Block,Item,ID's

Gamer_62

Probably so.

I don't see why you would want to edit the IDs.

Does it also store the id numbers from modlets once generated? Because that would be a great thing to be able to change. Ive had some modlets reorder my block numbers due to folder structure and break my ingame items and blocks.

Does it also store the id numbers from modlets once generated? Because that would be a great thing to be able to change. Ive had some modlets reorder my block numbers due to folder structure and break my ingame items and blocks.

That's not supposed to happen...

I added a block next to the car blocks to make them respawn, and it seems to have shifted the spawning blocks. We noticed the change because Grace the pigzilla spawns where vultures used to. It's hilarious. But also snakes spawn instead of dogs, etc.

I added a block next to the car blocks to make them respawn, and it seems to have shifted the spawning blocks. We noticed the change because Grace the pigzilla spawns where vultures used to. It's hilarious. But also snakes spawn instead of dogs, etc.

Sorry, typed this on my phone while tired ... makes no sense.

I added a modlet to my block.xml file to make cars respawn. That code was after the wrecked cars, but before the sleeper blocks. Now, instead of vultures and dogs spawning, we get Grace and snakes respectivly. If you look in the block.xml you can see everythign shifted down one. This is only affecting POIs, not the random wandering hordes or horde night, which makes sense as those events don't use sleeper blocks.

Archived