PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

hey, i'm in (probably)

Trying to find people to play 7 days two die. Preferably age 14+. If you want to play message me

GT: speedHawk563

Organ time zone

Gt: Drakamos

college student at montana state, so there's a 1-hour time difference. (I am later)

Gt: Drakamos

college student at montana state, so there's a 1-hour time difference. (I am later)

This is a seed thread, please use the other forum sections for your "find a friend" posts, you are also answering a post that's 6 months old. If you check the sections related to your console you will see plenty of up to date requests for other players.

• 1 month later...

Found a seed that I am really enjoying and wanted to share. It is called: 99WAYSTODIE

all caps, no spaces.

There are 6 towns, hub city and a few crossroads.

What appeals to me the most about this map is the locations of towns and how the road network is laid out is very functional.

Also the Biome diversity is amazing, with many different types of zones seeming to be the perfect size.

Have only played this map for a week or so. There is a big water source just north of hub city, good starting point NE of hub city with many forge houses.

Found 6 caves so far just in NE section where I have been set up.

Large sprawling forest Biome SE of map, excellent biome diversity everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

seed WnJ

so after some research I have seen that WnJ is a good seed, big vast biomes, 12 citys and no major bodys of water blocking exploration. Is there anyone who is still using this seed after the patches and is it still good? and if not does anyone have any recommendations on other seeds that can compete with WnJ?

so after some research I have seen that WnJ is a good seed, big vast biomes, 12 citys and no major bodys of water blocking exploration. Is there anyone who is still using this seed after the patches and is it still good? and if not does anyone have any recommendations on other seeds that can compete with WnJ?

Still the same. Crackpot20 is the only other one I've played that competes but WnJ is top dog in my book

Seed: GamingBuds420

This seed has 2 hub cities 11 towns and 3 crossroads.

I may make a video showcase, not sure yet. I just wanted to get this seed out for people to enjoy before the random gen algorithm is changed. Enjoy fellow survivors!

GamingBuds420

• 1 month later...

Great new seed. 13 Towns and military base with a cave...

I wasn't sure where to post this. The seed is named: AllOurDestiny I found this on PS4, but it should work on both consoles. The town locations are: 2450n-450e, 2410n-2380e,2280n-2826w, 703n-2070e, 360n-0w (hub city,) 650n-1250w, 305n-2700w, 1703s-2800w, 761s-1195w, 1050s-670e, 3074s-2100e, 3030s-740e, 2845s-690w. Count them up that's 12 towns plus the central hub, that's 13 in total! There are two mini hubs and plenty of water sources, a few large lakes and lots of ponds. I will find the military base again and list it's location as well. Remember, seeds are case sensitive so be careful when typing it in. Have Fun.

My daughters and I had been playing a map named Raven (named after my dog, he's a 13 year old black lab mix). We hadn't explored a whole lot, but since we'll soon have to start a new map, I went out exploring along all the roads.

To the north of the hub city is a large lake, a lot of forest land, and all the northeast area is snow. There's some scrub land in the far northwest. There's 1 crossroads. There are various ponds and a long skinny lake more like a wide river. The entire upper half of the map would be great for wilderness survival, whether you like forest or snow.

To the south of the hub city is wasteland, a little west is burning area then more snow, and there's a lot more forest area all over the south. To the east and south is scrub land and desert. All over the southern half of the map are 6 assorted towns plus crossroads. The entire lower half of the map is apparently where people lived previously. There are quite a few ponds/tiny lakes - enough so you can find water when you need it.

I didn't take the time to explore any of the many paths, but we're going to come back to this map after the next patch to see what else we can find.

"RandomGenMP" ironically enough seems to be a great map seed. Hub city borders 4 different biomes: Plains to the North, Forest South, Wasteland to the west and Desert to the East....all right at the city limits. We just set up right in the middle of hub city in an apt high rise and have all the clay/yucca/sand/cotton that one could possibly desire not even a minute walk from our bedrolls. I just finished farming minibikes for all of us so we should be exploring another town/city to the south of us soon too. Enjoy!

I wasn't sure where to post this. The seed is named: AllOurDestiny I found this on PS4, but it should work on both consoles. The town locations are: 2450n-450e, 2410n-2380e,2280n-2826w, 703n-2070e, 360n-0w (hub city,) 650n-1250w, 305n-2700w, 1703s-2800w, 761s-1195w, 1050s-670e, 3074s-2100e, 3030s-740e, 2845s-690w. Count them up that's 12 towns plus the central hub, that's 13 in total! There are two mini hubs and plenty of water sources, a few large lakes and lots of ponds. I will find the military base again and list it's location as well. Remember, seeds are case sensitive so be careful when typing it in. Have Fun.

I spent a few hours mapping this seed out last night, I can confirm OP's locations and convenient access to water in most areas of the map.

I found the coordinates for your cave under the military base. The location is 716N 1600W, however the POI spawned a cave under a forge house for me,

This is a great seed for the patch restart, I am going to continue exploring it,

Thank you OP

Another fun Seed is InsaneHCA14 it has 2 hub cities 1 km from each other and a forge cabin with a flooded basement cabin 40 away for water i haven't fully explored it but 2 hub so close with the forge cabin in between them made for a good fresh start between the 4 apartment buildings im looking at being level 70 scavenging by day 6 with all three tiers of quality joe oh ...... just remembered the character leveling system is getting overhauled as well :p

i also have a another 2 hub city map seed Lion of Juda (yes i know Judah is correctly spelled with an H ) don't forget the spaces and caps

So am i reading this correctly you saying you have 3 hub cities total 1 main and 2 mini's and these are in fact mini hubs and not just big towns , just to Clare-ify all mini hubs will have 2 of every store (except poppinpills) two factories and two apartment buildings can you confirm the presence of 2 mini hubs and a main hub ...........if so this is the map i have been looking for

So am i reading this correctly you saying you have 3 hub cities total 1 main and 2 mini's and these are in fact mini hubs and not just big towns , just to Clare-ify all mini hubs will have 2 of every store (except poppinpills) two factories and two apartment buildings can you confirm the presence of 2 mini hubs and a main hub ...........if so this is the map i have been looking for

I have explored this map and although I did not count the stores in the mini hubs, I can confirm that they have the same building types as the hub city, not the building types found in towns,

• 2 weeks later...

[Just to clarify, TL;DR...]

I was curious what people would suggest are some good seeds for very new players that from their experience has a lot of resources within range, et cetera. I started up a world, and man I went literally everywhere; found no water towers, no rivers or lakes, barely even found any random bottled waters.. Was rough. HAd more than enough food though, but water was... Yeah. So yea just curious :)

[it might have been because I named the seed, More Food, so it was like "Well, here is tons of food, but you never asked for water."]

[Just to clarify, TL;DR...]

I was curious what people would suggest are some good seeds for very new players that from their experience has a lot of resources within range, et cetera. I started up a world, and man I went literally everywhere; found no water towers, no rivers or lakes, barely even found any random bottled waters.. Was rough. HAd more than enough food though, but water was... Yeah. So yea just curious :)

[it might have been because I named the seed, More Food, so it was like "Well, here is tons of food, but you never asked for water."]

Haha thats hilarious....becareful what you ask for....

Seed: Goat4521Cheese

11 towns including 2 Hub Cities

Some nice views with snowy "Mountain ranges"

Don't want to spoil the whole map but there is a forge house in the area of 957s, 1233e if you want an easy forge. At 2600s,2300e there is a city that is partially in a radiation zone and an interesting pass n gas. If you want to embrace the die in title make a beeline to 3000s,1400w to start your adventure.

Edited by Malracal
Durr coordinates are hard. (see edit history)

Seed: Goat4521Cheese

11 towns including 2 Hub Cities

Some nice views with snowy "Mountain ranges"

Don't want to spoil the whole map but there is a forge house in the area of 1600,1000 if you want an easy forge. At 2600,2300 there is a city that is partially in a radiation zone and an interesting pass n gas. If you want to embrace the die in title make a beeline to 3000,1400 to start your adventure.

Could you add the compass directions to your coordinates ? Ex: 1600n, 2300e.

The numbers by themselves don't help at all without a direction to go in lol

He makes it a bit more interesting :-) Chances are 25% to pick up the right one.... Just kidding

God I'm such a noob ROFL. Sorry I've been playing this map for so long I completely spaced the direction isn't obvious. Edited my post along with exact forge house coordinates.