Version 1.0 (Alpha 22) Dev Diary

Just now, Alphabeta110 said:

Yes, I'm sure maybe the problem is that I took the game through an intermediary, since it is now impossible to buy games directly in Russia

That might be.  If the Microsoft store (or Sony) doesn't have a record of the purchase, they won't give you the discount.  It is why physical copies aren't discounted.

1 minute ago, Riamus said:

Это может быть. Если в магазине Microsoft (или Sony) нет записи о покупке, они не дадут вам скидку. Вот почему физические копии не имеют скидки.

No, I bought a digital copy through an intermediary in the form of a 25 digit code

6 minutes ago, Alphabeta110 said:

No, I bought a digital copy through an intermediary in the form of a 25 digit code

Yes. I just meant it would be the same reason as a physical copy.  You would have needed to buy it through them or through someone who reports the purchase to them in some way.  I don't know the details.  You would probably need to see if Microsoft will acknowledge your purchase and give you the discount.  Knowing Microsoft, that might not be possible.

50 минут назад, Laz Man сказал:

Спасибо!,

Если вы приобрели цифровую версию игры Telltale на консолях предыдущего поколения, скидка уже должна была появиться у вас. В качестве примера, прикрепленный скриншот показывает, как выглядит скидка в магазине Xbox.

Скидка на Xbox.png

Вот фото того что старая 7 days to die была куплена у меня, проблема в том что я не покупал игру напрямую а через посредника в виде 25 значного кода так как в России сейчас невозможно покупать игры напрямую@Лаз МэнHere is the order log the game was purchased on 07/12/2023IMG_20240726_083618_edit_2551787425632502.thumb.jpg.abc04ec33e47b116e42a2251cc37b07e.jpgIMG_20240726_082005_edit_2550806608176923.thumb.jpg.8500254139bc8ad0d9d623896ce59f14.jpg

Edited by Alphabeta110 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, DocRussel said:

I created a game on my laptop when experimental first launched.  Just tried it now with 1.0 stable and it works.  Haven't done too much testing but so far it works.

Still, there may be some hidden issues that you might run into later or not.  My old saved game ended up with some incorrect textures in some areas after one of the updates  (the top panel of cloth curtains looked like galvanized metal texture in many POI). 

The most recent fixes and improvements in Random World Generation of course would be missing as well. 

If you can manage it, rolling a new map would give you the best possible experience.  

6 hours ago, AllUses said:

That‘s at least confusing as experimental usually not equal to stable.

Steam shows different entries for v1.0 stable and experimental builds.

If b333 is the same as v1.0 then v1.0 was out way before been officially said as b333 was available before. Is confusion part of the game?

I hesitate to start a new map if it‘s not v1.0. Dont‘t want to restart one day later when v1.0 downloads.

b333 was experimental and since it tested fine, was switched to stable. As far as I recall, every stable update we have done in many years is preceded by experimental versions, which once we are done and the final one tests fine, it then turns into the new stable.

Testing experimentals tells us that those exact builds, for all 3 platforms, each with client/dedi versions, tested well for a variety of people.

11 minutes ago, Alphabeta110 said:

@Лаз Мэн @Риамус Everything is fine, just the console region was Russian in order for 7 days to die to download in my language, I changed the region to Turkey so that all new games would be visible and a discount appeared 😁😁😁IMG_20240726_084809.thumb.jpg.9fd742110aa643b8021a0c37cb38ba5e.jpg

Glad you figured it out.  There must be some restriction for Russia for some reason.  But at least it's working for you.

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

Current roadmap is all for vanilla.  No extra cost.  However, once they are ready to release any DLCs, then whatever those are may be included in that program.  I say "may" because they haven't given any indication that I've seen of whether or not that would include all DLC or only cosmetic DLC or just your choice of one or two DLC or something else.  Costs for DLC probably won't be determined until they have a DLC being made and decide what makes sense for that DLC.

Correct. The current roadmap for biome progression, bandits and story are normal free updates to the game. I saw someone on Steam shouting that it was all paid DLC. Clearly they could not read.

4 hours ago, Old Crow said:

1.0 Stable is out! And still no vehicle storage mod.  Are we still getting this or no? Don't tease it if it's not coming.

Any feature we release should be seen in an experimental beforehand. I believe I said before that I was not doing it for 1.0. I have had way too many other things to deal with. Possibly for a 1.5 or 2.0 version.

2 hours ago, Dreyseth said:

Still, there may be some hidden issues that you might run into later or not.  My old saved game ended up with some incorrect textures in some areas after one of the updates  (the top panel of cloth curtains looked like galvanized metal texture in many POI). 

The most recent fixes and improvements in Random World Generation of course would be missing as well. 

If you can manage it, rolling a new map would give you the best possible experience.  

Yes, I'm fully aware of the changes and potential improvements, but not concerned with them when playing from my laptop as it runs the game poorly.  Desktop is another story but I played 4 hours on it after stable was launched and no issues, so I'll just finish that playthrough (already on day 55).

@faatal, it's me, Dmitry. I really like your game. I'm from Russia, I wanted to ask if there are plans to add 1) new types of 9 mm caliber weapons, a flamethrower, blind grenades or a minigun?It's only 7.62mm, although there is a machine gun, but only a 9mm submachine gun!2) Will there be separate books for those who use machetes, knives and sledgehammers, because there are books for clubs and spears!For example, to avoid wasting stamina, add 10% more uranium for batons!3) fish will be added to the water, as well as culinary dishes, a fishing rod.4) Will any paid add-ons be added to the game?!Thanks a lot in advance for the answer)

Edited by Дмитрий (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

I must say I forgot how hard this game can be at times I'm struggling

I still think there needs to be a zombie spawn setting though cuz I want more zombies roaming around in the Pine Forest and I can't modify it on consoles

Add a few campfires to your base and let them run continually. 😉

Screenshot_20240727_005453_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.aaa0965bedde5dfe45ff3367e865dadc.jpg@ фатальный @Лаз МэнМогу ли я спросить вас, когда версия игры 7 days to die для Xbox появится в магазине Microsoft Store?

Для того, чтобы я мог купить игру через посредника, так как я из России, игра должна быть в Microsoft Store, но ее там все равно нет, только компьютерная версия

18 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

random strangeness on a RWG map I created today...

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2024.07.25 - 19.14.01.45.png

The same happened to me but a quest led there and was 16m down to start it. I'm assuming it failed to spawn a poi. 

4 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

I must say I forgot how hard this game can be at times I'm struggling

I still think there needs to be a zombie spawn setting though cuz I want more zombies roaming around in the Pine Forest and I can't modify it on consoles

8yb30u.jpg

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀

4 hours ago, Morloc said:

8yb30u.jpg

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀

Cuz I love to suffer

The only setting I turned down was the feral sense but I still have low loot I'm on day 6 and I'm struggling all I got is a pipe rifle pipe shotgun baton and a biker chest plate I'm desperately trying to get a bike before hord night

9 часов назад Alphabeta110 сказал(а):

Скриншот_20240727_005453_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.aaa0965bedde5dfe45ff3367e865dadc.jpg@ фатальный @Лаз МэнМогу ли я вас спросить, когда версия игры 7 дней до смерти для Xbox появится в магазине Microsoft Store?

Для того, чтобы я мог купить игру через посредника, так же, как и я из России, игра должна быть в Microsoft Store, но ее там все равно нет, только компьютерная версия

@ Лаз Мэн @ фатальный @ меганот @ schwanz9000 @SylenThunder 

3 минуты назад Alphabeta110 сказал(а):

@ Лаз Мэн @ фатальный @ меганот @ schwanz9000 @SylenThunder And will the game have time to appear in the Microsoft Store within 30 days of the discount? Why does xbox always have a problem with this on playstation, the discount was immediately in the Store, the game also seemed to be released immediately, but silence is still on xbox, I sincerely hope for your answer 🙏

2 minutes ago, Alphabeta110 said:

@Лаз Мэн @фатальный @меганот @schwanz9000 @SylenThunder I am also very interested in this question when the console version will be released in the Microsoft Store and whether it will even have time to come out in 30 days of discount why does xbox always have a problem in this regard, playstation had a discount right away, the game appeared from the Store too, it seems right away and xbox still does not have how much longer to wait!? I sincerely hope that you will answer me

There is no discount for the Windows PC version on the Microsoft store.  I believe the 25% discounts are only for the console editions if you owned a digital copy on their previous generation consoles.

6 минут назад, Laz Man сказал:

Скидки на версию Windows PC в магазине Microsoft не предоставляются. Я считаю, что скидки в 25% действительны только для консольных изданий, если у вас была цифровая копия на консольных поколениях.

Здравия желаю у меня плохой английский, но я имею ввижу имя 7 дней до смерти консольной версии, он до сих пор отсутствует в Microsoft Store а 7 дней до смерти для пк есть когда ждать 7 дней до смерти консольной версии в Microsoft Store  @Лаз МэнСкриншот_20240727_005453_com.android.chrome_edit_51844872696776.thumb.jpg.efa12f58f11ad779c65c553178aa0b0f.jpg

15 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Скидки на версию Windows PC в магазине Microsoft не предоставляются. Я считаю, что скидки в 25% действуют только для консольных изданий, если у вас была цифровая копия на консолях предыдущего поколения.

@Лаз Мэн He means that the Microsoft Store has 7 days to die for pc and he needs a console edition that is not there when the 7 days to die console edition appears in the Microsoft Store so that he can buy it at a discount through his intermediary since he is from Russia 

Oh my gosh!!!!  lmao.  So i built up Jerry's Fill to be a cool hoard base, i built up this big pillbox on-top of the concrete overhang and was ready for combat.  I took out the ladder up to the tower to keep the zombies from coming up to my level.  I was totally ready for this hoard!  Then i heard Zombies banging on my back door(phrasing!).  I forgot the metal ladder going up the back of the building...  that hoard did not end well.

I play 1 life on my games, so sad to see that world game go.  But now I am onto the next!  I think an agility build!