sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

Updated again.

Music Boxes brought up to date from Winter Project tweaks; Quick Continue is moved out to its own modlet. Winter Project updated from latest. reduced the default spawn rate of herds of animals.

Also fixed GotoPOISDX on dedis for quest lines.

Oh, also fixed and enabled birds and fish in waterways.

Edited by sphereii (see edit history)

I tried out the Better Life on a Nitrogen map.

The fish spawned beautifully!

That's great! I was testing them but had trouble finding water in my worlds. I never thought of nitrogen.

I cleaned up some of the xml for A better Life. Some old stuff in there needed to go :)

Well this looks fun. Sphereii, I've played ur most before. Thanks for the work. I have fun.

I would like to c a head shot multiplier as in the classic z by Romaro that was all that killed them with even zero damage elsewhere.

Take a look in the 0-SphereIICore/Config/blocks.xml. There's an xml called HeadshotOnly and is by default to false. You could add a modlet to change that value to true, and enable its functionality.

With that method, the zombies's damage is reduced to something like 0.1. It's not 0, but it's close.

hey there, so i recently installed the mod list together with the mod launcher and the npc mods, but whenever i try to load a new world i get the "object refrence not set to an instance of an object" error message when it gets to the "creating player" part. i've tried running the mods on different alpha versions (18.0 - 18.3) to no avail, i've also tried to dissable a few of the mods but that didn't work either.

hey there, so i recently installed the mod list together with the mod launcher and the npc mods, but whenever i try to load a new world i get the "object refrence not set to an instance of an object" error message when it gets to the "creating player" part. i've tried running the mods on different alpha versions (18.0 - 18.3) to no avail, i've also tried to dissable a few of the mods but that didn't work either.

Do you have a player.log?

okay so i managed to fix the error by dissabling the winter project mod, but now there are no wild trees nor grass, and zombies don't seem to spawn either

Okay, I think I understand how you have things set up. Here's how you can fix:

1) Delete the Mods folder from your 7 Days To Die folder

2) In the DMT, uncheck SphereII Winter Project, SphereII Clear UI, Syx Security Bots and Dishong Tower Challenge.

3) Rebuild

That should get you going.

this seems to have fixed the problems, tho i still spawn with 20 water, 10 chili's 50 notes and 50 torches for some odd reason. And the security bots sounded hella interesting

I'll take a look at the waters and whatnot. I think the Syx bots have old xml; I'll take a look at them too. enjoy the water and chilli until then :)

okay so, the problem persists with zombies. Now the only zombie type that spawns are crawlers. Also i managed to find the player.log but i have no idea how to upload it.

Either attach it to the forums, and post the contents on a site like Pastebin.com, then send me the link.

the game finally works! tho the Dishong tower and winter project mods still have to be deactivated.

Yes. I should clean up the repository, because it is causing confusion. It's a place to put all my mods, but they are not meant to be all used at once.

Hi! I want to play and test this out so much, but I have this problem.

7 Days To Die\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Scripts\Blocks\BlockMortSpawner.cs(187,116): error CS0103: The name DestroyedResult does not exist in the current context.

Failed to compile Mods.dll

The latest version of SphereII.Mods works against 18.3. Seems like you are either targetting 18.2 with the latest, or targetting 18.3 with out of date download.

Ah thank you! Yes, I use A 18.2 cause my sister cannot run 18.3 without lag. Where is the 18.2 version? =)