The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Sphereii, hello, sorry for my google english, I do not know what I've played but I get the following error: "No SDX Scripts found" when I run Mod Ravenhearst, and it does not start.

Warn: "The entry point of the ReleaseSemaphore procedure in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll can not be found"

Thank you very much for your time, greetings.

Sphereii, hello, sorry for my google english, I do not know what I've played but I get the following error: "No SDX Scripts found" when I run Mod Ravenhearst, and it does not start.

Warn: "The entry point of the ReleaseSemaphore procedure in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll can not be found"

Thank you very much for your time, greetings.

Could you post a log file? After trying Ravenhearst, click on the View menu, then Log Files, and click on Upload Log file. Then give me the pastebin.com link, and I'll take a look.

Sorcery is now integrated into The 7D2D Mod Launcher

sorcery-logo-splash.png

Thanks to @sphereii's hard work, Sorcery is now fully integrated into the Mod Launcher! :)

You'll find it in the Mods list of the newest launcher version.

If you're new to using the launcher, visit the Sorcery thread for detailed instructions.

Don't forget to thank sphereii for his hard work... enjoy!

Can I clarify the Criteria for Modlets being added to this, Thanks I only ask as out of all my modlets only my Ammo 1 is listed so I figured the rest have failed something im not aware of....

Where are your modlets stored, and I'll link them in.

All ive done is upload them to my Mega account is there a better way of doing this ? the link changes if upgraded..

Modlet Page there's also an Modlet on the 2nd comment

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?111693-Tallons-Modlets-)

Link to my OverHaul mod....

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?112202-Tallon-Redux-Alpha-17-2-OverHaul-Edit

Thank you. I do not see an error that would cause it to fail. Can you try to start the game again? Then reupload the log file.

In the view log screen, you can also pick the game's output lot. Uploading that may help too

Thanks for your work and especially for your time, it was solved by deleting everything and reinstalling, all ok, again a thousand thanks

How do i mix 2 mods?

Id like to add Sorcery to the Darkness falls Overhaul. But both only have the option to create a new game folder.

Install Darkness Falls

In Darkness Falls, click on Manage Modlets, and search for Sorcery. Click on Download.

Voila!

Localization may not work on all mods.

Installing Sorcery Modlet with Darkness Falls 17.2+ via Mod Launcher

How do i mix 2 mods?

Id like to add Sorcery to the Darkness falls Overhaul. But both only have the option to create a new game folder.

Install Darkness Falls

In Darkness Falls, click on Manage Modlets, and search for Sorcery. Click on Download.

Voila!

Localization may not work on all mods.

How to easily install Sorcery with Darkness Falls:

This works perfectly, then you can copy the Localization.txt contents for Sorcery over to the Darkness Falls Localization so you have crucial text in-game:

Copy Sorcery Modlet Localization into Darkness Falls Localization after installing:

1. Open Localization.txt found in this directory after installing Sorcery Modlet with DF: (C:\7D2D\Alpha17\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods\Sorcery\Localization.txt)
  2. Copy ALL Localization text: CTRL+A then CTRL+C.
  3. Open DF Localization.txt: (C:\7D2D\Alpha17\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Data\Config\Localization.txt)

4. Paste Copied Sorcery Localization at the very end / new line: CTRL+V / Paste.
  5. SAVE: CTRL+S ...you're all set!

​** This will have to be done for every DF and Sorcery update (that changes Localization), but at least it works! Perhaps we'll be blessed with native support for this later. :)

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

https://imgur.com/a/kvlTgfC

Any idea why this is happening?

I cant open the launcher anymore for some reason. I just get that error and no matter how many times i reinstall or repair it, I can't figure out the issue. From the looks of it I am thinking its trying to open from a pathway that is not even on my computer but heck if i know whats really going on. I don't even have any idea why that pathing would even be there.

Edited by Deskimo (see edit history)

hey i get an error when i install a mod and try to launch for the first time it says the mod is not installed then it asks if i want to install the missing mod and i click yes then it just launches the base game i have not had problems in the past when i used it in alpha 15 and 16 so idk what im doing wrong any help is much appreciated

hey i get an error when i install a mod and try to launch for the first time it says the mod is not installed then it asks if i want to install the missing mod and i click yes then it just launches the base game i have not had problems in the past when i used it in alpha 15 and 16 so idk what im doing wrong any help is much appreciated

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you try again, and if it fails, can you go to the View menu, then Log files. Then click on Upload Log file, and give me the pastebin.com link.

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you try again, and if it fails, can you go to the View menu, then Log files. Then click on Upload Log file, and give me the pastebin.com link.

https://pastebin.com/nbfG0rXd

there is the pastebin of it i was apple to finally get it to launch the game with the mod but now when i try to start a game it throws all kinds of errors when trying to load for the first time and never loads gets stuck on creating survivor so i dont think it still installed the mod properly

https://pastebin.com/nbfG0rXd

there is the pastebin of it i was apple to finally get it to launch the game with the mod but now when i try to start a game it throws all kinds of errors when trying to load for the first time and never loads gets stuck on creating survivor so i dont think it still installed the mod properly

Looks like you had some trouble, but it got cleared up. Can you start the game, reproduce the problem? Then, in the mod launcher, go to View -> Log files, then select output_log.txt from the list at the top, then do another Upload to Pastebin.

• Crater Creator changed the title to The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die