PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

My daughter started a Local game so we could split screen called "Girl Talk".... /facepalm.

Still, the hub city has a lot of stores. Haven't found any towns. But we did find a few intersections with a store and a few buildings. Like an intersection up north of the hub city with a Crack'a Book and an unmarked store. Weird map, but kind of interestingly barren save the the odd intersections.

I have started, deleted and started again a few times on a map named Zombie. Capital Z. Its a vanilla map but it has a good mix of biomes and towns. I have had a few friends try it and city coordinates match. I will try to post some grids for town and cave locations. If you're looking for a known seed you might as well give it a try.

If you're curious, the reason I've started it a few times is I really enjoy the first week or so. I get bored after day 14 and start a new map. Thanks to the person who posted the Insane map. It is my crown jewel.

I started a new random gen the other night and called it Navezgane and I spanned near water and a city still haven't explored it all yet as I'm in day 3 but there's a cave close by. I'm also on PS4 I will try to post coordinates

Thanks for the seed. I've tried a few with related names but didn't think of this one. I'll give it a try tomorrow and let you know what I find.

I saw a seed over on the xb1 section claimed to have 12 towns. I’m on PS4 but decided to check it out. Well it does have 11 towns around a central Hub City.

speedHawk563 takes the credit for finding the seed.

Seed Name crackpot20

I have done a 6 minute video of just the towns and co-ords is here

hope you find it useful and thank you SpeedHawk563 for the find.

Edited by SilvenWolf (see edit history)

Thanks Eddyjr2008,

I had been holding off from Random World due to missing POI's, then when I heard about this seed, I figured with 11 Towns around the main Hub city, this would be a decent compromise as the map would not be too empty. I did not show a close up of each city as seeds will give you the lay of the land and the locations of the towns, but the buildings in each town will still be random.

Having said that I did see most of the towns had the usual suspects, Shot Gun Mesiah, Crack a Book, Working Stiffs in each town. The hub had two of each of these as well as factories, popping pills, garages and diners. Most of the towns also have a decent mix of the other building types, police stations, garages, diners, gas stations etc....

I’m now trying out this seed myself for my next play through.

Thanks Eddyjr2008,

I had been holding off from Random World due to missing POI's, then when I heard about this seed, I figured with 11 Towns around the main Hub city, this would be a decent compromise as the map would not be too empty. I did not show a close up of each city as seeds will give you the lay of the land and the locations of the towns, but the buildings in each town will still be random.

Having said that I did see most of the towns had the usual suspects, Shot Gun Mesiah, Crack a Book, Working Stiffs in each town. The hub had two of each of these as well as factories, popping pills, garages and diners. Most of the towns also have a decent mix of the other building types, police stations, garages, diners, gas stations etc....

I’m now trying out this seed myself for my next play through.

Awesome awesome. Sounds like itd be pretty sweet.

Now going to wait for the POI's and restart then.

Same here. Sounds like the seed will be pretty awesome after the fix imo. 11 towns, the hub, and then POIs also. I havent tried it yet. How are the biomes? Is it a bunch of one kind or pretty even? I think I heard RGW is bigger than Navezgane too so thatd bring a whole new play style for me.

I saw a seed over on the xb1 section claimed to have 12 towns. I’m on PS4 but decided to check it out. Well it does have 11 towns around a central Hub City.

Seed Name crackpot20

Cool man im gonna check that out. Tired of default map after 128 days lol

Good seed for console

No problem, I hope the upcoming patch fixes some issues with RG but the seed fart is awesome. My cousin found a awesome RG with more cities with his name.

Coordinates for the city I found is 360W480E, you should see it. The the other closest one is the road south goes right to it, has about 8+ stores and cool rich houses with swimming pools and jacuzzis.

If you liked that seed you should try crackpot20 it has 2 cities and 10 towns. Happy gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Seed Name crackpot20

Another seed with a Main Hub, 2nd Town sized Hub and 10 towns as well 5 Cross roads.

The Seed is WnJ and a video of the towns with co-ords can been seen at

The seed name is thanks to community member Adammair.

Could be a contender when the POI fix lands. This seed has a lot of elevation changes, still has lots of flat land, but also a fair bit of cliffs. Not much natural water found, plenty of houses with red fences and pools though.

These seeds should work exactly the same on XBOX1

Edited by SilvenWolf (see edit history)

Wasteland Seed

I recently started playing and am doing a co-op with someone.

Decided to use 'Camping' without any marks.

We spawned in a wasteland full of coolers but going North, you will find a road which leads you into a big city. The first building you see serves as a good base and has lots of goodies.

We have also found a second town 2KM Northeast of there, beyond a plain/forest biome. We also found a cave system

I haven't completely explored the area around Hub City, but "Epsilon" is a good seed. The main reason? There is a second Hub City NE of 0,0. I've also found Towns West of Hub City and one East of the second Hub City.

Personally, 2 Hub Cities very close to each other is worth the price of admission alone. The only gripe that I have is that there seems to be a lot of water to the south of 0,0.

I got lucky, I started near a crossroads with a Diner and Crack a Book. I can't remember exactly what I got from the Crack a Book, but I do remember cheering about it. It may have been Crossbow and the Minibike book.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it is an actual seed but I started a new rangen map and named it fubar. 2 large hub cities not far from each other. A bunch of towns but they are pretty spread out. Found 2 crossroads. One with a shotgun messiah and one with the large pass-n-gas. Bunker way up north in the burnt biom. Also found 3 or 4 prisons. Will post some cords later.