Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

11 hours ago, seven said:

A couple questions about the Land Claim mod. Is it still the case that you can have multiple land claims but only the first one down stops spawns, the rest just allow pickup? And second, does Land Claim only under the new Dynamic mesh graphic options work for all land claims?

Yes to the first, haven't tested the second. I ASSUME it also only works for the first.

6 hours ago, Alaska said:

Hello,

I am having some problems with the headshot only mod. My friend and I have installed it, but it only works for the host. We have tried having both of our clients have it installed and only the hosting client.

The problem is that the mod only works for the host of the game, not the person joining.

We are using steam to invite eachother, so could it be a problem that we are not using an actual server?

Thanks

Already reported it as a potential bug.

I was wondering if any one has the hornet, zombie fall damage, and wandering hoard modelets working on a locally ran game with more than one player? My dad, a friend, and I tried to run those mods and a few others, those three weren't working though. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very greatful! 

2 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

All three must be installed by other players as per the notes.

They are not XML only, therefore everyone needs them.

We all do have the mod installed and the numbers in the blocks file are all the same. We did start the game with no mods and hoards disabled. Is that going  to cause any issues? 

7 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Shouldn't. The horde one will just take a while to fire. The hornet I believe is also a low spawn chance (but I may need to check it's being added to the right group)

They DO work in MP though because the DF testers were playing them on my server.

Okay awesome! Thank you so much for replying so quickly. We will go through and make sure we have all of our mods in the correct places and try again. Thank you for putting so much time into these!

3 hours ago, Steel-axe said:

Im having some problems with Wandering Horde Frequency mod, i have it unzipped and put in the "Mods" folder, and I am not getting any wandering hordes at all. if I remove the mod, i can spawn wandering hordes and they spawn naturally. but with the mod, i can not even force spawn a wandering horde and im not sure why the mod isnt working.

most horde size mods take 1-3 days in-game time to start working, once it starts its usually a daily occurrence, give it up to a few days

I've been using the horde mod for a bit now and its working okay here. It does take a day or two. But after that, if you don't adjust settings, you can get a horde twice a day it seems. Sometimes the horde is really big like 20 - 30 zeds. Its pretty crazy.

43 minutes ago, ate0ate said:

I've been using the horde mod for a bit now and its working okay here. It does take a day or two. But after that, if you don't adjust settings, you can get a horde twice a day it seems. Sometimes the horde is really big like 20 - 30 zeds. Its pretty crazy.

yeah horde mods are fun, im using a different mod for it, but same thing here, usually 1 early morn, and 1 later in day, i have mine set really high, 200+ zeds come, including modded custom zeds with custom OP abilities, i have mine set that high due to the custom weapons i have on my server are kinda op, so it evens the scales, i get pushed back into a corner with them, which is good and makes things interesting xD

8 hours ago, Steel-axe said:

Im having some problems with Wandering Horde Frequency mod, i have it unzipped and put in the "Mods" folder, and I am not getting any wandering hordes at all. if I remove the mod, i can spawn wandering hordes and they spawn naturally. but with the mod, i can not even force spawn a wandering horde and im not sure why the mod isnt working.

You have to wait until at LEAST day 2, and even then the game can delay it until day 3.

Also make sure EAC is off.

7 hours ago, Rog360 said:

Having problem with KHA20-LockableInvSlots and QuickStack mod. QuickStack will stack all the slots I have selected not to. Is this still compatable with the new QuickStacks that doesn't replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll?

QuickStack link... :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1357/?tab=posts&BH=0

Given that I haven't tested it with that mod, no. Probably not.

I ONLY test my mods with my mods. Mixing with other mods is 100% at your own risk.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

This exploit does not touch the crafting queue and is specific to this mod. It can be reproduced on a dedicated server with only this one mod installed. Again, the exploit does not abide by instructions but joiners may not be aware of them, which is how the exploit was found. I have not gone into detail so as not to aggravate Server Admin should someone read it and use it since this thread is very popular in the community.

Tough. You need to sstop dancing around the topic and give details.

Also, my amount of care for dedicated servers is somewhere between "I don't" and "I'm going to bed." Because i'm tired of dealing with dedi-only bugs when the code base is SUPPOSED to be the same aside from the dedi running in headless mode.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

1. Join a server with non EAC.
2. Put item(s) in toolbar slot 11.
3. Rejoin the same server with EAC enabled.
4. Go to inventory and place slot item(s) in an empty backpack slot or drop. Either way provides duplicates.

This may well be a TFP matter related to being able to join a non EAC while in EAC and permissions, but as it's related to a Mod, they don't take kindly to things being presented as bugs.

All yours from here.

20211226141256_1.thumb.jpg.11faa67bf4ffe63f1c8064c93abbe4b3.jpg