PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

sorry for being a complete noob here but what do you guys mean by 'Seed', is this simply what you name your game save? and does this create a certain type of game or what??

Whenyou start a random gen game it asks you for a name for the save, that name is what it uses as the seed, so if you find a really good one, you can share that name with your friends or others and they can play the same seed on thier console.

seeds

In the 2nd town you posted...2250N 350E there is an underground bunker too...spawned near said town n found where ill be staying while i build elsewhere thanks for the info

is this for PC or for console? im on ps4 this would be interesting to check out

is this for PC or for console? im on ps4 this would be interesting to check out

everything I have listed are things that I have been able to find on the PS4, there is only one town thats kinda messed in it, up in the north west corner, dont think I listed it. Everything else I found are pretty nice, some with multiple biomes in the towns, like the one just east of the big central snow biome, it has oart snow, part plains, and part desert in the town.

On the PC version, yes, the name you give your randomly generated world also acts as its seed. It actually strips out all spaces, so "My Name Is Jeff" becomes "MyNameIsJeff" to the system. On the console, I'd imagine it's the same way, but I don't know for certain. I am going to test it out with a friend later this week. I'll let you know if it has the same caves, lakes, POIs, etc.

EDIT: In fact, if you want to confirm for yourself, create a Survival SP random world and name it "Not Jeff" (inside joke with me and my son, please excuse) and head to coordinates 1836 N 2139 Y, you should find an entrance to an underground cave at or around that precise location. I'd love to hear back from anybody to see if this is the case. If so, that means game names act as seeds for console games as well. :D

Cave confirmed, checked it out as Character "Jeff" on both SP and on Private game for PS4 cave was there for both awesome water source :)

Glad you guys like the seed, happy I found it. Here's a recap of the seed locations I have found as well as which ones have bunkers that I know of

Seed: InsaneHCA14

It has two large city hubs that I know of, and several smaller towns in it, lots of green forest area that supply good game to hunt, sevral deserts that I have come across and a large snow area jusr north east of the main city hub. Here are some of the locations on the map:

Town 130N 2015E

Town 2250N 350E has bunker

Town 3020S 1925E

Town 2734S 153E

Town 3028S 1949E has bunker, SE corner of town borders the edge of map, careful running too far south out of town on that side.

town 1709S 2716E

town 1525S 2634W has two cemetaries

Town 1652S 854W has bunker

Cemetary 414N 2987W

Hub2 1150N 1500W

Mine 800s 750E

Small poi spot, has a bank, 3 other buildings 2473N 1108W

I have explored alot of the roads in the map but There are still ones that I havent gone down. Tons of little dirt walkways so when they fix the poi's for them hopefully it will add a bunch more to the map. There is a large body of water that runs along the north west corner of the map, havent found any other large bodies of water. A large snow biome that is north east out of the main hub that extends all the way over to the town at 130N 2015E and the north part of town is in the snow biome while the south side is in a desert biome.

Hope all this info on InsaneHCA14 helps, make sure to use case when typing in the name else you'll get something totally different

Edit in: fixed some late night typos

Vulkatiian Dexi - yeah same bug, nothing spawns at the end of the dirt roads, it plagues both console systems.

I started a new game using this seed since its clearly got a good amount of towns and POIs in it.

Spawned near the 2250N 350E town so i have setup my own little bunker/mine there while i thoroughly explore the town. Noticed there is a desert biome not far away too which is good. Still need to locate the bunker thats in town.

My question is though, is there a viable source of water nearby? Havent been able to explore outside the town much yet but im going to be needing water soon and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction.

Look for a building with a iron fence around the yard it will have a floodd basement that can never be emptied (it always fills back up no matter what you do).

The bunkers - look for a garage with a scrap metal/fence around the back side of it, the fence will be attached to the garage, and a street lamp in the back. The first 3 metal plates inside the garage cover the entrance to the bunker. There is also a vent entrance in the fenced area, it is covered by a scrap metal plate and sealed off with teo iron bars, one at the top and one at the bottom that drops into the kitchen.

The only big lake I have found is in the north west corner of the map, I still havent found any other water source besides the holes in the big city, the houses that have pools in the back yard (redwood fencing around it) and the floodd basement houses. From what I remember exploring each town had a pool house or a flooded basement house, sometims both.

I started another game myself on this map, and took up in a bunker, have been working on expanding the underside of the bunker :).

Some of the bunkers entry doors will respawn if you break them out, replacing the door you may put there. A simple method to get around it being locked is to place the door in the same spot, green box showing on the inside, then lock the door and pin code it. When the original door respawns you will be the owner of it.

Look for a building with a iron fence around the yard it will have a floodd basement that can never be emptied (it always fills back up no matter what you do).

The bunkers - look for a garage with a scrap metal/fence around the back side of it, the fence will be attached to the garage, and a street lamp in the back. The first 3 metal plates inside the garage cover the entrance to the bunker. There is also a vent entrance in the fenced area, it is covered by a scrap metal plate and sealed off with teo iron bars, one at the top and one at the bottom that drops into the kitchen.

The only big lake I have found is in the north west corner of the map, I still havent found any other water source besides the holes in the big city, the houses that have pools in the back yard (redwood fencing around it) and the floodd basement houses. From what I remember exploring each town had a pool house or a flooded basement house, sometims both.

I started another game myself on this map, and took up in a bunker, have been working on expanding the underside of the bunker :).

Some of the bunkers entry doors will respawn if you break them out, replacing the door you may put there. A simple method to get around it being locked is to place the door in the same spot, green box showing on the inside, then lock the door and pin code it. When the original door respawns you will be the owner of it.

Thank you so much for the response caleb68.

I found the house in the Southwest corner with the pool, but have almost emptied it completely. I will search for the flooded basement next.

I recall going through the small garage with the fenced area around it but didnt realize there is a bunker hiding beneath the area. Might have to use my created tunnel/bunker/mine and connect it to the prefab bunker as an emergency exit.

Good to know about the doors. I had a bug in my game with some friends where a hatch i made and upgraded locked on us and nobody could open it. Ive started setting pin code locks on all my items now in hopes that is a workaround until the issue gets patched.

Cheers for the info!

Edited by MrSmoke (see edit history)

Thank you so much for the response caleb68.

I found the house in the Southwest corner with the pool, but have almost emptied it completely. I will search for the flooded basement next.

I recall going through the small garage with the fenced area around it but didnt realize there is a bunker hiding beneath the area. Might have to use my created tunnel/bunker/mine and connect it to the prefab bunker as an emergency exit.

Good to know about the doors. I had a bug in my game with some friends where a hatch i made and upgraded locked on us and nobody could open it. Ive started setting pin code locks on all my items now in hopes that is a workaround until the issue gets patched.

Cheers for the info!

If your going to dig a tunnel to it I suggest you dig one thats deeper then the bunker is, the prefab bunker is good hiding from normal zombies but not blood moon zombies, crouching in the bunker when zombies are passing by makes them not sense you, but if your standing close ones can sense you. This is why I am expanding it, i went a additional 8 blocks down and started building a entry chamber, cant see it too good as I dont have lighting in it yet, from there I am going to be adding at least two more levels below it, each level being 5 blocks high (floor, wall, ceiling, making it a double thickness between levels.

13765982_10207447857134768_6900922836151155609_o.jpg?dl=1

Edit in: Game settings are all default, except days are 60 minutes, and day light is 18 hours.

If your going to dig a tunnel to it I suggest you dig one thats deeper then the bunker is, the prefab bunker is good hiding from normal zombies but not blood moon zombies, crouching in the bunker when zombies are passing by makes them not sense you, but if your standing close ones can sense you. This is why I am expanding it, i went a additional 8 blocks down and started building a entry chamber, cant see it too good as I dont have lighting in it yet, from there I am going to be adding at least two more levels below it, each level being 5 blocks high (floor, wall, ceiling, making it a double thickness between levels.

13765982_10207447857134768_6900922836151155609_o.jpg?dl=1

Edit in: Game settings are all default, except days are 60 minutes, and day light is 18 hours.

Before i dig too much more i should locate the bunker itself and figure out how far away i am with my current hideout. If its too far i can keep my current one for a mine or a second bunker/tunnel system. My luck i will be on the opposite side of town and its going to take me forever. I will likely still connect the two and find the middle point between entrances to dig down deep and create my underground hideout. Right now im just trying to dig down deep enough that im safe come my first blood moon on day 7.

You play on PS4 correct? Maybe sometime we can get together in multiplayer on this wonderful map you created/generated.

Before i dig too much more i should locate the bunker itself and figure out how far away i am with my current hideout. If its too far i can keep my current one for a mine or a second bunker/tunnel system. My luck i will be on the opposite side of town and its going to take me forever. I will likely still connect the two and find the middle point between entrances to dig down deep and create my underground hideout. Right now im just trying to dig down deep enough that im safe come my first blood moon on day 7.

You play on PS4 correct? Maybe sometime we can get together in multiplayer on this wonderful map you created/generated.

Someone else has to take credit for the seed name, I tried a ton of seed names but this one was a good one, it was originally for the pc, so I wasnt holding my breath on it, but it turned out great.

Been holding off on playing a multiplayer game till they come out with the next patch, seems that the majority of the ugly bugs are happening on mp maps, including the dreaded build envioronment bug. But ya it could be fun :).

For day seven horde (and a couple after) I ran off to a neigboring town, I survived but the buildings havent lol, the day seven horde was by far the worst on the building so far, they managed to make the whole fron side of the building collapse, but I think I may of added a little instability with my addon to the roof. was down deep in a mine on the last one.

One thing I want to do is dig a tunnel system under all the roads in this town and interconnect all the buildings to it, for fast movement through town, but thats still going to be awhile away, I need to get my crafting rooms done, and the sleeping spot as well. Going to do a little vid walkthrough in a couple days to show my friends what I have done so far, I'll post it so you can take a look, plan on a escape tunnel that goes out of town with a minibike in it for a fast get-a-way.

Someone else has to take credit for the seed name, I tried a ton of seed names but this one was a good one, it was originally for the pc, so I wasnt holding my breath on it, but it turned out great.

Been holding off on playing a multiplayer game till they come out with the next patch, seems that the majority of the ugly bugs are happening on mp maps, including the dreaded build envioronment bug. But ya it could be fun :).

For day seven horde (and a couple after) I ran off to a neigboring town, I survived but the buildings havent lol, the day seven horde was by far the worst on the building so far, they managed to make the whole fron side of the building collapse, but I think I may of added a little instability with my addon to the roof. was down deep in a mine on the last one.

One thing I want to do is dig a tunnel system under all the roads in this town and interconnect all the buildings to it, for fast movement through town, but thats still going to be awhile away, I need to get my crafting rooms done, and the sleeping spot as well. Going to do a little vid walkthrough in a couple days to show my friends what I have done so far, I'll post it so you can take a look, plan on a escape tunnel that goes out of town with a minibike in it for a fast get-a-way.

Well im glad you tried it on console.

Still havent left town but i should go collect the air drops littered on the outskirts.

I noticed a few bugs when playing MP with a friend but nothing in SP really. I hope the patch fixes all the major stuff because MP is a lot of fun.

Im close to the bunker with my tunnel so im working my way over to it. Id like to knock the shed down around the entrance and build a small cobblestone fortress on top of the bunker entrance. Likely going to build a farm somewhere and have my tunnel run to it. Im leary on the minibike as ive read about numerous bugs with it. Patch is coming soon though, so those could be fixed as well.

Anyways, back to digging!!

Glad you guys like the seed, happy I found it. Here's a recap of the seed locations I have found as well as which ones have bunkers that I know of

Seed: InsaneHCA14

It has two large city hubs that I know of, and several smaller towns in it, lots of green forest area that supply good game to hunt, sevral deserts that I have come across and a large snow area jusr north east of the main city hub. Here are some of the locations on the map:

Town 130N 2015E

Town 2250N 350E has bunker

Town 3020S 1925E

Town 2734S 153E

Town 3028S 1949E has bunker, SE corner of town borders the edge of map, careful running too far south out of town on that side.

town 1709S 2716E

town 1525S 2634W has two cemetaries

Town 1652S 854W has bunker

Cemetary 414N 2987W

Hub2 1150N 1500W

Mine 800s 750E

Small poi spot, has a bank, 3 other buildings 2473N 1108W

I have explored alot of the roads in the map but There are still ones that I havent gone down. Tons of little dirt walkways so when they fix the poi's for them hopefully it will add a bunch more to the map. There is a large body of water that runs along the north west corner of the map, havent found any other large bodies of water. A large snow biome that is north east out of the main hub that extends all the way over to the town at 130N 2015E and the north part of town is in the snow biome while the south side is in a desert biome.

Hope all this info on InsaneHCA14 helps, make sure to use case when typing in the name else you'll get something totally different

Edit in: fixed some late night typos

Vulkatiian Dexi - yeah same bug, nothing spawns at the end of the dirt roads, it plagues both console systems.

Hey, just wondering where to locate the bunker in the town at 1652S 854W, not exactly sure what I'm looking for.

Hey, just wondering where to locate the bunker in the town at 1652S 854W, not exactly sure what I'm looking for.

Your lucky, thats the bunker I am building at this time around heh, 1841S 988W, just look for the garage with the fenced backside, bust out the first three metal plates as you enter the garage to get into the bunker.

InsaneHCA14

I found a new town in the InsaneHCA14 seed.

2500N 2000E

There is a bunker at the SE corner of town. Also saw a bank, shotgun messiah, working stiff, crack-a-book, and a factory so far. It's a decent size town with a beach+lake right next to the east side. Beach front property! :)

I found a new town in the InsaneHCA14 seed.

2500N 2000E

There is a bunker at the SE corner of town. Also saw a bank, shotgun messiah, working stiff, crack-a-book, and a factory so far. It's a decent size town with a beach+lake right next to the east side. Beach front property! :)

Is that the town in the burnt land with the messed up roadside gutters?

Is that the town in the burnt land with the messed up roadside gutters?

It's a green biome on my map, except a small portion of the NE corner of town that's tan colored from being so close to the water. No burnt land there.

It's a green biome on my map, except a small portion of the NE corner of town that's tan colored from being so close to the water. No burnt land there.

Cool :D another to add to the list, I'll have to go check it out, havent been in that one.

Your lucky, thats the bunker I am building at this time around heh, 1841S 988W, just look for the garage with the fenced backside, bust out the first three metal plates as you enter the garage to get into the bunker.

I was looking around but the only sort of bunker I found was in the electricity compound that was more of an underground missile launch station.

I'll keep looking for the garage with the fence as that's what I was originally looking for to no avail.

Thank you for the reply and will keep looking.

When you're looking for the bunker site, keep an eye out for light poles. The fenced area has one in the backyard. Once you find it, break the metal plates on the floor inside the garage/shack as caleb68 mentioned. Good luck!

Edit: I think the coordinates 1841S 988W caleb68 posted should be the exact location of the bunker. Check there

Edited by ZombApoc (see edit history)

When you're looking for the bunker site, keep an eye out for light poles. The fenced area has one in the backyard. Once you find it, break the metal plates on the floor inside the garage/shack as caleb68 mentioned. Good luck!

Edit: I think the coordinates 1841S 988W caleb68 posted should be the exact location of the bunker. Check there

Yeppers thats the cords of the bunker :)

Thank you both for the reply! ^_^

Caleb...or anyone.

Any chance someone could create a downloadable map of this seed? Has it been fully explored yet?

Not sure what it would take or if possible, just curious. thanks

I have over 32 hours in the map and there is still tons of areas I havent explored, not sure how one would do a full map...maybe in share factory? Not sure.

Ok, wow. that is huge! I really have no clue how it can be done, just thought I'd ask.

A ton of screen shots of your map and then combine them into sections/quadrants?

We just hit day 7, 3 screamer hordes an hour before the Bloodmoon horde. Was quite fun... crappy thing, We are on a private server and my friends kept getting booted.