CLASSIC Style HARDCORE [MOD]

n2n1

<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="40" time="Day" entitygroup="ZombiesAll" />

<spawn maxcount="15" respawndelay="40" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombiesAllNightFast" />

respawndelay... Is it really 40? will not it take long to spawn the zombies after they've died?

curious about logic: D

<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="40" time="Day" entitygroup="ZombiesAll" />

<spawn maxcount="15" respawndelay="40" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombiesAllNightFast" />

respawndelay... Is it really 40? will not it take long to spawn the zombies after they've died?

curious about logic: D

Yes :), it's something like for example - "cleaning the area", but don't worry - all enough ;).

About the logic...so.... it seems more logical that after cleaning the area that remains protected than if they respawn.... in addition, you will not be able to sit long in one place - the circumstances will not allow.

In this mod, an additional type of spawn is implemented. Moreover - i reduced spawn inside buildings. It implements a gameplay different from vanilla.

About console error:

I'm playing my mod now (~37 real hours). Unfortunately, i have never encountered this type of error...

What processor do you have? and RAM? it is possible to continue after this error?

When did this happen? How many days have you play?

I'll release an update today, but it's mostly balance and content.

PS: of course - the mod is absolutely incompatible with any other changes(injections)/packs. And should necessarily be put on clean vanilla.

EAC - disabled ? ( i see - error about "steam")

Yes :), it's something like for example - "cleaning the area", but don't worry - all enough ;).

About the logic...so.... it seems more logical that after cleaning the area that remains protected than if they respawn.... in addition, you will not be able to sit long in one place - the circumstances will not allow.

In this mod, an additional type of spawn is implemented. Moreover - i reduced spawn inside buildings. It implements a gameplay different from vanilla.

About console error:

I'm playing my mod now (~37 real hours). Unfortunately, i have never encountered this type of error...

What processor do you have? and RAM? it is possible to continue after this error?

When did this happen? How many days have you play?

I'll release an update today, but it's mostly balance and content.

PS: of course - the mod is absolutely incompatible with any other changes(injections)/packs. And should necessarily be put on clean vanilla.

EAC - disabled ? ( i see - error about "steam")

Your ideas for your MOD are wonderful, I'm on the third day, my setup is 90min, difficulty 3, 100% loot, spawn 80 zombie, spawn 50 animals. I put the MOD on a dedicated computer here at home. I5 - 8GB of RAM, I'm playing with my girlfriend, I know that you said that the MOD is only for one person, the bug gave it twice, the first was this error, from the image up there, fall in the limo, the game and stopped, then the second error was when life life reaches minus -60, the zombie bug that does not attack you, they think you are dead, I changed the life limit, 30 to 60 and the bug stopped .

All the mechanics of your MOD are very good, I love to get the trunk and turns into planks and then twigs, stones in small stones, grass in ropes, each tool goes up using level, getting better.

Really perfect. not all places are looted, very scarce, I loved it.

My opinion, I think if I put the zombies to follow it when it makes noise, light a torch or when it is mining and collecting the wood, I do not know if it is possible, but it would be very, very realistic and perfect,

Water scarce, seawater being salty and rivers and wells giving few benefits, making a rain collection would be really perfect, creating heavy climates, too much rainfall or few rainfall, making the water collection effective, are ideas to make the game more realistic , it may not be something you have in mind but the way your mod was made and leaving it but HARD CORE possible, causing the AI ​​to track you somehow by calling others to attack you, making you have to be always alert , perfect in my point of view!

My mod ideas. Living in an apocalypse, animals are rare, to collect leathers can pick up on beds, sofas and armchairs, but traps to protect their base, I think the 7 day to die has very few pitfalls, it would be very good can create many other shape zombie dies and not only the spicks, more options, but novelties of creation ... get you in the game.

Are ideas of someone who loves with all their heart 7 days to die .. rsrs

I will try to find the error LOG and I will send it, I am still playing with my girlfriend and we are loving to play your mod, if you can leave more and more HARD CORE, we thank you ... we love difficulties: D

sorry for my English!!

About your idea with water. When you first mentioned it - it was for me a starting point to advise mod. At the beginning of the work, I wanted to implement this mechanics in exactly the same way, and I still keep it in my mind, but unfortunately in practice everything is not easy... can't fit this feature into the existing world. The logical inconsistencies with the existing state of Affairs are obtained. here you need to be very careful not to spoil the original 7dtd. I think that for only this feature requires a separate mod, in which there are very fundamental differences. Quite recently I tried to realize the rotten\spoiled water but so far postponed it.

Thanks for telling about the error of minimum wellness! The fact that i just have not tested the mod on a MP and are not able to do it. How did you raise the minimum Wellness? in progression.xml or editing .dll?

My CPU is i5 (3.5 Ghz), but i was forced to expand my memory to 16G...otherwise - because of memory leaks often have to restart the game.

Behavior (AI) zombies i am now studying. In this sphere i'm still inexperienced, so what you see now is only the first attempt at writing.

Thanks for the feedback!

(for me sometimes very boring here - few people are now interested in the difficulties ;):D)

I imagine how it should be complicated and difficult, change something in 7 days to die, what we change may change something in the future and end up spoiling the game, I am currently doing Digital Games here in college and I want to go deep in that area and someday make a MOD and help the community, but this is a long term dream !! : D

On welfare, I changed the DLL, I found it easier. Then the problem stopped.

There were also two things before the Wellness change, some items I put in a bag on the floor disappeared, when I restarted the game some duplicate items in my inventory I did not understand how this happened. It was before the change in well-being.

On the water, I might not modify what you have, but edit, would not it work?

Example: Currently a water, after purifying the water at the fire it gives +20 seat and +20 stamina, it can change to +5 seat and +10 stamina, Creating a new type of glass with water.

Example: To make a filter with charcoal and area, this way it generates a water + 20 thirst and +20 resistance and takes twice the time to be ready, we can improve it by editing the parts we already have and creating more difficulties. other types of drinks would reduce benefits.

Bucket with water no longer to be used, thus causing people to have to run after water.

In food, the same mechanics, roast meat and other types would make you less hungry and create new types of food, making meat with vegetables, making you plant and live the field as well.

On the zombies, is there any way to increase perceptual frames?

Example: hitting the tree makes 15 to 20 frames of noise, zombies that are in this perimeter will follow the noise, hit the stone generates 15 to 30 frames of noise, a coupled torch generates 5 to 10 heat, zombie passing by perceives and comes to attack its construction, agglutinated forge generates 25 to 35 squares of heat and so on.

These are ideas pulling a realization, if force in real life the zombie would not follow their instincts, noise, smell and blood.

I take a lot of ideas from Project Zomboid game, I do not know if it's already played, but it's a great game, all noise can catch the zombies' attention, if you're bleeding, you can call it by smell, it would be a good idea when you suffers a scratch, cut and need line and needles, staying for 2 to 5 minutes with the smell of blood. With this it can attract zombies within 20 to 50 blocks, what is lacking in the 7 days to die are those ideas about survival, making the human body in the game fragile, damage that hinders action. I could talk all day about how to create a perfect MOD, but I have no wisdom, but who knows someday

Example: hitting the tree makes 15 to 20 frames of noise, zombies that are in this perimeter will follow the noise, hit the stone generates 15 to 30 frames of noise....

this is what has been already implemented in mod :)

If you notice - you can quietly go inside the building and not to disturb those sleeping if not to make noise and not to shine them in the face. The same - if the crowd in front of you looking in the opposite direction - shoot from your shotgun and all viewers in a radius of 40 meters - yours :).

About water. Water everywhere - in the surrounding lakes, in POI at every step, in this mod - there is even artesian water underground. No matter how much you reduce hydration and stamina - still in this way will not be able to create a plausible water deficit. To do this, you will have to change the RWG and etc.

This is an easy change that would try - just try to see what happens. Most likely it will just be boring. Try it on vanilla or mods - I think the result will be similar. Although, admittedly in the old Alphas was deficit the water, why? there was no access to water everywhere (the reason - the world).

Torches and candles will not "heat up" the area very much, but campfires and both types of furnaces can cause problems. Everything is set up so that the Horde began to decide more often when you engage metallurgy.

Clay - under a layer of top soil ground (~3-5 block deep)

Almost in all biomes, but it's not present in: desert, plains, meadows and swampForest.

Or on the surface of sub-biomes that are on the coastline.

UPDATE version MOD - v16.4.20

- fix upgrade sequence for iron door

- add new content

- slightly improve some graphics (GUI, texture Z, wasteland2 biome spectrum and so on...)

(if you play in this mod, and you are tired of some misspelled phrase - show how to! Always Welcome!)

UPDATE version MOD - v16.4.20

- fix upgrade sequence for iron door

- add new content

- slightly improve some graphics (GUI, texture Z, wasteland2 biome spectrum and so on...)

(if you play in this mod, and you are tired of some misspelled phrase - show how to! Always Welcome!)

I'll test, is the mod on the 7D2D Launcher for download or does it need to be manual?

Raw Turf where can I get it?

Previously, there were problems with the structure of the file location(was files into root directory), but now i have compiled the mod.

But there was a problem with file hosting. I don't have a constant link to the file.

If You are looking for raw Turf, what would the habit of making a fertilizer? This is not a mandatory component - it's just another way to start farming without having a hoe.

In the presence of hoe - this is entirely optional. Hoe prepares the soil as it was before :) (without uses of fertilizer)

Basically - Turf is another option of fuel for furnace and forges (for the reason that furnace should eat a lot of fuel)

Raw Turf contains in biomes:

- swampForest

- BurntForest2

- in subs of BurntForest (where is the withered grass)

- water biome (coast lines and swamp soils)

- in subbiomes of PineForest (where has dirt)

• 3 weeks later...
What balances? : D

well....changes probabitity for some loot, changes for the recipes, repair costs, time of growing, horde numbers and so on... :) - many and not significantly. This is what i call balancing/tuning of the gameplay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi!

New MOD versions always should be put on clear game or it is possible on the old MOD version?

Hello! Updates and hotFixes can be overwrite on top of the already installed mod.

But hotFixes require a full Update installed, which usually has a previous version number.

By the way , in the near future there are no plans to frequently release patches, because version v16.4.23 -already has an integrated SDX and now I'm exploring new features.

So now is the time to play and not worry about frequent wipes :)

Здравствуйте! Патчи и хотфиксы можно ставить поверх уже установленного мода.

Но хотфиксы, требуют установленный полноценный патч который обычно имеет предыдущий номер версии.

Кстати, в ближайшее время не планируется частый выход патчей, потому что v16.4.23 версия - уже имеет интегрированный SDX и сейчас я изучаю новые возможности.

Поэтому сейчас самое время играть и не беспокоиться о частых вайпах :)

It's luck!

It's luck! I found large deposits of sulfur, now there is a base.

Повезло! Нашел большое месторождение серы, теперь на этом месте промежуточная база.

Alpha_16.4_2018-06-10_11-28-59.thumb.jpg.088a75eb84081e0b7425c3298166ced3.jpg

It's luck! I found large deposits of sulfur, now there is a base.

Повезло! Нашел большое месторождение серы, теперь на этом месте промежуточная база.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24587[/ATTACH]

Question:

most likely you are long time in the biome "plains", this is not boring ambient sound from the old Alphas?

Вопрос:

наверное, Вы долгое время пребываете в биоме "равнины", не надоедает ли этот звуковой амбиент из старых Aльф?

Question:

most likely you are long time in the biome "plains", this is not boring ambient sound from the old Alphas?

Вопрос:

наверное, Вы долгое время пребываете в биоме "равнины", не надоедает ли этот звуковой амбиент из старых Aльф?

In this game, I'm more in the forest and desert. In the past there were many in the plain. The sound does not bother, the sounds of old alpha I like more. I'm probably used to it.

Plains and meadows are now not so safe and bring surprises! And these surprises are logical and well made!

В этой игре я больше в лесу и пустыне. В прошлой был много в равнине. Звук не надоедает, звуки старых альф мне больше нравятся. Привык уже наверное.

Равнины и луга теперь не так безопасны и приносят сюрпризы! И эти сюрпризы логичны и хорошо сделаны!

Archived