Parasites

Hazel_nut332

Zombies are cliche what if it were parasites. Im thinking that the parasites affect only animals and if a human got it it would kill them would be part of the lore. So the enemies are mutated animals maybe limps of flesh or some animals are unusually large( spiders) i think that that would be cooler than zombies

Yeah no, TFP won't be able to do that, they have sold a zombie game as a kickstarter. They have to deliver a zombie game.

Nothing stopping the community from making a mod to replace the enemies, plenty already do. But with as few words as you have given, no-one has any idea what you'd like the game to be instead.

Also, nothing is stopping you from a head canon where the zeds are infected by parasites as is..?

2 hours ago, Hazel_nut332 said:

Yes. Well its just that there are so many zombie games and i think it would be cool if this was different. I love the game how it is but this is just a suggestion

7DTD is already different.  How many fully destructible voxel zombie games are there out currently?

Absolutely NO large mutant Spider zombie, dead, parasitic infested, whatever. Just No. You want wall/ceiling crawling spider thingies... go to Australia. They have them and they can keep them, thank you very much! 

Have mercy on my soul...... *Shudders* 

It doesn't matter what the enemies are (because in the end, they are just AI models trying to kill you), it really matters what elements the game brings to your gameplay that makes it interesting.

Besides which, I believe all types of enemies been done quite a bit already?

• Zombies - Yes
  • Aliens - Yes
  • Infected - Yes
  • Bandits - Yes
  • Military - Yes
  • Monsters - Yes

20 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

It doesn't matter what the enemies are (because in the end, they are just AI models trying to kill you), it really matters what elements the game brings to your gameplay that makes it interesting.

Besides which, I believe all types of enemies been done quite a bit already?

• Zombies - Yes
  • Aliens - Yes
  • Infected - Yes
  • Bandits - Yes
  • Military - Yes
  • Monsters - Yes

Not rly. It mean a lot if game have lore - that's why lycantops works in new resident evil ( no spoilers)  , ghosts have they own story in fatal frames , silent hill enemy are connected with mind of characters etc