PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

• 2 weeks later...
Seed: Goat4521Cheese

11 towns including 2 Hub Cities

Some nice views with snowy "Mountain ranges"

Don't want to spoil the whole map but there is a forge house in the area of 957s, 1233e if you want an easy forge. At 2600s,2300e there is a city that is partially in a radiation zone and an interesting pass n gas. If you want to embrace the die in title make a beeline to 3000s,1400w to start your adventure.

where are these mountains? - apart from the ones I found in mega snow Biom. how many are there? I only found 3 so far..

Here this is what I found so far:

2162 N 880 W -Mountains With Lots of snow / 526 N 947 W - South Part (Mega Snow Biom)

2175 N 1668 W - Town

3092 S 269 E - Town

3393 N 1538 W -Small Snow Biom

3636 N 1102 W - Town

2311 N 2605 E - Town/ 2nd Largest Snow Biom

2824 S 2503 E - Town/ Tropical Area to west

107 N 242 E - HubCity

2600 S 2300E - City?

957S 1233E - Forge House

1347 S676 E - Town

1376 S2987 E - Town

I believe this world is better then crackpot20 & WnJ put together, this has vast Bioms of every kind and lots and lots of snow. massive mountain ranges in snow biom and everywhere and there are some tropical areas as well as massive oceans and lakes. its like the perfect world. very beautiful

Edited by XxUnkn0wnxX
Added Some found coordinates (see edit history)

Seed help

Hello, does anyone know of any seeds (Xbox One) with tall vertical cliffs to build a base in? All I've ever found are slight hills, and if I do find the tall sheer cliff face, it is right next to the Hub city with all the dust blocking view.

Hello, does anyone know of any seeds (Xbox One) with tall vertical cliffs to build a base in? All I've ever found are slight hills, and if I do find the tall sheer cliff face, it is right next to the Hub city with all the dust blocking view.

could always try Goat4521Cheese lots of mountains everywhere and they do go vertical some of them slowly like a nice steep hill, there are some mega cliffs I saw I'm sure.

and yes there is a mega cliff facing the hub city..

may post proper images of this seed when I get the chance to fully explore it...

Try redrum1978

Ps4secondtry has a lot of cliffs. It is what skippy is using on his playthrough

• 2 weeks later...

2 seed requests:

Has anyone found a seed name that has a hospital like the one on the Navezgane map?

Seed name that has one of the big factories?

(Can't seem to find one.)

- - - Updated - - -

seeds are universal, should work but traders won't spawn thats all.

I remember using some seeds from PC section on steam forums and it still worked...

Console doesn't have prisons either.

2 seed requests:

Has anyone found a seed name that has a hospital like the one on the Navezgane map?

Seed name that has one of the big factories?

(Can't seem to find one.)

- - - Updated - - -

Console doesn't have prisons either.

The hospital is a special poi only found in navezgane, sorry

2 big factories are always spawned in main hub cities. Smaller hubs and three-ways can spawn them as well. Unless there's a special factory in navezgane I've forgotten about? It's been a long time since I played that map.

There is a prison type poi for consoles. It's surrounded by concrete walls, has 2 watch towers and several structures. Munition boxes are located there. I guess it always looked like a prison to me. An army encampment doesn't usually have the resources or time to make cement walls.

What about all the types of buildings PC has in the towns that console doesn't?

let me expand on this, the landscape will be the same, the locations of towns and cities will be the same, the POI's however I believe these will be populated with buildings that are coded into the game, when ever console gets prisons etc... if you re-use same seed it should utilise those new buildings... but till then you will get something different or nothing at all at those locations (most likely)

but as I said B4 landscape and major towns and city locations will always be the same... I've tested this...

The hospital is a special poi only found in navezgane, sorry

2 big factories are always spawned in main hub cities. Smaller hubs and three-ways can spawn them as well. Unless there's a special factory in navezgane I've forgotten about? It's been a long time since I played that map.

There is a prison type poi for consoles. It's surrounded by concrete walls, has 2 watch towers and several structures. Munition boxes are located there. I guess it always looked like a prison to me. An army encampment doesn't usually have the resources or time to make cement walls.

meh i seen milspec camps go up in the foot hills of Afghanistan they get some concrete going on pretty damn quick , they'll also use these square cages that are filled with rocks and stack them to create solid cover and bunkers

MyWorld Seed

I've got a seed that I have only been able to explore a bit. And no, I don't have locations. But I do know there is at least 1 hub city, 2 fairly good sized towns, and at least two military forts(the ones with the concrete walls and watch towers) in forest biomes not too far from the cities. As the title says the seed name is: MyWorld

I also like Castelvania as seed, it had some massive deserts and forest biomes, and some wastelands. This is another one I haven't explored much and have only found 1 city so far. I will warn you though, there are also some good size lakes as well. If you're looking for a challenge, this seed might provide it.

shattered i have to make a new world to get all the goodies from the update but its well worth in the end :D

i fell inlove with my seed the moment i started, the RGM truly understands what a playground is for me <3 haha

no pictures as of yet but my world has currently 9 cities/towns/pit stops i can find (not 100% explored) spread out around the joint but the big seller for me is that there is 2 HUB cities, less than 1.5km from each other.

seed : Zeds Playground

im obsessed with zombie apocalypse's and thought id make a world with the name "Zeds Playground" because if you haven't already figured out, my type of playground is the end of the world lol. the biome's are all over the place and there is crazy roads and giant mountain walls enclosing True HUB city, its just a full on blast for me to play on this world :D

i just hope everything new that's added will generate when i recreate the seed