The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

https://pastebin.com/6T5JSrFt

new pastebin with the game running

Thanks, can you select your output_log.txt in the log screen, rather than the 7d2dlauncher.txt?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, how can we change the install path for mods please? When I click view configuration and save the new paths, it resets to what it was before. View settings does nothing, no new window pops up.

Click on Starting Splash Screen. You'll see a blue folder button where you can change the Default Destination

Oh my, I was so focused on browsing the mods that the starting screen option completely escaped my attention. Thanks!

It's not super intuitive. I put it there so you don't really sit it from the other mods, since it might distract and confuse people if they see two different paths on the screen.

Hello.

I just wanted to know if it was possible to use 7dtd mod launcher to install mods on a dedicated server. (Nitrado for my case)

Sorry for my English.

Waiting for an answer. Thanks for your help.

Hello.

I just wanted to know if it was possible to use 7dtd mod launcher to install mods on a dedicated server. (Nitrado for my case)

Sorry for my English.

Waiting for an answer. Thanks for your help.

No, sorry. The mod launcher is only meant to run for the client, not the server.

Thanks, can you select your output_log.txt in the log screen, rather than the 7d2dlauncher.txt?

- - - Updated - - -

https://pastebin.com/KthTRRjk

i believe that is what you need sorry for the late response

019-03-25T08:05:15 11.188 INF AchievementManager: Received stats and achievements from Steam
2019-03-25T08:05:32 28.497 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed
2019-03-25T08:05:32 28.497 EXC External 3D model with name 'Rocks/Rock01' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?
Exception: External 3D model with name 'Rocks/Rock01' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?

Looks like there is a mismatch between your version of the game and what the mod requires. I think Ravenhearst needs 17.1, and it looks like you are installing it on 17.2.

I'm curious about something. How exactly does the launcher work when you try to install any of the previous alphas through the launcher?

For previous versions of the game, you must use the Download From Steam option, and pick the version you want:

Momrvqt.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28087[/ATTACH]

Guys, just upgraded to win 10, getting this error installing launcher. .NEt is good to go version wise.

Also have no idea who user mentioned is.

Any ideas?

To fix the Sharp.Config Parse error, go to Explorer and type in %APPDATA%/7D2DModLauncher/ and remove the configuration file ModLauncher.txt

Seems to be a corrupted setting.

019-03-25T08:05:15 11.188 INF AchievementManager: Received stats and achievements from Steam
2019-03-25T08:05:32 28.497 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed
2019-03-25T08:05:32 28.497 EXC External 3D model with name 'Rocks/Rock01' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?
Exception: External 3D model with name 'Rocks/Rock01' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?

Looks like there is a mismatch between your version of the game and what the mod requires. I think Ravenhearst needs 17.1, and it looks like you are installing it on 17.2.

https://pastebin.com/5H97uMjJ

ok thats the new paste bin after i reinstalled the mod with 17.1

after i go to start a game it gets stuck on loading blocks now

Edited by tanker38 (see edit history)

Good day sphereii

I got an Update for v 2.0.78.22262 .. but still nothing on first page on it and I did install it.

I'm I missing something or did you forget to post .. No biggie .. Just wondering … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Can you clarify what you are seeing? maybe a screenshot posted on imgur?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28095[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps, I was wondering what this one did. Thank you and have a good one. … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh yes, that tab. It was a testing area for me, and I forgot about it before release.

Modlets can be added or removed from the Manage Modlets button, available on either the Steam Version or an individual mod:

tk2y7NC.png

OPGGlgE.png

Hi. First of all forgive me if my problem has been raised before and resolved. Believe me I've searched for it, without success.

I have been playing with the mod Darkness Falls, using the Launcher without any problem, but since yesterday it does not work. When I launch the game it closes when it is loading character models but the menu does not appear.

I thought it would be a mod problem so I reinstalled but nothing was resolved.

I also tried uninstalling the Launcher and reinstalling it. It did not work either.

For testing I downloaded the Ravenhearts mod and it turned out that exactly the same thing happened to me.

If I run the game in the Steam version, without mods from the launcher, it sometimes works, but I have not been able to find a casuistic.

Any solution?. Thank you

Hi. First of all forgive me if my problem has been raised before and resolved. Believe me I've searched for it, without success.

I have been playing with the mod Darkness Falls, using the Launcher without any problem, but since yesterday it does not work. When I launch the game it closes when it is loading character models but the menu does not appear.

I thought it would be a mod problem so I reinstalled but nothing was resolved.

I also tried uninstalling the Launcher and reinstalling it. It did not work either.

For testing I downloaded the Ravenhearts mod and it turned out that exactly the same thing happened to me.

If I run the game in the Steam version, without mods from the launcher, it sometimes works, but I have not been able to find a casuistic.

Any solution?. Thank you

Can you post an output_log.txt from one of your crashes?