2 new books/perks

marbu

I don't think it would work as a perk. What would happen if you unlearned the perk with the potion? It would have to delete your entire map and all your waypoints, which would be a really harsh punishment. Even if you were planning to put the points back in the waypoints would still be gone.

The thing is, I kinda like that the map is occluded until you actually uncover it. Also, The first trader you visit in the starter quest should have a quest for you to deliver something to another trader on the map. Maybe you do enough jobs for the new trader and they trust you to deliver something to another one. Could even be a steam achievement for completing the whole quest line and finding them all. These are opportunities to further engage the player and give them a sense of accomplishment when completed. They also give the player more decisions to make. Is it more important for me to stay in my local area and establish a foothold? Or is this place crappy and I would be better off walking across the map early to deliver this item to a new trader in a new area that is better suited to my tastes?

My kingdom for sharing map data with party members. He explores the city to the south, I explore the one to the north, our maps are synchronized.

I vaguely remember a hallucination that we used to get paper quests which took us to traders? Not the starting quest, others. Was that never a thing? The llama that lives in my trunk swears she remembers it also. Maybe it was a mod?

My kingdom for sharing map data with party members. He explores the city to the south, I explore the one to the north, our maps are synchronized.

I vaguely remember a hallucination that we used to get paper quests which took us to traders? Not the starting quest, others. Was that never a thing? The llama that lives in my trunk swears she remembers it also. Maybe it was a mod?

Some of the mods added that.

Archived