PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

Ok, wow. that is huge! I really have no clue how it can be done, just thought I'd ask.

A ton of screen shots of your map and then combine them into sections/quadrants?

We just hit day 7, 3 screamer hordes an hour before the Bloodmoon horde. Was quite fun... crappy thing, We are on a private server and my friends kept getting booted.

Yeah all random gen maps are huge, with a round border circling them, most likely a percise size but I havent tried to see exactly. There is a small town on the north border, the bunker in it is sitting in the radiation zone, not really a safe town to be in at night lol, I almost died, I was like " oooh another bunker " bam! Health drop, Bam! Health drop, barely got out with a sliver of life only to get chased while trying to heal lol.

Yeah all random gen maps are huge, with a round border circling them, most likely a percise size but I havent tried to see exactly. There is a small town on the north border, the bunker in it is sitting in the radiation zone, not really a safe town to be in at night lol, I almost died, I was like " oooh another bunker " bam! Health drop, Bam! Health drop, barely got out with a sliver of life only to get chased while trying to heal lol.

I remember reading somewhere that random gen maps stretch out to coordinates 10,000 in each directs from 0,0 but i havent tried to see how far they actually go.

I remember reading somewhere that random gen maps stretch out to coordinates 10,000 in each directs from 0,0 but i havent tried to see how far they actually go.

The far distance from the cente of town at 0,0 is 4000, so I am guessing its 4000 in each direction, give a few for the curvature of the circle.

The far distance from the cente of town at 0,0 is 4000, so I am guessing its 4000 in each direction, give a few for the curvature of the circle.

That must have pretained to PC im guessing. Good to know how far out the map stretches though, thanks.

Quick question for you. Have you managed to come across a desert biome on the Insane seed? Im in need of sand for making concrete and havent had much luck sourcing it.

That must have pretained to PC im guessing. Good to know how far out the map stretches though, thanks.

Quick question for you. Have you managed to come across a desert biome on the Insane seed? Im in need of sand for making concrete and havent had much luck sourcing it.

Yeah there are several I have ran into, one close to the town I am holding up in.

2399S 2376W to 1282S 3270W

122S 1853W - small desert with two caves.

110S 2135E - is part of the town there, also a snow biome as part of the town so plenty of water close by.

2637N 2271E - not desert but a sandy beach, large body of water, its just east of the town there.

Most of the area I have explored is in the south, lots of plains, burnt land, and forest area. I usually head to the third one I listed and dig sand from that desert, water close by, buildings to loot, forest for trees, started a mine right next to the edge of town. Key thing to remember is the top most layer gives you the most sand, the lower levels give you less, but if you have a good auger you can blow through it pretty fast after you've cleared the wandering z's in the area.

Yeah there are several I have ran into, one close to the town I am holding up in.

2399S 2376W to 1282S 3270W

122S 1853W - small desert with two caves.

110S 2135E - is part of the town there, also a snow biome as part of the town so plenty of water close by.

2637N 2271E - not desert but a sandy beach, large body of water, its just east of the town there.

Most of the area I have explored is in the south, lots of plains, burnt land, and forest area. I usually head to the third one I listed and dig sand from that desert, water close by, buildings to loot, forest for trees, started a mine right next to the edge of town. Key thing to remember is the top most layer gives you the most sand, the lower levels give you less, but if you have a good auger you can blow through it pretty fast after you've cleared the wandering z's in the area.

Awesome, thanks again caleb!

Im held up in the 2250N 350E town and would prefer to not have to travel too far to obtain a large amount of sand. Looks like im heading east to the beach after the day 21 horde comes. Need some fresh places to loot anyways :)

Hopefully i can bring home about 10k units or more of sand.

Hey guys I found a new seed that's pretty good so far. The seed is "rectum" without the quotations. I spawned I think around 150 N and 1940 W. If you head south from that spot you'll be in a desert. However at 897 N and 1327 W there's a town in the middle of the Snow Biome which is where I'm holding up. It's a pretty good town and since there's snow everywhere you have your own watercourse plus one of the buildings has a flooded basement. Also at 300 N and 193 W there's a MASSIVE hub city, and I mean MASSIVE. I have only explored the perimeter of it but I've found 2 shamway foods, 1 crack a book, and 1 shotgun Messiah, and that's JUST on the perimeter. If you want to know anything else just let me know. Also there's a cave RIGHT next to the town at about 391 N and 1532 S. Haven't explored it yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey guys I found a new seed that's pretty good so far. The seed is "rectum" without the quotations. I spawned I think around 150 N and 1940 W. If you head south from that spot you'll be in a desert. However at 897 N and 1327 W there's a town in the middle of the Snow Biome which is where I'm holding up. It's a pretty good town and since there's snow everywhere you have your own watercourse plus one of the buildings has a flooded basement. Also at 300 N and 193 W there's a MASSIVE hub city, and I mean MASSIVE. I have only explored the perimeter of it but I've found 2 shamway foods, 1 crack a book, and 1 shotgun Messiah, and that's JUST on the perimeter. If you want to know anything else just let me know. Also there's a cave RIGHT next to the town at about 391 N and 1532 S. Haven't explored it yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Im thinking about starting a new multiplayer game to host when friends are online, so if i do i will try this seed out. Sounds good.

Found any other sources of water in biomes besides the snowy area?

Im thinking about starting a new multiplayer game to host when friends are online, so if i do i will try this seed out. Sounds good.

Found any other sources of water in biomes besides the snowy area?

Sorry, I haven't. But I did find an underground bunker in the town. It's pretty easy to find, it's in the southwest portion of the town close to the perimeter. I would give coordinates but Im not on the game right now.

Sorry, I haven't. But I did find an underground bunker in the town. It's pretty easy to find, it's in the southwest portion of the town close to the perimeter. I would give coordinates but Im not on the game right now.

No worries. Still have yet to start another game but when i do i think im gonna try yours out. Finding water is essential though.

Hello

I posted two seeds that I have found to be pretty good in Nother seed thread, one I came up with myself, the other is a pc seed that actually worked the same, minus the dirt road poi's which are broken right now, heres a copy of it:

Edit in: I have found two more towns sense I started exploring it:

Town 3028S 1949E

town 1709S 2716E

This map defently has a ton of towns on it, and the town at 3028 is larger then the typical small town. Still tons of areas on the map that I havent been to, sure there are even more towns out there. Buy end of day three I have already gotten all 3 items for the forge, a sniper rifle, iron pick axe, iron shovel, iron axe, a hoe 21 repair kits, 148 rebar frames, 52 wooden frames, 3 steel ingots, and afew more trinkets as well as a mining helmet all just from quick scavaging. Yep think this is going to be my next map.

Don't mean to impose but do you know any cords for a cabin?

The only big lake I have found is in the north west corner of the map

Is the lake in the burnt forest biome? Im thinking of making a couple hundred glass jars and making a trip up to the lake as the pool in the town im in isnt filling back up. Just want to see if im going to have to endure trekking across a hot biome to get to the lake.

This map is really great, its just a shame there isnt more lakes or rivers through it.

Are there any stores (shotgun messiah, working stiff, etc...) in the Insane seed Hub city that anyone has found? I just started hitting some of the buildings on the SW side and have only found ruins so far. I've already burned through 100 crossbow bolts and need to return to my main base soon to re-arm. Fining some stocked stores would make this trip worth it.

Are there any stores (shotgun messiah, working stiff, etc...) in the Insane seed Hub city that anyone has found? I just started hitting some of the buildings on the SW side and have only found ruins so far. I've already burned through 100 crossbow bolts and need to return to my main base soon to re-arm. Fining some stocked stores would make this trip worth it.

I have yet to venture over to the main hub at 0,0 but id imagine there are some stores there.

No worries. Still have yet to start another game but when i do i think im gonna try yours out. Finding water is essential though.

Found ANOTHER seed called "Roasted" without the quotations. Haven't found a hub City yet, but I'm building in a town at 1241 S and 277 E. There are 2 houses with pools. Also a cave that I haven't explored yet but looks amazingly huge from the outside at 900 S and 151 E. Its in the road just north West of the town.

My Current seed is called "The Wasteland" and has at least 7 POI's that I have found so far and several crossroad stops with single buildings. A lot of randomly generated hills and what can only be described as cliffs you can potentially fall off. I'm currently living in the 0.0 town on top of an apartment building and there are two towns of similar size directly South. It's not covered in water like a lot of seeds I have tried but there are enough small masses of water to survive, the ruined cities have small pools of water in between buildings. If anyone wants any more info about the POI locations I'll be turning on soon and will post co-ordinates and descriptions.

EDITED

Seed Name:

The Wasteland

2248 N 2641 E - Grass and Desert City - Small City with Bank, Cafe, Shamway and bunch of cabins.

596 N 3606 E - Grass and Desert City - Another small POI with 4 or 5 shops and more cabins

469 N 3048 W - Snow City with small area of forest - Same as Above but different shops

1051 S 3194 W - Forest City - Same Again

0.0 - Burned Forest - Hub City is stacked with all types of shops plus two Crack a Books located close to each other.

1309 S 319 E - Pine City - Small City with shops and cabins

3350 S 822 E - Ruined City - Similar to the hub city but slightly smaller

Caves

121 S 1297 W

1142 S 1216 W

2396 N 992 W

405 S 1828 E

65 S 340 W (Submerged)

2832 S 325 W

3013 S 1950 W

101 N 3718 E

The roads also contain a bunch of single buildings with shotgun messiahs and pop n pills not sure what is at what crossroad though so waste of time giving u the co-ordinates, I'm on day 30 and the book shops have already maxed out a lot of my stats there everywhere.

Edited by EvoDJ44
Additional Information (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

If indeed the names work, I've been playing on a map I named "mpp" (stands for: multiplayer private, so not sure if it works in single player game). It has 2 big cities a half days walk from each other, and a smaller town right next to those. Decent biomes so far, as I haven't explored the whole map. Been busy rebuilding the torn up cities.

My random has been pretty decent. It's name is winning

Lots of water (maybe a little too much)

901N - 2031 E : factory with a hidden bunker beside it

1142 S - 1811 E : town with Crack a book, sham way foods

1229 S - 255 E : 3 houses with a Crack a book.

1410 S - 1476 W : Town. Shot gun messiah, Crack a book, church.(haven't fully explored town)

Found at least 10 caves maybe more.

Within the areas listed are forest, plains,burnt forest biomes. Still haven't explored much of the map

im not sure if this is just my world not building right but i tried out InsaneHCA14 out after the 1.05 patch and went to exploring in creative to find a nice place to make a home.....till i fell down a MASSIVE chunk of missing snow and stone at 596N 1714E after a little exploring of the cave its a nice big network and would make for a nice bunker with a pitfall (if the zombie corpses are indication)