I should get at least one antibiotic after looting a pop in pill

ElCabong

7 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Traders become critical now for antibiotics

I have bought one antibiotic from a trader, that's all she had and the other trader doesn't have any.

This might get better when I have found more and I can just cycle around until I find one that has antibiotics.

1 hour ago, ElCabong said:

I have bought one antibiotic from a trader, that's all she had and the other trader doesn't have any.

This might get better when I have found more and I can just cycle around until I find one that has antibiotics.

I did the same thing (bought one from trader), but then I found herbal antibiotics in loot so I used one of those instead.  I only found one honey so far (I always go for the stumps when I see them)

I've found 13 honey so far (admittedly, 4 of those came from hornets...there's a mod :)), 1 antibiotic (found it the first day) and 3 herbal antibiotics.  But I've also spent a lot of time traveling cross-country trying to figure out if there's an actual road that goes from my starting town to the second trader's town...I have about 1600 feathers, so...obviously I've been through a lot of nests (and killed a few vultures...) in my cross country trek.

But yes, when I got infected the very first day, I was kind of worried (day 5 now, 2 hour days.)

If every pop n pills and/or trader had one antibiotic then the physician perk tree would be pretty much useless. Kind of like it was in A19 when you could find anti's, herbs, med packs, vitamins, and honey so easily that you would have storage's packed full.

I like the change. Infections should always be one of the biggest threats in a zombie game and the meds to cure it should always be a rare find. Plus I like any changes that make traders less of a crutch as their too OP (would still like to see a coin limit too).

I've only played A20 for about 3 hours so maybe it's just me getting lucky, but it seems like they lowered the chance of infection too to help balance it. I've been hit several times and I have yet to be infected one time on warrior. In A19 it seemed like once every 3 hits. 

In my wife and I's file we've found zero honey in stumps. In my friend's and I's file I've found four. 

It's a lot more rare but seems to have a curve. Infection is a real concern now. I don't think every PnP should have an antibiotic handy, but I feel your pain. I think this is the trade for better loot. Game hard, loot good. I like it.

9 hours ago, Sal said:

I've only played A20 for about 3 hours so maybe it's just me getting lucky, but it seems like they lowered the chance of infection too to help balance it.

Honestly, I feel like it's increased the chance of getting infected.  I almost never got infected in A19, but I've had issues with it in A20.  Granted, it just may be that the cure was so abundant in A19 that I just don't remember getting infected that often because it was never a concern, but it's been a problem for me a couple times in A20.

58 minutes ago, Vaeliorin said:

Honestly, I feel like it's increased the chance of getting infected.  I almost never got infected in A19, but I've had issues with it in A20.  Granted, it just may be that the cure was so abundant in A19 that I just don't remember getting infected that often because it was never a concern, but it's been a problem for me a couple times in A20.

Yep. It seems like I just ran into a streak of luck because the more I've been playing the more I've been getting infected.

I have been infected for days and can not quite get rid of it. I also seem to get infected really easily.

Not a pill or enough honey to be found. I am the walking half dead right now.

It does seem that antibiotics stuff is very rare!

Edit: Not complaining though, I like this feeling, being on edge. This infection is keeping me in fear, especially since getting hit while infected is no good. It has made me be a LOT more careful and focus on my surroundings.

Edited by Saera (see edit history)