The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Hey, I'm also having this issue as well, but EAC isn't enabled.

I have my output log here if that helps: https://pastebin.com/wxykLF2d

EDIT: Nvm, I just read "Stable Version of Ravenhearst 5.0 for 17.1 with Dust2Deaths 2K Hi Res Texture Pack. This version is not compatible with the other Versions" and I have 17.2 installed; my bad

How do you "uninstall" 17.2 and/or make 17.1 the primary version? I assume I'll be able to play Ravenhearst 5.0 vanilla textures if I set 17.1 as primary? I've gone 3 days w/o playing 7DTD and it's killing me LOL. Please help :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to install RH 5.0 into my TFP 17.1 file folder. I doubt this is the solution, but trying things until I get professional help.

How do you "uninstall" 17.2 and/or make 17.1 the primary version? I assume I'll be able to play Ravenhearst 5.0 vanilla textures if I set 17.1 as primary? I've gone 3 days w/o playing 7DTD and it's killing me LOL. Please help :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to install RH 5.0 into my TFP 17.1 file folder. I doubt this is the solution, but trying things until I get professional help.

Sorry for the delay.

When installing the mod, choose the Download From Steam option. Enter in your steam username and password. Then change the Version to alpha17.1.

Sorry for the delay.

When installing the mod, choose the Download From Steam option. Enter in your steam username and password. Then change the Version to alpha17.1.

I knew it was going to be something simple! Thanks Sphereii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys I am pretty new to the mod installer, my question is I can click on the tab for full mods and see things like Ravenhurst and Darkness Falls, but when I click on the modlets tab I get nothing, and I am really wanting to get it to work, any ideas? thanks in advanced.

Sorry for the delay.

I hate being a pest, but one last thing if you don't mind helping again. I took your advice and installed the RH 5.0 17.1 version. But, as soon as I go to "Play Mod" it gets stuck saying "refreshing mods for Ravenhearst" in the bottom left corner and have an option to "cancel sync". I let this subdued screen "sync/refresh mod" for the last 20 minutes and it doesn't go. Thank you again!

hi guys I am pretty new to the mod installer, my question is I can click on the tab for full mods and see things like Ravenhurst and Darkness Falls, but when I click on the modlets tab I get nothing, and I am really wanting to get it to work, any ideas? thanks in advanced.

The Modlet tab is confusing, and I didn't realize it was still in. Modlets are available in any mod, using the Add More Mods button.

Under the Fun Pimps, install the Latest, then click on the Add New Mods button.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate being a pest, but one last thing if you don't mind helping again. I took your advice and installed the RH 5.0 17.1 version. But, as soon as I go to "Play Mod" it gets stuck saying "refreshing mods for Ravenhearst" in the bottom left corner and have an option to "cancel sync". I let this subdued screen "sync/refresh mod" for the last 20 minutes and it doesn't go. Thank you again!

The first sync can take a long time, depending on your computer and internet speed. You are best to Delete Downloads,, and do a Presync. Let it run until its done. Most times, it takes about 10 to 20 minutes, but I've heard people say its taken them an hour.

Thanks for all the hard work with the Mod Launcher, I have an issue, I don't know if it's been talked about, but apologies if it has, when I resize the launcher window it doesn't update, so there are some buttons that I can't check, and I can't scroll across or down to get to them. I appreciate any help, thanks

I love the mod launcher but have one critique:

Can you add a link to the mod forums for that particular mod? Say Welcome to Hell (which I cannot find in the forums) as an example. Just a link in the launcher to their forum page.

Would be nice so people can see what the mod is all about quickly.

p.s if anyone has the link to Welcome to hell can you share it? Thanks.

Thanks for all the hard work with the Mod Launcher, I have an issue, I don't know if it's been talked about, but apologies if it has, when I resize the launcher window it doesn't update, so there are some buttons that I can't check, and I can't scroll across or down to get to them. I appreciate any help, thanks

The re-sizing of the mod launcher doesn't resize the controls. It was mean for people who had some strange resolutions and couldn't see the buttons.

Did you make it smaller, then when you tried to make it larger, the buttons still did not appear?

Welcome To Hell mod

I love the mod launcher but have one critique:

Can you add a link to the mod forums for that particular mod? Say Welcome to Hell (which I cannot find in the forums) as an example. Just a link in the launcher to their forum page.

Would be nice so people can see what the mod is all about quickly.

p.s if anyone has the link to Welcome to hell can you share it? Thanks.

Hello, I'm the modder of this mod . It Contains various Modlets(xml based) made by the 7d2d modding community Although its not as As intense as the version in alpha 16.4 was I've kinda toned that down a bit I had a few ppl rage quit in the 16.4 version because it was so intense I forgot to do a forum post as i've been busy with Other things non 7d2d

Thanks for your response. When I shrink the window down, then back out still can't get to the buttons, it's like I don't know the word, it's not auto refreshing no matter what size I make the window, usually there would be scroll bars if I sized it to small, there aren't any. So far example if I click on Darkness Falls, if I go full screen with the launcher, under Add More Mods all I see is select all, and I can't scroll down to see Enable selected or Disable selected. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help

Thanks for your response. When I shrink the window down, then back out still can't get to the buttons, it's like I don't know the word, it's not auto refreshing no matter what size I make the window, usually there would be scroll bars if I sized it to small, there aren't any. So far example if I click on Darkness Falls, if I go full screen with the launcher, under Add More Mods all I see is select all, and I can't scroll down to see Enable selected or Disable selected. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help

Sorry for the delay. Could you provide a few screen shots?

I have been using mod launcher for a couple months now and just out of the blue about 15 minutes ago I got a security alert about a virus embedded in the mod launcher it now will not load I tried reinstalling mod launcher and it still will not load. Please help. Thanks

I have been using mod launcher for a couple months now and just out of the blue about 15 minutes ago I got a security alert about a virus embedded in the mod launcher it now will not load I tried reinstalling mod launcher and it still will not load. Please help. Thanks

I haven't did any updates in a week or two. Sounds like your anti-virus kicked in and thinks its suspicious. Which anti-virus do you use?

So i downloaded and installed this launcher because i wanted to try out some of the larger mods that have been made, and my computer was hit with a trojan virus... please tell me this isnt normal.

The Mod Launcher does not have any virus or trojans. It can be found here: https://github.com/7D2DModLauncher/ThickInstaller/raw/master/SetupInstaller.msi

No other download location is available.

hmm... well im hoping that windows defender is just marking it as one by mistake then.

Windows Defender does show up false positive. I do get reports sometimes of the various anti-virus picking up the mod launcher, but it's a very rare occurrence. The Mod Launcher supports some features which can show up as suspicious, such as updating the registry (so it can auto-set the IP and Server of a mod you are using), and allows downloading (the mods, of course).

The Mod Launcher is built on a well protected corporate network and is digitally signed.

• Crater Creator changed the title to The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die