Is there any way we could get the biker naked with tattoos?

Raindear Games

A great suggestion! I don't like the stripper model (removed the model from my mod), just seems dated and crass to have it. So for a bit of equality having a stripped off bloke seems reasonable! Maybe a Twitter campaign #sjw #feminism #7dtd :D

Dated and crass?? Let's keep the sjw garbage and politics in general out of gaming please..

Edit: How is it that the female model is "crass and dated" but a male model..that's just fine?

The hypocrisy is amazing..sorry mods I couldn't help it. 😖

And don't spare the innuendo with the loincloth!

Don't worry, he won't demonetize anyone :)

But...sheepish blush...fair is fair. And yes, biker please. He's the only hot zombie.

If we get it, I'd hate to kill him though. His stripper gf, though, has got to die.

Be honest with yourself, you really want a nude cop and hawaii shirt zombie with no pants.

Dated and crass?? Let's keep the sjw garbage and politics in general out of gaming please..

Edit: How is it that the female model is "crass and dated" but a male model..that's just fine?

The hypocrisy is amazing..sorry mods I couldn't help it.

Not sure where the politics came from but hey ho.

Yes dated and crass, i personally thought the inclusion of the atypical big breast stripper was a juvenile inclusion.

No hypocrisy at all, but nice try. I said so for a bit of equality, understand?

The hypocrisy is amazing..sorry mods I couldn't help it. 😖

The hypocrisy is the entire f'in point! You want a game that doesn't care about PC morality? Enjoy your naked biker.

Archived