A17 painting?

I have a question regarding painting in A17. How do we learn new recipes? I have a modern, red brick fireplace in my starter home. That block does not exist in-game that I can find. I spent ages going through the creative menu and none of the brick blocks are new like this, they're all old and darker colored. This lead me to painting.

So in A16 we got a book and read it to unlock more painting options. Do those books no longer work? I gave myself one and used it and got NOTHING new. How do we do this now?

I have a question regarding painting in A17. How do we learn new recipes? I have a modern, red brick fireplace in my starter home. That block does not exist in-game that I can find. I spent ages going through the creative menu and none of the brick blocks are new like this, they're all old and darker colored. This lead me to painting.

So in A16 we got a book and read it to unlock more painting options. Do those books no longer work? I gave myself one and used it and got NOTHING new. How do we do this now?

Yeah this is irritating.

Also, TFP mentioned a larger Texture map and some that us Modders could play with.

Not seeing any of that either.

Id like some paints that don't look like i found it like that, sitting out and getting weathered for 20 years .

I just built and painted this building, why does it look 50 years old?

Because it's the zombie apocalypse, so the art must always look apocalyptic. Sorry; don't shoot the messenger. :indecisiveness:

• 4 months later...
Because it's the zombie apocalypse, so the art must always look apocalyptic. Sorry; don't shoot the messenger. :indecisiveness:

Any reason they'd cut out all the base colours? I mean surely taking colours out that were in alpha 16 and not having them in alpha 17 makes no sense... I can't colour my base like a rainbow... what's the fun in that lol

Archived