In-Game Paintings

FafnirGrimson

I saw this somewhere but can't find it now. The paintings in game are, for the most part, modeled after the devs, right? Can someone point me in the direction of which devs are the paintings of? I want to do some in game stuff with the paintings like I did with the Ben Paintings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, FafnirGrimson said:

I want to do some in game stuff with the paintings like I did with the Ben Paintings.

Well that sounds a bit sketchy out of context, or maybe it's just me. 😅 So here's a link for anyone curious what the OP did with the Ben paintings.

I believe Laz Man is correct, that some are depictions of Kickstarter backers while others are fictional characters that will have a role in the game's story. The devs and people close to them are represented in the design of some traders, though.

Edited by Crater Creator (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Crater Creator said:

Well that sounds a bit sketchy out of context, or maybe it's just me. 😅 So here's a link for anyone curious what the OP did with the Ben paintings.

I believe Laz Man is correct, that some are depictions of Kickstarter backers while others are fictional characters that will have a role in the game's story. The devs and people close to them are represented in the design of some traders, though.

There are some posters in game of from what I am told are devs and testers...even a pic of someones dog.

I actually know Lorien Green from an old Asheron's Call MMO guild. 

From a 2018 post:

From the patch notes....

Kickstarter Vain Survivalist Fulfilled

A big thanks to the vain survivalist below who now have the portraits in the game

Kickstarter backer Ben Brett
Kickstarter backer Lorien Green
Kickstarter backer Derek Med

https://7daystodie.com/a17-early-streaming-release-notes/