SDX 0.6.0 (April 2016)

Matite

Domonix is working hard on the update :triumphant:

We as Sdx Team allready got a test version.....still some things left, and we got some wishes wich Domonix also get into the new version, but shouldn´t be to long till the official release

wow, Wow WOW !!!!!

THANK YOU DOMONIX AND SDX TEAM !!! Best news so far. So close. I've stopped playing at the moment and can't wait for this so I can start playing again .... WOOHOO !!!!

I'm not sure if Dom is ready to put anything out in public yet. I know you're dying to get your hands on it, but trust me, waiting until everything is working just right and won't cause any headaches is worth it...since SDX headaches could potentially be catastrophic to your 7 Days install.

Do i have to have this for all the SDX mods? I have only done some XML editing so far. And I am interested in some of the mods Ive seen on forum :-) Though.... almost all state A14 :-(

Yes a few Basic stuff mods seems to work with the edited a14 sdx Version. But most of them need Updates and the new sdx for a15

I think Domonix got busy with life again. We have a working RC build, but were told specifically not to give it out on the forum until he says otherwise. So it's close, but it hinges on his ability to find time to clean it up to a point where he's satisfied enough to do a public release.

*Domonix pulls the curtain to the side and peeks out the window from his workshop in the tower. At the front gate a crowd has begun to gather. He barks at his minion “What is the meaning of this Carlzilla?”

"The Villagers grow restless sir"

A noise begins to grow louder. A mumble at first but then grows into a booming chant from the crowd.

“SDX!...SDX!...SDX!...SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!...”*

*Domonix pulls the curtain to the side and peeks out the window from his workshop in the tower. At the front gate a crowd has begun to gather. He barks at his minion “What is the meaning of this Carlzilla?”

A noise begins to grow louder. A mumble at first but then grows into a booming chant from the crowd.

“SDX!...SDX!...SDX!...SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!... SDX!...”*

Lol ill join in the chant SDX SDX hehe

The-Hounds-2-533x400.jpg.95f08f0b8b6c82946a32ad20235caf37.jpg

I've looked and haven't seen a real direct, clear answer...

If I put this on a dedicated server (Bluefang), what files would my players need to install to join? What is still pushed from the server?

Waiting for the new release so I can tinker with my local server first.

The first "test" version is out....So you could play a bit and also do your Videos if you like, just keep in mind that maybe some bugs apear or we maybe missed something. It's a beast of a mod and we didn't got that much time to extensivly test every aspect. Also there are many ideas still in our mind wich we want to get into the mod. But it was mostly me who say let's get it out and make some Updates later, otherwise we would surely see a16 drop and still getting new content in ;) . So if you find some bugs or anything missing please let us know.

Did the latest experimental build break this tool? I can't seem to get any mods working with it after updating to the latest experimental. All mods worked fine in 14.5 though.

SDX is not release for a15 atm (but some guy from SDX Team already get it for testing)

Archived