True Survival

Spider

stuck at "starting game" text on loading screen. check the F1 console, some bunch of "failed to load asset:textures...." shows up.

have tried to delete and redownload the mod to no avail. Always keep stuck at that "starting game" text message even until now. perhaps need a server restart?

stuck at "starting game" text on loading screen. check the F1 console, some bunch of "failed to load asset:textures...." shows up.

have tried to delete and redownload the mod to no avail. Always keep stuck at that "starting game" text message even until now. perhaps need a server restart?

Been this way for me for at least 9 hours and counting. Was going to report it yesterday but you know.. Game of Thrones. :)

Dear reader. I copied the original 7days folder and selected it in the launcher. I install the mods, the game starts. I also get a console error message. My problem is that I do not get any professional choice at startup. The thing is working perfectly in Valmod. What could be the problem? Map generation is just as bad as vanilla.

Hungarian:

Kedves készitő. ءtmلsoltam az eredeti 7days mappلt, kivلlasztom a launcherben. Telepitem a modcsomagot, jلték elindul. Nekem is a konzol hibaüzenetet produkلl. A problémلm az, hogy kezdésnél NEM kapok semmilyen profession vلlasztلsi lehetőséget. Valmodban tِkéletesen műkِdik a dolog. Mi lehet a baj? A térkép generلlلs is ugyanolyan rossz mint a vanillaban.

2Spider

1) I found a bug in the quest "learn concrete construction."

After collecting 1000 units of cement mix, I got a message in console "Null reference exeption". I got skillbook, but did not receive a continuation of the quest.

2) Dont know is it bug or not, but concrete slege deals very little amount of dammage to concrete blocks, especially in comparison with other similar tools.

3) In quest "Learning to build with iron", collected iron plates does not count as required quest item.

2Spider

1) I found a bug in the quest "learn concrete construction."

After collecting 1000 units of cement mix, I got a message in console "Null reference exeption". I got skillbook, but did not receive a continuation of the quest.

2) Dont know is it bug or not, but concrete slege deals very little amount of dammage to concrete blocks, especially in comparison with other similar tools.

3) In quest "Learning to build with iron", collected iron plates does not count as required quest item.

Good thing you posted this now

Update:

All reported bugs fixed. If you find a bug still happening please report it

Added basic Bandits and NPC's to all biomes

Added wandering Trader

Added more new 3d Models

Cut the amount of XP needed for Player levels by 1/2 for testing.

There is a lot of polishing still to do(icons,descriptions and so on) but the core True Survival Mod is updated to A16. We will do another week or 2 of a End Game Test Play and finish any balancing off. All goes well the mod would be ready for release after that.

NEW MAP IS UP!

DAY1!

basic...

Update:

All reported bugs fixed. If you find a bug still happening please report it

Added basic Bandits and NPC's to all biomes

Added wandering Trader

Added more new 3d Models

Cut the amount of XP needed for Player levels by 1/2 for testing.

There is a lot of polishing still to do(icons,descriptions and so on) but the core True Survival Mod is updated to A16. We will do another week or 2 of a End Game Test Play and finish any balancing off. All goes well the mod would be ready for release after that.

NEW MAP IS UP!

DAY1!

I think our definition of basic bandit is different, lol. i was there from the get go when you launched day 1 and man, it is tough. it will be nearly impossible for me to get my backpack back at this point. there were around 2-3 bandits with shotguns mowing me down when i came even close. I just wanted to give feed back to see if this is truly how you wanted it or not. all in all i would say in the small distance i have traveled i have come across at least 10 bandits, half with guns.

I think our definition of basic bandit is different, lol. i was there from the get go when you launched day 1 and man, it is tough. it will be nearly impossible for me to get my backpack back at this point. there were around 2-3 bandits with shotguns mowing me down when i came even close. I just wanted to give feed back to see if this is truly how you wanted it or not. all in all i would say in the small distance i have traveled i have come across at least 10 bandits, half with guns.

Yea, the initial spawn of npcs is fairly high, but they dont respawn for something like 55 days. They are easy to kill right now.

Can bandits die by burning? I just watched one fight a zombie for ages and then it came to me and i kept kiting it round a campfire (fresh spawn).

It was burning for a good few minutes after a fight with a zombie and it never dropped. I couldn't engage in melee with it because it never missed ha

@Crazyjelloo-

Basic*= Simple and not complicated, so able to provide the base or starting point from which something can develop

@Aksimetrium-

No 2 hour days is too easy

@Akihiro-

The bandits will be the ones cussing at you and trying to kill you

@ caatalyst-

Bandits have very little health and die easy. Only the wandering Trader is invulnerable.

@Crazyjelloo-

Basic*= Simple and not complicated, so able to provide the base or starting point from which something can develop

@Aksimetrium-

No 2 hour days is too easy

@Akihiro-

The bandits will be the ones cussing at you and trying to kill you

@ caatalyst-

Bandits have very little health and die easy. Only the wandering Trader is invulnerable.

Yeah i noticed they go down pretty quick - Not had any major issues with them so far, in fact had a ton of fun on my first night with the zombies and bandits ha! Only thing is now - it feels like the bandit apocalypse with zombies. I'm sure you'll be balancing plenty so hopefully the zombies will out numbered the bandits in the near future ;-) I'd assume bandits / NPCs would be much rarer in a zombie infested world.

Testing phase

(father)

Not really good for testing purposes

(aksim)

Bandit will come after you. Spider will eventually make certain archetypes survivors and others bandits, just a jumble for now.

(akihiro)

Headshot and they go down easy

dang tablets, i hate texting lol

Edited by Darkstardragon (see edit history)

Testing phase

- - - Updated - - -

Not really good for testing purposes

- - - Updated - - -

Bandit will come after you. Spider will eventually make certain archetypes survivors and others bandits, just a jumble for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Headshot and they go down easy

Huh?