Release date

mikeyscott

2 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

No, and there won't be until after experimental has been out for a bit.

and if I am not mistaken, the announcement is typically only a few days in advance (if any).  If A20 is anything like A19, we will first hear about the drop when they announce the streaming weekend for A20.

There is no release date, it's been a year since they announced it and it's all speculation when (if) it will be released.  I have never seen anything like this.  How do you run a company without a due date, a deadline, or release any meaningful dialog with the community that supports your game!  To me it is quite amazing.  I did business gui's in visual C++ with strict deadlines we had to meet.  I clearly chose wrong, get a gig with fun pimps you can just go on coding the same release, well forever cause it sure feels like FOREVER.

16 minutes ago, darkangel45416 said:

There is no release date, it's been a year since they announced it and it's all speculation when (if) it will be released.  I have never seen anything like this.  How do you run a company without a due date, a deadline, or release any meaningful dialog with the community that supports your game!  To me it is quite amazing.  I did business gui's in visual C++ with strict deadlines we had to meet.  I clearly chose wrong, get a gig with fun pimps you can just go on coding the same release, well forever cause it sure feels like FOREVER.

Oh come on.  It will be released, there is no if.  If you been following along, Alpha 20 is currently being tested and tweaked.  Oh ye of little faith.

If you can't patiently wait for the drop, maybe an early release is not your thing,