Do y’all name your Zombies?

holatir427

I haven’t named them all yet but I’m working on it.

Tiffany in the black dress. Melinda wears the cut offs. Burt in the blue coverall. Douglas (Dougie) has khaki trousers. Billy is the boy in blue and Timmy the boy in tan. Sthephen (not a typo) wears a business suit. Karen in the cream dress with the short hair. Patricia is the blonde. Big Mama is sometimes Mabel.

Haven’t found the right names for the thug in the hoodie, the biker, the lumberjack, etc.

In their respective files, most of them have names already.

But, if you follow any streamers or letsplayers, many of them have a sort of collective view on them and

they are popularized based upon the recognition from other formats.  For example, the dogs from Resident

Evil and Big Momma (and to a lesser extent) the Twitcher from the Dawn of the Dead remake.

But aside from that, I don't personally give them my own pet names.

Yes, and I modify the XML to reflect it.  I even rename the animals.  Some are funny, some just a different name, some are only good to me.

Arlene Karen
Behemoth  
Biker Prospect
Boe Mr Clean
Burnt Pyromaniac
Businessman Office Gossip
Darlene Psycho Lady
Demolition Ax & Smash
Cop Paul Blart
Tourist Hungry Hippo
Big Momma Fanny
Janitor Stanley Spadowski
Joe Joe Blow
Lab Worker Lab Rat
Lumberjack Red Green
Hazmat PPE Tester
Marlene Marlene The Firefly
Moe The Town Drunk
Mutated Ex-Girlfriend
Nurse Florence Nightmaregale
Party Girl Girl Gone Wild
Screamer Loudmouth
Thug Bill
Soldier Boot Camp Dropout
Spider Jumping Spider
Steve Trevor
Crawler Half-off Zombie
Tom Clark Tom The Tweaker
Utility Worker Utility @%$#
Wight Undead Warrior
Yo Yo MTV Raps

Bear Yogi Bear
Boar Bored
Grace Disgrace
Chicken KFC Volunteer
Coyote Wile E Coyote
Deer Bambi
Dire Wolf Cujo
Doe Jane Doe
Mountain Lion Fluffy
Pig Bacon
Rabbit Peter Cottontail
Snake Jake
Stag Stagnant
Wolf Witherfang
Zombie Bear Death On 4 Legs
Zombie Dog Zombie Mutt
Zombie Vulture Zombie Divebomb
Radiated Vulture  

Trader Bob Bob The Builder
Trader Hugh Happy Hugh
Trader Jen Doctor Jen
Trader Joel Joel Miller
Trader Rekt Trader Rectum

I don't have nicknames for the zombies but I do have nicknames for the bullets... as someone who has no background with guns playing 7days for the first time I could never remember the numbers for ammo like 7.62 or .44 and I would read out the units so 9mm would be "9 em em" (someone did eventually correct me) 

I ended up just calling them magnum bullets, pistol bullets, and pointy bullets 😅

I call the female zombie in the button-up shirt "Lois" and Mama is "Wal-Mart Wilma."

1 hour ago, NekoPawtato said:

I don't have nicknames for the zombies but I do have nicknames for the bullets... as someone who has no background with guns playing 7days for the first time I could never remember the numbers for ammo like 7.62 or .44 and I would read out the units so 9mm would be "9 em em" (someone did eventually correct me) 

I ended up just calling them magnum bullets, pistol bullets, and pointy bullets 😅

I like to call the auto-shotgun "The Home-Wrecker"

It still baffles me that i have never seen anyone calling the red haired zombie woman Lois (Familiy Guy). It´s all there, the same clothes in the same colour, the hair colour, even the shoe. If they gave here the same hairstyle they would propably get sued....

The burnt one is Ashley for us. Business man is Kevin and Hazmat is Rubber man.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

59 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It still baffles me that i have never seen anyone calling the red haired zombie woman Lois (Familiy Guy). It´s all there, the same clothes in the same colour, the hair colour, even the shoe. If they gave here the same hairstyle they would propably get sued....

The burnt one is Ashley for us. Business man is Kevin and Hazmat is Rubber man.

I think jawoodle catched onto that I think he made up the name lozza for her as she looked like Lois especially in alpha 18 with the light green shirt compared to the now mire drab green.

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It still baffles me that i have never seen anyone calling the red haired zombie woman Lois (Familiy Guy).

The burnt one is Ashley for us.

The Neebs Gaming crew calls the redhead Lois and the burnt one Ashley. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well,  My Multiplayer Weekend game of 7D2D has died,  due to lack of enjoyment since A21 dropped,  BUT....  We had some good times with names for the Zeds.  Many of which ended up being referenced by characters from the TV Series ...Big Bang Theory.   The blonde in Little black dress We named...'Bad Penny'...the Big Mamma we called 'Mrs Wolowitz'.  The twitchy little  skinny zombie we called 'Howard'.... the short haired female zombie in the dirty tan dress is 'Amy Farafowler' (usually just 'Amy'), the strawberry blonde we named "Bernadette'.    We also called the Lumberjack Zombie  'Big Al'.  a bit of a nod to Al Borland from the tv show 'Tool Time'.  The rest, such as the zed in the blue coveralls, We called 'Working Class Joe';  but somehow Moe has always remained...'Moe'