. But I feel that it is time to update this thread.

thats no problem at all....you say most of them are based off the default UI already?

i could just use the ones you have to Create ones i need.

i'm self teaching myself something new in this Modding world we have here :)

If you want to take this GUI as the base(foundation) for your mod, right now if you copy to the vanilla: folder "7DtD_ExtTextureMod" (in the root), folder "Mods", folder "XUi" and file "xui.xml". You can get partially working GUI from where you can do what you want. A few days later I'll do a full adaptation for the vanilla and will help in all about to this GUI. Then you will be able to use it independently from me. I will be very happy.

....you say most of them are based off the default UI already?

....I would say that it is built on the basis of the existing UI (as programming language) but the code from the vanilla there is almost nothing :)

If you want to take this GUI as the base(foundation) for your mod, right now if you copy to the vanilla: folder "7DtD_ExtTextureMod" (in the root), folder "Mods", folder "XUi" and file "xui.xml". You can get partially working GUI from where you can do what you want. A few days later I'll do a full adaptation for the vanilla and will help in all about to this GUI. Then you will be able to use it independently from me. I will be very happy.

....I would say that it is built on the basis of the existing UI (as programming language) but the code from the vanilla there is almost nothing :)

Awesome sauce.

thanks for your time

Hey bud don't know if i have just been unlucky or did you take out the small engine from the cars?

I checked every single car in my town nothing!

I have three :D, and they do not need me, i would give it to You :D.

Now - I'm not near at my computer, but i remember exactly that they can only be found, and it seems not in the car ... if you can - it is better to look in loot.xml where to find them... I did it for reasons that engines of motorboat unlikely to be in the car under the hood...

UPD: but still, it be: - in the cars (not disasemble!), workingStiffs crate, garage loot (cardboard boxes), some zombies (worker,miner,biker,survivor).

I found in workingStiffs and garages.

UPDATE version MOD - v15.1.08

- improvement, tweaks, balancing gameplay (after ~70 hrs gameplay)

(this small update do not break the save game of previous version 15.1.07 )

for A15.2(experimental) adaptation is not planned. Waiting stable A15.2.

62DkIyJ.jpg

Archived