sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

HI

I have a question about Bloom's Animal Husbandry....

I Installed the mod cause it was needed for the NPC Mod.

Now i have the animals in the F6 spawn Menu... i was interessted what that may be or do...

Spawned the cows, but the only thing i can to ist talk with them, killing them does not give resources eather...

I also spawned the zombie cow... she now attacks me all the time and i cant even hit her... so i cant kill her. And she runs totaly slowmotion towwards me..

The animal farm (Deer) is totaly buggy just runs around dissapiering here shows up there...

Do i need to do something else or install another mod to make it work?

The deer was a test entity and I didn't even think it was in the bundle. It's not part of Bloom's anyway.

You can hold items in your hand that they prefer.

<property name="AITask-3" value="ApproachAndFollowTargetSDX, Mods" param1="Mother,Leader,hayBaleBlock,foodCornOnTheCob"/>

They will follow you if you are holding a haybale or corn on the cob. You can lead them back to your farm. You should be able to harvest them for materials.

The farm animals are not meant to have a lot of interaction directly with you. The female cows, once they get pregnant from a male cow, will spawn a baby that will grow over time. When the mother spawns a baby, then she'll have a milk value that will climb over time. You should be able to get milk from her then.

how i can catch a cow ? i have hale and corb in the hand . nothing happens except I just trigger E the i have 3 selection options that do not really bring what. The cow still stands star in front of me

You don't really tame or catch cows. You can hold a haybale and it should be interested in you to start following you. As long as you hold it, it should follow you. Lead it back to a pasture or fenced in area, and it'll technically be yours :)

how i can catch a cow ? i have hale and corb in the hand . nothing happens except I just trigger E the i have 3 selection options that do not really bring what. The cow still stands star in front of me

I retested last night, and you are correct. They are not following as they are supposed too. I've got a patch that I'll release today for it. Sorry for the troubles!

Top thank you! I've already wondered why that does not work

and a separate mod for 255 Quality Stats Randomizer would be great:fat:

The NPCs are complicated code, which I hope to make simpler, to avoid stuff like this.

• 4 months later...
doesent work with 17.4

You didn't give much information to go on, but I tried some popular mods from this pack and they worked for me pretty well in 17.4. Using some of these isn't too straightforward and may require some extra mods to be installed as well and some advanced knowledge of how exactly you need to install them, especially when you choose the less automated way.

• 1 month later...

Dismantling wooden frame blocks freezes and crashes the game also what in Block disables bulk dismantling? Can only dismantle 1 stacked item at a time. Edit removed all mods but 0-SphereiiCore still freezing and crashing upon dismantling wooden frame blocks

Edited by CrimsonKing
Wanted to see which mod was causing the problem and misspelled name (see edit history)

Dismantling wooden frame blocks freezes and crashes the game also what in Block disables bulk dismantling? Can only dismantle 1 stacked item at a time. Edit removed all mods but 0-SphereiiCore still freezing and crashing upon dismantling wooden frame blocks

Sorry for the trouble. I disabled the functionality in 0-SphereIICore until I can look at it.

The change was done in 0-SphereIICore/Config/blocks.xml, under the Item Repair stuff.

Looking awesome as always Sphereii, you have some very cool features here. Had no idea you had a spoilage system working. Some of this is definitely going in TS. Thanks for all your hard work.

Hopefully you'll find the spoilage system to be customization enough to pull of your vision. You can set a global value for spoiling, then add in specific per-item over-rides, so a can will spoil much slower than raw meat.

Updated 0-SphereIICore to fix the inability to scrap items correctly. AdvancedItemRepair has been turned back on with this feature.

Also added a new, highly experimental mod called SphereII Legacy Distant Terrain. This disables the microsplat and re-adds A17 distant terrain. I'm interested to receive feedback on this one, to see if you experience FPS improvements, and any kind of glitches you encounter with it.

Hello sphereII!

Congrats on these great mods!

I have a question though :

Is there a way to remove the "enemyHpBar" ?

I went in the 7dtd/Mods/0-SphereIICore/Config and changed these lines to "false" but it didn't worked :

<property class="AdvancedUI">

<property name="Logging" value="false"/>

<property name="DisableXPIconNotification" value="false" /> <!-- Don't like the UI element for XP? Set to true to disable. -->

<property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" /> <!-- Unlocks the enemy health bar-->

</property>

All the rest is working great. I'm testing a simple NavezGame Run with just :

1-SphereIICore

2-ABetterLife

3-ClearUI

4-NPC Dialog Window

and atm all is working well. So again, great job guys !

Hello sphereII!

Congrats on these great mods!

I have a question though :

Is there a way to remove the "enemyHpBar" ?

I went in the 7dtd/Mods/0-SphereIICore/Config and changed these lines to "false" but it didn't worked :

<property class="AdvancedUI">

<property name="Logging" value="false"/>

<property name="DisableXPIconNotification" value="false" /> <!-- Don't like the UI element for XP? Set to true to disable. -->

<property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" /> <!-- Unlocks the enemy health bar-->

</property>

All the rest is working great. I'm testing a simple NavezGame Run with just :

1-SphereIICore

2-ABetterLife

3-ClearUI

4-NPC Dialog Window

and atm all is working well. So again, great job guys !

Ok i found a way.

I just commented out

<!-- <window name="windowTargetBar" anchor="CenterTop" /> -->

in the Config/Xui

It seems to work well.

Ok i found a way.

I just commented out

<!-- <window name="windowTargetBar" anchor="CenterTop" /> -->

in the Config/Xui

It seems to work well.

Hmm, I was hoping that window target bar wouldn't show up, even if it was available in the xml, since the code wasn't applying. I'll revisit. I don't have a way to activate other xml elements based on the blocks.xml, so I'll have to add some code. Should be an easy change, so you won't have to mess with the xml.

Another way of dealing with it, until I get it fixed, is to have another modlet remove the windowTargetBar from the xui.

how exactly does the animal husbandry mod work? im very confused on how to actually get an animal to breed.

The breeding may not be fully fleshed out. However, if a Cow is an Adult, and has an Adult Bull, and they get close, the cow can get pregnant. Over time, a calf will be spawned.