Is there any way we could get the biker naked with tattoos?

Raindear Games

Also add zombie children, just imagine being hunted by a horde of feral zombie kids

Actually, I'm shocked those don't already exist. Imagine them stuffed into the cupboards at the daycare and the school and church? Seriously, we should have tiny, super fast kid zombies.

Actually, I'm shocked those don't already exist. Imagine them stuffed into the cupboards at the daycare and the school and church? Seriously, we should have tiny, super fast kid zombies.

Make them weak but super fast, also with the ability to climb walls like the spiders, it chills my blood to imagine a bunch of little kids climbing at my walls from every direction, oh and smiling, always smiling

Seriously guys, think before you comment...

9mHX0uP.png

Creeping me out right now with all this kid talk.

First it's about naked zombies, now it's about kids smiling and being weak and stuff... like seriously.

What's the problem with zombie kids?, most people would concur that one of the most terrifying things in a horror movie is a kid with glowing eyes smiling at you in the dark, I don't give a damn about the naked stuff, it wasn't me the one who added halloween style nurses and naked strippers, I'd rather have clowns and other kind of creepy ♥♥♥♥.

Oh and btw, the being weak I thought would be a nice counter for them being super fast, what you are implying with the picture and stuff is creeping ME out

What's the problem with zombie kids?, most people would concur that one of the most terrifying things in a horror movie is a kid with glowing eyes smiling at you in the dark, I don't give a damn about the naked stuff, it wasn't me the one who added halloween style nurses and naked strippers, I'd rather have clowns and other kind of creepy ♥♥♥♥.

Oh and btw, the being weak I thought would be a nice counter for them being super fast, what you are implying with the picture and stuff is creeping ME out

So why not make a whole new topic for this suggestion and actually post it in the right section of the forums too? Why does the subject of zombie kids need to be in the same topic as naked zeds?

Archived